• Threads: 19
Thanks for this post from:
ForagergamerfreaktringlomaneRSSOOPOOunJonrdw4potus
February 7th, 2019 at 9:55:32 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

So I point out that inconvenience is
what I hate most about traveling
and that pisses you off? Really?

We get it you hate travel, nobody here is interested in your 15 posts about how youíre a bitter old man who doesnít like travelling. We get it now if you could go away that would be splendid.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. ó Amarillo Slim Preston
Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 13
February 8th, 2019 at 7:16:42 PM permalink
Good to hear you are still traveling around SA. Did you try any guinea pig in Peru? Did you make the climb to "Old Mountain"?
Machu Picchu
Looking forward to the next full update.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
February 9th, 2019 at 1:44:45 AM permalink
Bummer about the wifi, not too shocking though. Enjoy the rest of your trip!
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
February 9th, 2019 at 5:17:05 AM permalink
I didnít get to try guinea pig yet but I will be back in Lima for 2 days after Chile so I plan on trying it. I definitely made it to Machu Picchu! It was amazing!

Iím not surprised about the wifi either, Iím not too worried. Honestly itís nice cause I donít use my phone as much.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. ó Amarillo Slim Preston
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 43
February 9th, 2019 at 7:28:32 AM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

We get it you hate travel, nobody here is interested in your 15 posts about how youíre a bitter old man who doesnít like travelling. We get it now if you could go away that would be splendid.

'Bitter old man' strikes me as a bit insulting PG. I'm going to issue you a warning, since we can agree that EB is a man and relatively speaking, he's self confessed 'old'. We can't tell if he's bitter, but that 3 word phrase could be construed as an insult. Please tone it down. Don't get suspended because of his provocative posting style. There's an ignore feature here for a reason. Well worth using on some posters.
If you are enjoying the game, you're already winning.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 8
ForagerOnceDeargamerfreakRStringlomaneontariodealerRigondeauxrdw4potus
February 9th, 2019 at 7:34:46 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

'Bitter old man' strikes me as a bit insulting PG. I'm going to issue you a warning, since we can agree that EB is a man and relatively speaking, he's self confessed 'old'. We can't tell if he's bitter, but that 3 word phrase could be construed as an insult. Please tone it down. Don't get suspended because of his provocative posting style. There's an ignore feature here for a reason. Well worth using on some posters.

To be fair, EBís posts in this thread are high jacks and trolling. (Note I am not calling EB a troll, I am talking about post content in this thread.) Iím not a moderator so I donít pretend to know if either of those things about the posts in this thread should be subject to a warning or suspension.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
February 9th, 2019 at 7:55:37 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

To be fair, EBís posts in this thread are high jacks and trolling. (Note I am not calling EB a troll, I am talking about post content in this thread.) Iím not a moderator so I donít pretend to know if either of those things about the posts in this thread should be subject to a warning or suspension.

Oncedear this is exactly my thoughts, heís trolling to get a reaction.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
February 9th, 2019 at 8:03:21 AM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

Oncedear this is exactly my thoughts, heís trolling to get a reaction.

He's posting and contributingto get a reaction. His posts are often, apparently, geared to be inflammatory and in the past have resulted in members other than himself getting suspended. But he's quite canny, always posting on the right side of the line. That's a pattern of behavior. Best not to react to such posts, or at least to do so with a similar level of care.
I reckon you've been here long enough to get the measure of his posting style :o)
Stick with commenting on the posts and not the poster.
If you are enjoying the game, you're already winning.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
RSOnceDear
February 9th, 2019 at 8:38:30 AM permalink

He's posting and contributingto get a reaction. His posts are often, apparently, geared to be inflammatory and in the past have resulted in members other than himself getting suspended. But he's quite canny, always posting on the right side of the line. That's a pattern of behavior. Best not to react to such posts, or at least to do so with a similar level of care.
I reckon you've been here long enough to get the measure of his posting style :o)

You use the words posting and contributing very loosely. Maybe something is getting lost in translation from UK English to Canadian English lol.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
PokerGrinderForagerRSOnceDeartringlomanerdw4potus
February 9th, 2019 at 8:40:16 AM permalink

Calling any of EBís posts a contribution is a very long stretch.

• Jump to: