4 votes (18.18%)
2 votes (9.09%)

22 members have voted

Switch
Switch
  • Threads: 12
January 23rd, 2012 at 8:35:19 AM permalink
Quote: P90

So later draws revealed are better? Why then is the first draw card almost always hidden - or is it actually more valuable?

Since fixing the issue, I've played Juicy Deck a little.
At first I was somewhat skeptical of the game. But my opinion changed quickly in practice. Then, in this little time, and without ever using the "cheat button" -

Wish it was real money.
How many more times are you likely to get a royal in this game (playing max coins)?

Yes, the later on the ShowMe card then the more beneficial it is to players. It's always a question of trying to balance the number of times a draw card appears, the value of the draw card/s and the cost of having that feature. I'm sure there's a workable version out there.

Regarding the 'Juicy Deck' then congrat's on the Royal!!!

If you play 10 coins then the chance of hitting a 'Royal' reduce from over 40,000 to 1 (regular JOB) to 1,208 to 1, so it makes quite a difference.

I actually hit 2 Royals within 8 spins (playing 7-coins) - I hit a Royal naturally and then followed it up by a 'Juicy Deck' Royal. Doubt I'll ever repeat that especially if ever there's a time I can play it for real money :-)

Incidentally, the return for 10-coin play is around 99.8% so it's a fair game albeit volatile :-)
  • Jump to: