mrsuit31
mrsuit31
Joined: May 29, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 1271
September 6th, 2017 at 6:10:22 AM permalink
Quote: miplet

From here:

Down to 13 hours 15 minutes. Guess I have no excuse now. A little over an hour by car, 2.5 by bus. Might not come on Saturday but should make it some time this month.



Start walking now, I'll meet you there! Kidding, I'll send you a PM in a minute Mip.
Last edited by: mrsuit31 on Sep 6, 2017
.
VladAlex1
VladAlex1
Joined: Dec 4, 2015
  • Threads: 12
  • Posts: 111
Thanks for this post from:
mrsuit31
September 6th, 2017 at 9:06:10 AM permalink
Congrats mrsuit31!
I like this game!
Id rather have to be a lucky player than good one.
mikeabiomed
mikeabiomed
Joined: Feb 10, 2014
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 179
Thanks for this post from:
mrsuit31
September 7th, 2017 at 11:27:27 AM permalink
Very nice to hear, a small independent game with merit has been placed. I know you've worked hard and long to reach this point and wish you all the best for success in the future years to come. Congratulations!
Reno Mike
sixsisters
sixsisters
Joined: Jul 11, 2017
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 94
September 7th, 2017 at 11:35:23 AM permalink
Quote: miplet

From here:

Down to 13 hours 15 minutes. Guess I have no excuse now. A little over an hour by car, 2.5 by bus. Might not come on Saturday but should make it some time this month.



Your Ride awaits you

https://www.google.com/search?q=ronald+mcdonald+car&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjm2ozj2pPWAhUol1QKHcZyDjkQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=837#imgdii=Bz94G7Yz0QYZEM:&imgrc=HLEzFUSg-vyQ-M:
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 120
  • Posts: 12146
September 7th, 2017 at 8:26:23 PM permalink
MrSuit31,

Here is a thought I had:

For future placements/felts of the game, do you think you might ever put a pay for Quads? The only reason I ask is because the probability (one deck) is roughly 1 in 270,725 of hitting Quads, so you could make the pay on it something great and it would barely dent the House Edge. 500, for example, subtracts .00184689 or 0.184689%. 100 subtracts .000369378 or 0.0369378%.

The only reason I thought of it was because I got dealt Trips. I know it's fundamentally a game where you play three cards, but Quads seems so rare that I think it should pay something over the Trips pay and even over the Mini-Royal. Granted, it won't come up much, but wouldn't you feel ripped if you ended up with Quads and only got 6:1?

(I didn't get the fourth card, by the way)
Vultures can't be choosers.
mrsuit31
mrsuit31
Joined: May 29, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 1271
September 8th, 2017 at 5:18:57 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

MrSuit31,

Here is a thought I had:

For future placements/felts of the game, do you think you might ever put a pay for Quads? The only reason I ask is because the probability (one deck) is roughly 1 in 270,725 of hitting Quads, so you could make the pay on it something great and it would barely dent the House Edge. 500, for example, subtracts .00184689 or 0.184689%. 100 subtracts .000369378 or 0.0369378%.

The only reason I thought of it was because I got dealt Trips. I know it's fundamentally a game where you play three cards, but Quads seems so rare that I think it should pay something over the Trips pay and even over the Mini-Royal. Granted, it won't come up much, but wouldn't you feel ripped if you ended up with Quads and only got 6:1?

(I didn't get the fourth card, by the way)



I think your starting to visualize the four card progressive/additional bonus wager that will be added to the game down the road Mission ;). Not just quads but three 10 value cards and the Ace, JQKA, all suited 10 value cards etc...

I just want the simplest version of the game to get established first.

(I've hit the quads once or twice over a longggg period of time)
.
mrsuit31
mrsuit31
Joined: May 29, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 1271
September 8th, 2017 at 6:01:45 AM permalink
Also, Clearly you and Babs are on the same page. This if from an older M$31 thread.... But she actually hit it ;)




Quote: beachbumbabs

Brent,



Here's one for you. I fully understand why this doesn't pay more than trips. And it paid very well, as you can see. But it FEELS like it should pay more. lol...

.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Joined: Feb 24, 2011
  • Threads: 42
  • Posts: 2215
September 9th, 2017 at 12:08:40 PM permalink
Quote: mrsuit31

I think your starting to visualize the four card progressive/additional bonus wager that will be added to the game down the road Mission ;). Not just quads but three 10 value cards and the Ace, JQKA, all suited 10 value cards etc...

I just want the simplest version of the game to get established first.


Would the 31 Classic Progressive, where the game has no Money$uit, be that much different than the Money$uit 31 Progressive? I am thinking you just pick a static suit for 31 Classic (like Diamonds) and could use the same system, but maybe I am missing something.
mrsuit31
mrsuit31
Joined: May 29, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 1271
September 10th, 2017 at 8:16:10 AM permalink
Quote: Paradigm

Would the 31 Classic Progressive, where the game has no Money$uit, be that much different than the Money$uit 31 Progressive? I am thinking you just pick a static suit for 31 Classic (like Diamonds) and could use the same system, but maybe I am missing something.



Nope, your not missing anything. The Money$uit Mini-Royal progressive bonus wager functions the same with a static or randomly determined bonus/Money$uit. If added I would likely keep the same wager name also, to link the original game with the new simplified version. If Money$uit 31 and 31 Classic both are installed this can obviously be interlinked between the two games as well, for the larger community linked progressives that we see on the market today.

Additionally, as previously stated, I would more likely add a four card progressive to create even larger potential jackpots on the game. However, both are potential options for operators looking for a progressive addition to the game, as some facilities find more appealing even during the initial launch.
.
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 120
  • Posts: 12146
September 10th, 2017 at 9:25:50 AM permalink
Quote: mrsuit31

I think your starting to visualize the four card progressive/additional bonus wager that will be added to the game down the road Mission ;). Not just quads but three 10 value cards and the Ace, JQKA, all suited 10 value cards etc...

I just want the simplest version of the game to get established first.

(I've hit the quads once or twice over a longggg period of time)



I would agree with incorporating that as well, but I meant that there should be some sort of special pay for Quads on the base game due to the low effect that such a pay would have on the house edge.
Vultures can't be choosers.

  • Jump to: