Thread Rating:

MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 340
April 7th, 2022 at 6:01:04 PM permalink
Quote: sammydv

And as a side note, ahigh was culpable and completely aware of the scheme as he is most probably one of the 3 schemers listed here. And I would suggest that ahigh not respond to this post as it can and will be used in court at david foley's trial if needed. Lawyers have full time people who all they do is search the internet for data.

Maybe ahigh had an inkling, but reading the indictment I see no reference to an individual whose description he would fit, unless he's a close family member or has owned corporations previously.

My guess: he may have smelled a rat as time went on but went along anyway, dazzled by promises of possible fame and fortune.

My guess: no criminal or civil liability will attach to him.
"What, me worry?"
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1428
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
April 7th, 2022 at 7:04:25 PM permalink
Quote: IndyJeffrey

A reason why folks are not selling, may not be due to them wanting to sell as much as no one wants to purchase.

Penny stocks do not always exist in a liquid market.
If the stock is worthless, few (if any) will buy. You cannot sell if no one wants to buy.
In the example, a buyer existed on 2/22, however if the demand < supply not all sell orders may have been filled.
link to original post

Let me say again I'm trying to learn something here.

That said, I thought that when somebody wants to buy a stock as a market order, a computer somewhere fills it with the seller will to sell at the least price. As mentioned, a trade occurred on 2/22 at 0.0002. If this stock is as worthless as many here say, why are none of the sellers willing to sell for less than that?

If that answer is fees, great. Personally, I can trade for free all I want through Fidelity. I just want an explanation at how the system works.

They say "the market is efficient." If that is not true here, what is causing the inefficiency?

p.s. As to Ahigh, I don't know much about his entanglement with this company. However, he strikes me as a good man who was proud of the work he did for them. I played his pinball game at G2E and it was very impressive. The graphics were as about as good as it gets from this amateurs point of view.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 116
April 7th, 2022 at 7:45:56 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Quote: sammydv

Note to Wizard. Take some time to look at the hearing and you will realize that nothing about foley and ntek/ntgl was legit. NOTHING. So with nothing, a fake company, one does not have products except illegal stock, you can not consider market capital as anything remotely relating to corp value when you have no corp. As I've stated, MC in a sub penny scam is totally meaningless and an invitation to total monetary loss to an individual utilizing such a incorrect and misplaced indicator as market cap of a sub penny scam stock.

I don't disagree with you and am trying to learn something.

That said, on Feb 22, somebody out there paid 0.0002 for stock in NTEK. If this stock is as worthless as everyone here says, why aren't the holders of millions of shares willing to sell for less? I believe SOOPOO holds this stock. Why didn't he have an outstanding order to sell at 0.0001 at that time?
link to original post

I think with one of the reverse splits I may own 170 shares now? It would cost me I think $6 to liquidate the shares by selling them as even TD charges for pink sheet trades. Mike, just because someone paid $.00001 for 1000 shares doesnít mean there is anyone who would pay $.00001 for your 10,000,000 shares.

Iíll give a similar example. As you know, I own GLXZ, a real company with real products and real earnings. It was a few pennies below $5 and then I saw it was around $5.15! I looked and a SINGLE trade of I think 200 shares moved the price. Who knows who or why that $1000 trade happened, but you could not sell any shares at that $5.15 price. So even though the last trade was technically $5.15 it would be disingenuous to think the market cap was shares outstanding multiplied by $5.15.

It works reasonably for big companies that trade up and down with many shares trading hands continually, not with a thinly traded penny stock.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
April 7th, 2022 at 9:20:46 PM permalink
Simple question. Let's say I own a million shares of NTEK. I want to get rid of them ASAP. At the current price of 0.0001, they would still be worth $100, so I can take a $6 transaction fee. How would I sell them and what could I expect to happen?
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 80
April 8th, 2022 at 6:50:54 AM permalink

If that answer is fees, great. Personally, I can trade for free all I want through Fidelity. I just want an explanation at how the system works.

They say "the market is efficient." If that is not true here, what is causing the inefficiency?

My accounts all charge me a fee near $6 for trading penny stocks. If fidelity doesn't, that is good to know.
Order from chaos
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 80
April 8th, 2022 at 6:54:11 AM permalink

Simple question. Let's say I own a million shares of NTEK. I want to get rid of them ASAP. At the current price of 0.0001, they would still be worth $100, so I can take a $6 transaction fee. How would I sell them and what could I expect to happen?
link to original post

I don't think I understand. I know you are newer to stock investing and so am I but I would just go into my trading account and put in a sell order for 1 million shares at whatever price you want. If someone comes along and agrees to buy at that price the money will just show up in your trading account. I don't think there is anything else to it.
Order from chaos
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
April 8th, 2022 at 1:09:31 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

My accounts all charge me a fee near $6 for trading penny stocks. If fidelity doesn't, that is good to know.
link to original post

Fidelity might have an exception with penny stocks. I have never traded one before.
sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
April 15th, 2022 at 10:53:04 AM permalink
Hi Wiz. Your answer will be found by researching what and how a penny stock is traded when it's on the otcm with no market maker (MM) sponsoring the company to make a market (list the stock with a brokerage). ntek and ntgl do not trade on any real exchange, both are considered a gray stock which means no public info or market publication of ticker. Thus, you would need to call a broker for a off market or personal trade, with say, soopoo specifically. You get in touch with soopoo, he tells you his broker, you call your broker to call his broker to facilitate a trade with soopoo. The brokers share the spread. There is no way to trade ntek or ntgl online at this time that I know of. Maybe ntgl through a discount broker, but they would charge far more than any trade would be worth it as they will be using employees to make calls to brokers on your behalf.

Hope this helps.
sammydv
sammydv
April 15th, 2022 at 11:03:57 AM permalink
Quote:

My guess: he may have smelled a rat as time went on but went along anyway, dazzled by promises of possible fame and fortune.

You just described criminal culpability. ahigh knew exactly what was going on and accepted stock in a known criminal enterprise called ntgl. They all knew it was a sham.

Makes no sense defending these people. People in ntgl have been deposed long ago. He was a small fry petty miscreant in a bigger scheme.
The ex-president of ntgl is beyond irrelevant at this time. I'm sure long ago DOJ gleaned whatever they deemed important from the ex-prez and he may have retained a minor felony mark on his criminal history.

It's also obvious that the former prez of ntgl wants to forget that part of his career. I don't think he's worth mentioning any more unless his name shows up on the current litigation of 2022.
sammydv
sammydv
April 15th, 2022 at 11:07:12 AM permalink
Breaking:: Fresh Litigation results for nanotech.

At least two of the highest criminals of the nanotech crime scam are now facing prison.
Bennie via plea agreement, and foley via jury trial, unless he pleads out as well.

David Foley
https://www.scribd.com/document/570039664/Foley-3-16-2022

Foley also filed another BK without a lawyer, which will be thrown out. The crook has filed so many BK's he believed he knows enough that he didn't need a lawyer. He knew wrong.

Bennie Blankenship - promoter, owned company 'Big'. Now known as 'Gone'.
Bennie updates to follow.

• Jump to: