aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
March 3rd, 2019 at 7:02:29 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/trip-reports/32574-vegace/9/#post703743

AoS - please take a look at the link above and maybe edit that post and your others with videos? Thanks.

Hmmm I don't see what's wrong with it? hint?

EDIT: saw your note - I removed the HTML coding
Last edited by: aceofspades on Mar 3, 2019
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
March 4th, 2019 at 11:31:50 AM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

The thing is the steward took orders in reverse from the back of first class to the front

I'm reading this report today (3/4). This may have been mentioned later (haven't read ahead). But you want to sit in the middle of first class. They alternate starting at the front and back depending on direction of travel so that they don't always screw over the same row.

edit: read to the end now. pretty sure we're all saying the same thing - numbering is (usually, most airlines) direction oriented. so if it's directional or odd/even the point is the same - they try to alternate.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
aceofspades
aceofspades
Thanked by
ChuckleberryAyecarumba
March 4th, 2019 at 4:35:57 PM permalink
As the sun sets and I head back east, I want to take the time to thank you all for joining me on this trip -- although I did not play as much as some of you would have liked (I'm looking at you EB), I tried to make the TR interesting with pics and videos - this was truly a relaxing trip for a change (i.e. no TILT!!!) and, doing non-gambling things like going to shows, restaurants and just walking the Strip each day was just what I needed to decompress

Until next time...
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
March 4th, 2019 at 6:09:05 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

As the sun sets and I head back east, I want to take the time to thank you all for joining me on this trip -- although I did not play as much as some of you would have liked (I'm looking at you EB), I tried to make the TR interesting with pics and videos - this was truly a relaxing trip for a change (i.e. no TILT!!!) and, doing non-gambling things like going to shows, restaurants and just walking the Strip each day was just what I needed to decompress

Until next time...

Do you know when next time is yet?

I’m so obsessed, I’m always planning my next trip before my current trip has ended.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
Thanked by
LuckyPhowaceofspades
March 5th, 2019 at 3:31:19 AM permalink
Thanks for a wonderful thread, truly a template for the rest of us.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
aceofspades
aceofspades
March 5th, 2019 at 9:18:44 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Do you know when next time is yet?

I’m so obsessed, I’m always planning my next trip before my current trip has ended.

I am thinking of July
aceofspades
aceofspades
March 5th, 2019 at 9:19:03 AM permalink
Quote: DeMango

Thanks for a wonderful thread, truly a template for the rest of us.

WOW that is a great compliment - thank you
  • Jump to: