GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
February 26th, 2018 at 4:44:36 AM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Zumanity was OK, I guess, but far from Cirque du Soleil's best effort.

I gave it a meh.. even with the boobs.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
February 26th, 2018 at 5:45:02 AM permalink
I'm in the minority, but I really enjoyed Zumanity. And I don't even like boobs!

I'd definitely pick it over KA.

Love is my favorite of the ones available on MyVegas.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Joeman
Joeman
  • Threads: 36
February 26th, 2018 at 7:15:49 AM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

So far we have tickets to KA and lunch buffets at MIRAGE. I'd rather see BEATLES LOVE again, but it seems like it is hardly ever available.

Getting to the next level to get another 1K in gold chips seems much harder that it used to be.

I haven't seen Love yet, but Mrs. Joeman & I really enjoyed KA.

Yes, it seems like with their 'reboot,' they devalued the red chips by a factor of ~15x. I think the slots still give out a relative amount of XP. That is, if your wager is 15x what it was before the changeover, you still get the same XP% toward the next level. However, where I (and possibly you) get screwed is with BJ. The chips are worth 15x less than they were, but the max wager per spot is still 50k. So, with a max bet (3 X 50k), it will take you 15 times as many hands to level up.

BJ was where I made most of my hay. It used to be I'd level up every 10-15 rounds playing 3 spots at 50k. Now it's just a grind.
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
February 26th, 2018 at 7:57:36 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

I'm in the minority, but I really enjoyed Zumanity. And I don't even like boobs!

I'd definitely pick it over KA.

Love is my favorite of the ones available on MyVegas.

I saw both
Liked Zumanity
Loved KA
That huge moving stage is just incredible
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
February 26th, 2018 at 9:54:10 AM permalink
I'd do Love, but I saw it already. I think my friend will enjoy the boobs. I wish O was an option as that would be my 1st choice. Might do that anyway. Ka was never an option for me.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
February 26th, 2018 at 5:38:04 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

I wish O was an option as that would be my 1st choice.

"O" was a myVegas option once upon a time. See thread subject line. Oh, the good ol' days.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
  • Jump to: