Thread Rating:

Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
April 18th, 2022 at 10:04:42 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

Fascinating. You should try calling Fidelity and saying you really want to put in a buy order for this stock and ask them how you can do it.
link to original post

I'm afraid they will laugh at me.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
April 18th, 2022 at 10:11:50 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

For a few hundred dollars, someone will be happy to process this trade.
link to original post

How would this person find/choose a seller? As I've mentioned many times, somebody bought this stock in February for 0.0002. Why was there not a queue of people will to sell at 0.0001, if the stock is so worthless?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
April 18th, 2022 at 10:28:13 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

For a few hundred dollars, someone will be happy to process this trade.
link to original post

How would this person find/choose a seller? As I've mentioned many times, somebody bought this stock in February for 0.0002. Why was there not a queue of people will to sell at 0.0001, if the stock is so worthless?
link to original post

Not sure why you keep ignoring me…. But likely someone ‘bought’ a few hundred shares for a penny or so so that they could fool someone into thinking there was a real market cap. It seems to have worked….

In all seriousness, I own some shares and if you can figure out how I can ‘sell’ them to you, I will! I use TD.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Thanked by
teliot
April 18th, 2022 at 11:06:55 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Not sure why you keep ignoring me…. But likely someone ‘bought’ a few hundred shares for a penny or so so that they could fool someone into thinking there was a real market cap. It seems to have worked….

I am not ignoring you. It may be that I just can't think of a comment all the time.

Quote:

In all seriousness, I own some shares and if you can figure out how I can ‘sell’ them to you, I will! I use TD.
link to original post

Okay, I am open to that, in the interests of learning about the process of buying and selling such toxic assets, if I can use that term.
Gundy
Gundy
  • Threads: 0
April 20th, 2022 at 10:27:04 AM permalink
The stock is worthless. The market cap is $0.

Any recent trades mean nothing.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
April 20th, 2022 at 10:30:21 AM permalink
Sometimes the stock certificates can be worth more than the stock. Shares of Marvel Entertainment are worthless but collectors buy the certificates as works of art. Some certificates are downright beautiful.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
Thanked by
Wizard
April 21st, 2022 at 10:20:06 AM permalink
Hi Wizard. Please allow me to chime in here if I may.
What you're running into at the moment is a brokerage wide movement that has been developing in the last few recent years. Under pressure from FINRA and the SEC, two of the main government agencies that regulate stocks and the market fundamentals of trading, so-called penny stocks being traded by the OTCM listing service are not transparent and rife with false corp info, the regulators of government are trying to set up laws to force penny stock companies into real compliance.

This pressure by the government is also being forced on brokerages in the form of fines and penalties if brokerages are selling scam companies knowingly. Thus brokerages in protecting themselves are cracking down on penny scams by limiting the average account in trading them.

One way is charging high fees to transact a trade in stocks below a dollar value, to not selling otcm stock at all.

What you found is fidelity is stopping most online sales of penny stock. Almost all brokerages that aren't fly by night online brokerages have stopped simple online account trading in penny and sub penny.

Remember, corp execs, insiders who made direct investments to the owners of a corp and are shareholders of record, and the corp itself are the only entities that can trade to 5 decimals. Any other trader can not trade beyond 4 decimals.

Also, the fact that scam companies that can issue stock to themselves for free, and illegally bypass the 'restricted' legends via fake attorney letters is most of the reasons for trying to make companies comply to the SEC and Finra rules.

With real companies, owners and execs are basically only allowed to receive 'restricted' shares in issue, it is supposed to stop these people from selling any corp stock for at least a year. In scam companies of the penny stock world, this doesn't stop selling their stock at all.

That said, there is a thing called 'wash trading' where people who are connected in some way to a corp will sell stock back and forth to each other via private sales. This gives the illusion of volume and interest to promote a scam company on the otcm mostly. It also is done on real exchanges as well, just not as much as the otcm.

You and soopoo actually have to contact each other and exchange minimum broker information, call your brokers on the phone and try and facilitate this trade.
You will then trade directly with soopoo via your brokers. Expect to pay a high fee for this trade if it can be accomplished. What sales you're seeing before could actually be a clearing trade between brokers. There are also broker agents themselves who trade their own account and know where to find stock. This agent action has been questionable forever. But it is what it is.

I think this thread would find it interesting how you make out. You do need to change your mindset almost totally about how you equate penny stocks with exchange stocks. They are not the same in almost any way.
billryan
billryan
April 21st, 2022 at 10:33:04 AM permalink
Once upon a time, brokers could get commissions on these otc stocks that were many times what they would make on a blue-chip.
Get a sucker to buy $10,000 of CYDY and your commission was much better than if you steered him into Xerox.
That's how we ended up with outlaw brokers and the whole boiler room mentality. The good old days.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Thanked by
Dieter
April 21st, 2022 at 10:39:58 AM permalink
Quote: sammydv

Hi Wizard. Please allow me to chime in here if I may...
link to original post

Good post! So good that I can't think of any good cross-talk.

I will say that I'm not going to pay a big fee to buy some of SOOPOO's stock and I don't think he would either.

Shall we say that I've learned a fair bit about penny stocks and hope others have too. I'm ready to move on from this topic.
sammydv
sammydv
Thanked by
Gundy
April 21st, 2022 at 10:43:19 AM permalink
Quote: Gundy

The stock is worthless. The market cap is $0.

Any recent trades mean nothing.
link to original post

While that is a true statement, the last line gives us no information or assistance. No disrespect meant.

What is confusing to Wizard and a huge amount of regular folks getting or doing penny stock is why they see trades happening while everyone says their stock is worthless.
People need to read up on what the OTCM is and their own brokerages disclaimers of how they handle penny stock accounts.

It's perfectly normal questions what Wizard and others think. In the real exchanges and even otcm, a trade can have up to 6 -7 legs of the trade, most of which a common trading cash account wouldn't even see or know about. It's not just you and me. What we see on the pink listing could be any one of these parts of a stock trade.
This thread isn't big enough to go into what legs of trades are, so people just need to do a bit of research to find out.

Also it should be noted that full brokerages who may trade a penny stock for an account, will have extreme limitations on that trade. First almost all brokerages demand a cash account with far more in deposit than the trade. Example, which I believe is true. Possibly people with an account that has more than $25,000 in deposit may be allowed to online trade. This is based on the few I investigated some time ago.

You want to buy 1 million shares of x @ .0001.
Literally all major brokerages are now charging 2.50 a share, on top of .0001 per share for that transaction.
This means the brokerage may demand that you have 2.5 million now live in your account to make this trade. This is all meant to dissuade and get rid of penny stock as a trading vehicle. The limits are to stop penny stock trading itself.

That's why when stock promoters claim the MM (brokerages) are selling penny stock themselves is a bald faced lie because no brokerage would risk millions to take at most a 1K profit. Nor would any full time trader. You just don't leave millions in a account to trade a scam penny stock. But the promoters want people to believe this.

The gov is trying to rein in the OTCM, which is a private company NOT an exchange and the brokerages are answering by creating obscene blockades to trade pennies.
sammydv
sammydv
Thanked by
AxelWolf
April 21st, 2022 at 10:47:54 AM permalink
First you and he should find out how much it will cost for posterity. It's only a phone call, no one has to do the trade.

I think you need this info for more understanding what you could be dealing with.

I don't know if fidelity would charge you the 2.50 per share, they may have different charges.

ntgl would be a real good one to find out. We see trades there and want to know what the hell they are right?
sammydv
sammydv
April 21st, 2022 at 10:53:36 AM permalink

Once upon a time, brokers could get commissions on these otc stocks that were many times what they would make on a blue-chip.
Get a sucker to buy $10,000 of CYDY and your commission was much better than if you steered him into Xerox.
That's how we ended up with outlaw brokers and the whole boiler room mentality. The good old days.
link to original post

Good points. But with the advent of online trading where the average joe and jane can get into penny stocks because, you know, they're going to be instantly rich.

But the internet also helped facilitate the almost instantaneous dissemination of lies and false information that is propagated by the internet created stock awareness promoters of the multiwebs. A whole lucrative cottage industry of liars and shills exist on the internet only along with the phony companies they attempt to scam onto readers and uneducated traders.
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
April 24th, 2022 at 7:43:46 PM permalink

Shall we say that I've learned a fair bit about penny stocks and hope others have too. I'm ready to move on from this topic.
link to original post

This post is slightly off-topic, but since the Wizard has said he is ready to move on, I thought I would post a little comment.

I have no experience whatsoever with penny stocks, but I have been amused by some of the discussions here about extremely small stock values. I was reminded of this when I recently encountered a transaction in my own stock holdings.

A few weeks ago, ATT (the phone company, whose stock is traded under the symbol of just “T”) spun off their investment in Warner Media and merged it with Discovery. The newly-formed company was to be known as “Warner Bros. Discovery,” with shares trading as WBD. This spinoff was structured in the form of stock dividends; i.e., shareholders of ATT stock were awarded 0.241917 shares of WBD, for each share of T that they owned on the closing date earlier this month.

When I multiplied that six-digit decimal ratio by the number of T shares I own, I saw that I should receive an integer number of whole shares plus a fractional (0.005279) share. Now fractional shares were not to be issued in this case, with cash dividends being issued instead for the related value. When I heard the initial market price of the WBD shares, I calculated that the five-thousandths-plus partial share should have a total value of a little less than thirteen cents. I told my wife that it would cost them more money than that just to transfer such an amount, so I figured we would get nothing but the whole shares of WBD.

Well, it turned out that on April 20, my broker transferred a whole $0.13 to my checking account, rounding up a little (I think) in the process. I hope the agent enjoyed the thrill of going through the process of such a huge financial transaction. ;-)
Ahigh
Ahigh
  • Threads: 90
May 22nd, 2022 at 3:58:55 PM permalink

And as a side note, ahigh was culpable and completely aware of the scheme

The difference between your criminal offenses (on display here) and what you are accusing me of is that I can prove you're a criminal as you're committing a crime right here.

Please respect my

California Civil Code 44 rights

And also mind my California rights pertaining to Penal Code 653.2

If you want to be an expert in crime, why not focus on the crimes that YOU are committing?
aahigh.com
sammydv
sammydv
June 7th, 2022 at 9:52:08 PM permalink
Hi alan. I logged in just for you. It's now aahigh? Oh, I checked your 'pod' cast channel. You're now a expert streamer and Depp expert? And now a lawyer calling me outright a criminal? Isn't that a personal attack?

Right. You were culpable with david foley, you still are culpable with david foley and you will always be culpable with david foley. I'm amazed you got out with your bike.

I'm assuming you spilled whatever you know about the operation when they desposed you years ago. Don't bother to deny it as I know much more than you can ever imagine I know. Which doesn't matter here because you're not worth anything in any of the investigations. But don't think your pal dave wouldn't drag you back into it when he goes to trial. What a foolish mistake on his part. You won't be safe until he and bennie are behind bars. Probably bennie won't do much time, maybe 6 months, a year at most. foley however won't be so lucky this time. bennie isn't your enemy, nor am I, foley is.

Your threats are empty as I've only said the words culpable. Your interpretations of that won't get nowhere in any court. I certainly called foley a criminal because he is.
And went to prison for his crimes. That wasn't a vacation.

And no, what little respect years ago I may have had towards you went bye bye when you went back with foley during and after he was in prison. That's where you earned my culpable label and jettisoned the remaining respect for you I tried to keep afloat. I'm sure you dislike me as much as I dislike you now. Which is fine.

I've seen a lot of gamer streamers stop polluting their streams with never ending call of duty game replays and started showing Ukraine live cameras. Easy to do, just lift someone else camera feed, put it on your channel and advertise 'live' all the time, even though 70% of the streamers are never live, they just put up the live bug to get attention. But semi-pro channel tip: Don't put anything on your read that claims you're donating to Ukraine. I know of 4 streamers in the last two months that got shut down and 2 are being prosecuted for fraud. Like your pal foley. There's still space in the 'live' free sector for decent Ukraine feeds. Some guy has like 5 different names and channels and seems to keep a decent chat going on a couple of them. Now that depp is done, are you going to do mass shootings or something?

Oh, and lose the second mic, not needed. Take the better boom mic and c-stand it directly over your main monitor near the camera, you were able to afford a web cam right, and not using the one on a laptop?. And for gods sake, do something with your lighting. Get a cheap ring light. It's much better than using your refrigerator light.

Hey man, it was fun, it was real... it was real fun getting a message from you. In spite of whats happening, I'm glad you're still alive. And pretty much still being narcissisticly annoying like the ol al we all know and love.

So, think about Ukraine, don't waste your time with empty threats and find some good stuff when you dumpster dive. I found an almost brand new iphone behind a mall store last month...

Sound check... sound check...

Oh oh, just saw this... aahigh states on his podcast... "AMBER HEARD: CRIMINAL SEXUAL SADIST" Umm Al, isn't this libel? And it's on a public utube channel yet.
Perhaps you should cut down on the 'shocking' headlines...
Ahigh
Ahigh
  • Threads: 90
August 26th, 2022 at 8:23:33 AM permalink

Hi alan. I logged in just for you. It's now aahigh? Oh, I checked your 'pod' cast channel. You're now a expert streamer and Depp expert? And now a lawyer calling me outright a criminal? Isn't that a personal attack?

Right. You were culpable with david foley, you still are culpable with david foley and you will always be culpable with david foley. I'm amazed you got out with your bike.

I'm assuming you spilled whatever you know about the operation when they desposed you years ago. Don't bother to deny it as I know much more than you can ever imagine I know. Which doesn't matter here because you're not worth anything in any of the investigations. But don't think your pal dave wouldn't drag you back into it when he goes to trial. What a foolish mistake on his part. You won't be safe until he and bennie are behind bars. Probably bennie won't do much time, maybe 6 months, a year at most. foley however won't be so lucky this time. bennie isn't your enemy, nor am I, foley is.

Your threats are empty as I've only said the words culpable. Your interpretations of that won't get nowhere in any court. I certainly called foley a criminal because he is.
And went to prison for his crimes. That wasn't a vacation.

And no, what little respect years ago I may have had towards you went bye bye when you went back with foley during and after he was in prison. That's where you earned my culpable label and jettisoned the remaining respect for you I tried to keep afloat. I'm sure you dislike me as much as I dislike you now. Which is fine.

I've seen a lot of gamer streamers stop polluting their streams with never ending call of duty game replays and started showing Ukraine live cameras. Easy to do, just lift someone else camera feed, put it on your channel and advertise 'live' all the time, even though 70% of the streamers are never live, they just put up the live bug to get attention. But semi-pro channel tip: Don't put anything on your read that claims you're donating to Ukraine. I know of 4 streamers in the last two months that got shut down and 2 are being prosecuted for fraud. Like your pal foley. There's still space in the 'live' free sector for decent Ukraine feeds. Some guy has like 5 different names and channels and seems to keep a decent chat going on a couple of them. Now that depp is done, are you going to do mass shootings or something?

Oh, and lose the second mic, not needed. Take the better boom mic and c-stand it directly over your main monitor near the camera, you were able to afford a web cam right, and not using the one on a laptop?. And for gods sake, do something with your lighting. Get a cheap ring light. It's much better than using your refrigerator light.

Hey man, it was fun, it was real... it was real fun getting a message from you. In spite of whats happening, I'm glad you're still alive. And pretty much still being narcissisticly annoying like the ol al we all know and love.

So, think about Ukraine, don't waste your time with empty threats and find some good stuff when you dumpster dive. I found an almost brand new iphone behind a mall store last month...

Sound check... sound check...

Oh oh, just saw this... aahigh states on his podcast... "AMBER HEARD: CRIMINAL SEXUAL SADIST" Umm Al, isn't this libel? And it's on a public utube channel yet.
link to original post

Listen, dude. What a rant, but dude, seriously, you need to mind the law before you corner yourself. Not smart, that post.
aahigh.com
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
August 26th, 2022 at 5:54:33 PM permalink
gee I was just tooling along in this website when all of a sudden ...

the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
sammydv
sammydv
November 12th, 2022 at 9:04:08 AM permalink
lol aaron. Guess you don't think you have to worry about this libel. Remember this? That kind of shit didn't work for your republicans did it.

Quote:

Why, because you took down your website, or were you booted? Scary thing for you is once you put it on the internet, it isn't going away.
I feel bad for you because you really won't be able to breathe until your criminal boss gets put back in prison. Not sure if I can write EX-boss because you may still be working for him. But hey, that's on you.

Maybe you thought you were clever and would use gaming as your springboard finally. Who knows. You don't need to nor will you ever convince anyone you didn't know the grift going on.

You're pretty much a non issue now concerning the criminal enterprise called nanotech entertainment and foley. Unless your name comes up in any fresh court filings against foley and friends, I'll just wish you safe holidays and hope you find yourself a nice soup kitchen for Thanksgiving out there and a place for you and your dog and electricity. I mean that. I believe foley used all of you and for whatever reason you let him. Don't forget, you went back during and after his prison time. I didn't forget.

God luck. And if you start streaming your insanity again for gods sake, get a ring light and don't do zooms into your face. Oh, and do greenscreen. Much better than seeing windows in the background with no screens and cardboard curtains.

aahigh.com
404 not found. This page isn't available. Sorry about that.
Try searching for something else.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
November 23rd, 2022 at 8:35:03 PM permalink
It's time to check in on Nanotech.

Yahoo reports a price drop from from 0.0001 to 0.0000. My question to the forum is how is this not a 100% drop? Are there some non-zero numbers past the first four zeros to the right of the decimal point? To how many digits to the right can you go with a stock price?

Market cap is shown as $11,932. Can someone explain how that was calculated?

Thank you.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
November 24th, 2022 at 4:23:08 AM permalink

Yahoo reports a price drop from from 0.0001 to 0.0000. My question to the forum is how is this not a 100% drop? Are there some non-zero numbers past the first four zeros to the right of the decimal point? To how many digits to the right can you go with a stock price?

Thank you.
link to original post

Generally, market cap is the number of shares issued times the current price.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
November 24th, 2022 at 6:16:25 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

Generally, market cap is the number of shares issued times the current price.
link to original post

That I knew. However, in this case it doesn't seem to be true, unless 0 < share price < 0.0001
billryan
billryan
November 24th, 2022 at 6:28:40 AM permalink
Please place an order for 1,000 shares and see what it cost you. Heck, order a million shares.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
November 30th, 2022 at 8:14:32 PM permalink

Market cap is shown as $11,932.
link to original post

Seven days later, price holding at 0.0000 and market cat at $11,932.
sammydv
sammydv
December 3rd, 2022 at 12:53:16 PM permalink

Thank you.
link to original post

Hi wiz. In answer to the pps question, stock brokerages can trade in 5th & 6th decimal places. Ex: .00005, .000055. Normal retail accounts are only allowed .0001 or 4 decimals. This protects the brokers, not the traders. You can put in an order for .0001 and brokerages can trade between themselves in .00005 increments to fill your order. I believe only major margin accounts and corporate owners and insiders are also allowed to trade (.00001) 5 decimals.
Most of the action with a pps of .00001 is usually clearing houses. And or the broker claiming your stock is worthless and clearing it off your account.

This claiming worthless has always troubled me as most brokerages will charge you a fee to wipe that stock and then you read their disclaimer where it states, any future action of stock xyzz can not be attributed to your account", or some such. If it was worthless and you had a million shares, why would there be future action?

I sat on dead zombie stock that reanimated and made me money finally, had I allowed my broker to clear like they tried to do, they would be profiting I believe. I can not prove or disprove this theory. But it looks like they take ownership. It's also in their disclaimers that they have the right to take ownership of stock if lieu of fees owned.

Again, market cap is a non exact indicator only of vapor value at the time of pps and total outstanding shares. It has no bearing on the fundamental real value of a corporation in any way. Real fundamentals of a company are officer holdings, property owned, debt level and actual SEC registered audited financials supplied etc etc.

So, this scam having billions of shares outstanding times .00001 would indeed return a positive fake market value.

Market value is like looking at it that you owned all 5 billion shares and the market value is .00001, then if it is showing on the otcm and someone were stupid enough to agree to buy them off of you, you may actually make 50,000.00. But your company isn't worth that, just the stock that most scams create for free.

That's why there's so many scams on otcm because people, even you can issue yourself billions of shares, tell lies and chat boards on pay promoters to spread the news and make money. It's all fake and actually criminal in most cases, but it still works.

This is what foley and crew did with nanotech, they even created a fake gaming company as well. The SEC has proven that nothing was real, it was all a lie and illegal stock promotion the whole freaking time. Only reason foley is not back in jail is his delay tactics. It will happen. foley used many forum sites including this one to post lies.
He had other people do it, like people we know here.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
December 3rd, 2022 at 2:23:21 PM permalink

Hi wiz. In answer to the pps question, stock brokerages can trade in 5th & 6th decimal places....
link to original post

Thanks, good answer. So good, I have no counter-comments.
sammydv
sammydv
March 7th, 2024 at 5:09:10 PM permalink
Good evening folks.

Update on david foley. Court date trial April 14th. 2024. This looks like another prison term for the genius. Blankenship is also involved and may or may not do time. Other than those two, all the rest of the fools probably won't do time but may get marks on their record for their less than wise involvement with the tech genius. The court listener is a free source to get the gist of the trial. Once this goes down, perhaps expect the tickers ntek and ntgl to be delisted as I don't believe either company has any active business licenses anywhere.

Which brings back the fact that anyone listening to pump and dump criminals deserves to lose money as there isn't any companies behind the tickers. None. These zombie stocks should have been taken off the market a long long time ago.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/29101101/parties/united-states-v-foley/

Like I wrote some time ago, foley will try to drag everyone down with him. Aaron hightower is on his personally submitted list last week, but didn't make the most recent one on pacer that was free to view. It doesn't mean he won't be brought in to testify for his pal foley.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.ilnd.395049/gov.uscourts.ilnd.395049.119.0.pdf
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
March 7th, 2024 at 5:14:59 PM permalink
I haven't checked on NTEK in a while. Yahoo indicates it is trading at 0.0000, yet still has a market cap of $11,932. Does this mean stock prices go out to more decimal points that four?

p.s. I see I posted the price at the same point on 11/30/2022.
sammydv
sammydv
March 7th, 2024 at 5:55:42 PM permalink
Hi Wizard, how you doin'.
Yes, brokerages can move stock in 5 - 6 or more decimals. Basically only institutional buyers or company owners with special designation trading accounts. Which I believe cash accounts or any account under 25K retail can not sell beyond .0001 or 4 decimals. Not even .00015. Brokers do those to create the spread which is basically where they make money.

Most of what you see in penny stock showing beyond 5 - 6 decimals is usually brokerages settling your trade using 5 decimals if needed or clearing accounts they deem not worth the money it costs them to maintain them and or settling of the personal trades that come through.

Also, occasional owners/officers sell stock they got for free as compensatory considerations for salary. These are almost always given free, so selling millions depending on their restrictions at say .00006 will still net a profit.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
March 8th, 2024 at 4:08:59 AM permalink
For whatever reason I have paid little attention to this whole story

My thoughts about penny stocks are that they are a group of stocks that should have an essential value of zero [I'm sure there are a few exceptions] yet they can be traded vigorously. If you follow one, you can see why. The percentage value can radically change, you might see 100% increase all of a sudden, for example, as it goes from being worth one cent to 2 cents, say. So you have traders who try to take advantage of the mysterious price movements of something that is known actually to have no true hope of ever recovering. This is just my impression and didn't involve talking to experts or reading up on it, so I could be all wet.

NTEK, NanoTech Entertainment, Inc. [hopefully who we are talking about], still has an impressive website. https://ntek.com/
it has an "about us" section that I doubt I'll read
https://ntek.com/about/

I don't know the story about why someone is going to prison 'again' but his misdeeds must have been awful to get prison time and now be facing more. As far as learning something from this thread, I can't bear the prospect of wading through all the EB contributions only to find nobody ever talks about what really happened
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
  • Jump to: