• Threads: 27
May 18th, 2014 at 7:28:27 PM permalink
How is that a fail?
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
May 18th, 2014 at 7:28:43 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I have something that pops up when a word is misspelled and asked if I want the spellchecker to add and remember it, occasionally I accidentally hit yes, then it will suggest that or auto correct it to that misspelled word. I have yet to fig out how to delete the misspelled words.

You are on Android right?

Setting, apps, keyboard, clear data. Note that this will also reset any keyboard preferences that you have saved.

(I am using a VERY old version of android so things may have changed a bit but I think it works more or less the same way. Also the keyboard might be called something like "android keyboard" instead of "keyboard" -- I'm sure you can find it)
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
May 18th, 2014 at 7:33:44 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

You are on Android right?

Setting, apps, keyboard, clear data. Note that this will also reset any keyboard preferences that you have saved.

(I am using a VERY old version of android so things may have changed a bit but I think it works more or less the same way. Also the keyboard might be called something like "android keyboard" instead of "keyboard" -- I'm sure you can find it)

In the current version of Android, you can find the text correction settings for the keyboard at:

Settings >
Personal >
Language and Input >
(Select the keyboard you want to modify) >
Text Correction >
Personal dictionary
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
April 9th, 2017 at 2:53:26 PM permalink
Whatever happened to Jennie, does anybody
know? She was an 'interesting' member of
WoV.

Quote: sodawater

"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
Thanked by
GWAERomesZugaMelco
April 9th, 2017 at 6:48:06 PM permalink
omg, she has been reduced to living in her car, she barely has any clothes left !
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
April 9th, 2017 at 10:26:25 PM permalink
Who dis?
  • Jump to: