DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
January 26th, 2022 at 3:31:40 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Because organized crime in sin city is no longer a big thing.

Your post linked her to it: either put up or shut up.
link to original post

Give it up MrV, trolls do what trolls do.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 167
January 26th, 2022 at 8:28:09 PM permalink
Quote: DeMango

Quote: MrV

Because organized crime in sin city is no longer a big thing.

Your post linked her to it: either put up or shut up.
link to original post

Give it up MrV, trolls do what trolls do.
link to original post

Making false claims about a connection to organized crime appears to me to be the troll comment here.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
January 26th, 2022 at 11:16:59 PM permalink
I don't know what I don't know!
What is the Mafia doing in 2021? - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmcqx4gXcnQ

I know another (forum) moderator has a reasonable explanation for why Adele is out of her job and that's more believable.

Fans face the prospect of waiting until next year for the gigs to be rescheduled as other stars including Rod Stewart and Sting are booked at the same venue.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17428122/adele-cancel-las-vegas-residency-swimming-pool/
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
January 26th, 2022 at 11:17:15 PM permalink
I simply wanted him to follow up, as it seemed interesting.

Once burned shy of fire as they say.
"What, me worry?"
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
January 31st, 2022 at 12:31:35 PM permalink
2 more cents of internet scuttle-butt for your perusal:

However, it’s now being alleged that the real reason for the postponement is due to romantic strife with Adele’s boyfriend, sports agent Rich Paul. Daily Mail reported she was “crying through rehearsals and interrupting them to take phone calls with Paul.”

Keith Urban will replace Adele for the weekends of Mar. 25 and Apr. 1, but many predict the residency may not be rescheduled until 2023.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
Starburger
Starburger
  • Threads: 2
February 8th, 2022 at 8:41:22 AM permalink
A Buddy of mine spent $500 for a ticket to her show and spent airfare and hotel accommodations. I warned him ahead of time that I had a bad feeling about this as Adele has cancelled in the past before and I didn't think she'd be up to be performing so many shows for the Vegas residency. I warned him not to do it, but he still went ahead and did it. As luck would have it, was already in Las Vegas in his Hotel room when he got the news that Adele had canceled her Show. Ouch. He called me beyond livid and felt he'd been played by Adele. I mentioned that I had warned him not to do it and he mentioned I was right and he should have listened to me. Oh well, it's an expensive lesson learned for him.

It was messed up for Adele to suddenly cancel the residency roughly a day before her Residency was supposed to start as many people like my friend were already in Las Vegas or on the flight there to see her and hopefully this stunt she pulled will tarnish her Career greatly.
One man's offense is another man's humor.
  • Jump to: