wroberson
wroberson
  • Threads: 19
December 11th, 2013 at 2:24:29 PM permalink
I think the post was more about my lack of confidence in the shuffle. It's hard not to go to conspiracy in that situation when you can read the manual and what they can do when not in game mode. The 300 million at stake. Entire communities looking to steal their piece.

At Rio, the shower drains and housekeeping has been vacuuming under the coach and chair cushions. I really like this marble table. Weighs a lot and is too close to the sofa. This room is pretty stained. 13th floor close to elevator. Vies of Caesar's backside, wheel. I've been watching the Moon and it's looks like they did a good job aligning it for sunset.
Buffering...
wroberson
wroberson
December 11th, 2013 at 2:24:29 PM permalink
I think the post was more about my lack of confidence in the shuffle. It's hard not to go to conspiracy in that situation when you can read the manual and what they can do when not in game mode. The 300 million at stake. Entire communities looking to steal their piece.

At Rio, the shower drains and housekeeping has been vacuuming under the coach and chair cushions. I really like this marble table. Weighs a lot and is too close to the sofa. This room is pretty stained. 13th floor close to elevator. Vies of Caesar's backside, wheel. I've been watching the Moon and it's looks like they did a good job aligning it for sunset. I mean Moonrise.
Buffering...
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
December 11th, 2013 at 2:49:59 PM permalink
I f they can pipe in the National Anthem you'll be all set.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
wroberson
wroberson
December 11th, 2013 at 2:51:40 PM permalink
I was just thinking that leaner over this chair taking in the view.
Buffering...
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
December 11th, 2013 at 5:27:36 PM permalink
Quote: wroberson

I believe there has been research done wherein a completely unshuffled deck (i.e. take 6 decks of discards and just start dealing them again) doesn't change the house edge. Obviously if you know the patterns, then you can take advantage of it. But I don't believe a poor shuffle will make it worse for BS players. Just better for shuffle trackers :).

Now if you are postulating that they may be using non-game mode in game situations to stack the deck...well then now we're back in conspiracy mode.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
wroberson
wroberson
December 12th, 2013 at 3:47:05 AM permalink
8 hours of blackjack and I was never ahead. Same story. I dug a hole early and spent the next 6 hours trying to get out. Then the cowboys started playing. It was pretty busy and there was no where to sir. I left when a blonde sat down. Taking the cards off the table. Using two hand. The pit boss was all over it. I'm down 675 for the trip not including expenses like food gas soda. I pushed a double when I had my largest bet of 85. I did better one on one with 2 decks. I stand with my shuffle master statement. I had a few decks where all had were winners or mostly winners. Once I was betting over minimum, but I was already down so it got me back up to 200 down. That was most likely the best time to leave.

I have money left to bet on football this week. There's a slim chance I could win there. A few parlays good for 800. Maybe some low cost parlay cards. I'm looking into it...

Looking at the 2 trips. I did a lot.

Total cost 987
Loss 675.

It's really close to the cost of a week vacation. When I come back, I'm likely to play 6 decks instead of 2.
Buffering...
wroberson
wroberson
December 12th, 2013 at 9:14:52 PM permalink
Gambled away another $140.00. This time on football. Sure I could have have gone back to the horse racing machine. The $140 bet can net me $35,625 if I managed to avoid covering too many games. It'll keep me going until depression induced hibernation sets in for the winter, but I'll likely see if I can get back into Domino's and triple my income.
Buffering...
anonimuss
anonimuss
  • Threads: 2
December 15th, 2013 at 1:01:44 PM permalink
Seek help.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 432
December 15th, 2013 at 1:34:51 PM permalink
Quote: wroberson

8 hours of blackjack and I was never ahead. Same story. I dug a hole early and spent the next 6 hours trying to get out. .

There's a name for that:

"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
wroberson
wroberson
December 17th, 2013 at 11:27:22 AM permalink
Quote: anonimuss

Seek help.

I've tried that but all I seem to get is sarcasm. Maybe it's the people I am seeking help from that is an issue here.

Love the cartoon Bob.

The final numbers on this trip was a loss of $540.00. Had New Orleans won, I would have been up $1700.00.

Losing didn't feel as bad as it had in the past. I had 9 days total in Vegas for less than $1500.00. It's less than most people pay for 4 days, and the entire year was a blessing with 1 trip to Yellowstone and 3 trips to Vegas. People are lucky to get a Staycation let alone 4 vacations in 52 weeks.

On another note, I would like to put here, is that, I now have 2 R/T tickets to Vegas, or 50,000 Southwest miles which I am willing to break up into 5 one-way trips to anywhere SW flies, and 41.1 grams of Pamp Gold in Assay, plus a 10 ounce bar of silver. I also grabbed some Xmas gifts. May be picking up another 10 grams of gold as long as no one here logs into ebay. (no. I did not buy my PM's on eBay)

Until
Next
Time
Buffering...

• Jump to: