Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 27
Thanks for this post from:
mrsuit31
October 20th, 2017 at 12:51:35 PM permalink
Quote: mrsuit31

Hi all, thank you for the continuing kind words! I am very happy to hear that report from PG and I have been hearing similar reports from folks I have kept in touch with since visiting the facility a few weeks ago (Staff and players alike). I can't share specific details, but the game is performing VERY well. It is holding exactly where it should (of course it still a small sample set), dropping very well (without even considering that it is brand new on a $3 base game/$1 side wager table Min) and the return play has been astronomical (which is most important to me for proof of concept). I could not be happier at the moment.

This is all AWESOME to hear, Brent! I'm really glad with the success you're having and hope for expansion and continued success of your game! You've definitely also shown us how much of a FIGHT it is to get a new game to take hold. We're rooting for you =).
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
mrsuit31
mrsuit31
  • Threads: 80
October 20th, 2017 at 12:59:20 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

This is all AWESOME to hear, Brent! I'm really glad with the success you're having and hope for expansion and continued success of your game! You've definitely also shown us how much of a FIGHT it is to get a new game to take hold. We're rooting for you =).

Thank you Romes! I hope those dice still have a place on your shelf somewhere.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 27
mrsuit31
October 20th, 2017 at 1:07:10 PM permalink
Quote: mrsuit31

Thank you Romes! I hope those dice still have a place on your shelf somewhere.

Ha, of course! I think they're a national treasure... from the "original" MoneySuit 31 =D.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 176
mrsuit31
October 20th, 2017 at 3:24:05 PM permalink
Wow. Nice. Looking forward to similar results at your secret next location.
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁 Note that the same could be said for Religion. I.E. Religion is nothing more than organized superstition. 🤗
FCBLComish
FCBLComish
  • Threads: 3
mrsuit31
October 20th, 2017 at 4:00:31 PM permalink
Best of luck with your trial!
Beware, I work for the dark side.... We have cookies
mrsuit31
mrsuit31
  • Threads: 80
October 20th, 2017 at 5:00:28 PM permalink
Quote: DJTeddyBear

Wow. Nice. Looking forward to similar results at your secret next location.

Thank you Dave! I should be able to release the details in a week or so. Just waiting on one more thing to be finalized...

Quote: FCBLComish

Best of luck with your trial!

Thank you!

• Jump to: