• Threads: 68
September 2nd, 2013 at 10:34:53 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
gr8player
gr8player
  • Threads: 8
September 2nd, 2013 at 10:37:28 AM permalink
It is what it is, D-man.....I chalk it up as simply the price of admission 'round here. I try to remain respectful to all, regardless of their personal opinions, as I've learned to simply weed out those whose main intentions are ill-meant.

EDITED TO ADD:

As I just sent this post, I noticed that last one, where Ibeatyouraces is predicting a possible suspension. I hope he's wrong, as I think that it's simply a matter of a wrong choice of words on D-man's part, a case of semantics. No harm, no foul, IMHO.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 122
September 2nd, 2013 at 10:51:23 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

I'm guessing 3 days.

You guessed right.
Vultures can't be choosers.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
September 2nd, 2013 at 10:55:47 AM permalink
deleted
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 122
September 2nd, 2013 at 10:59:10 AM permalink
CORRECTION:

This is actually a second-offense personal insult, and the first one was pretty harsh and drew a week in its own right. I am adjusting DMSCR's Suspension to fourteen days.
Vultures can't be choosers.
gr8player
gr8player
September 2nd, 2013 at 11:13:30 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Still, calling experts "donks" while not having any grasp on mathematics is uncalled for.

Hmmm.....you know what else I deem "uncalled for", Ibeatyouraces? Your utter assumption that DMSCR hasn't "any grasp on mathematics". In the years that I've read D-man's posts/PMs, I can state with absolute confidence that your assessment is off-base. 'nuff said 'bout that....
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
September 2nd, 2013 at 11:16:48 AM permalink
deleted
gr8player
gr8player
September 2nd, 2013 at 11:24:34 AM permalink
Firstly, I utilize both trending bet selections and money management; both are of equal import to my play.

And secondly, please know that it is not my intention to label anyone as a "liar", their gaming expertise notwithstanding. I am of the opinion that we can, after all is said and done, have differing views of the same game without anyone being demeaned by either party. We are all entitled to our opinions....I dare to say that is, in fact, probably the thing I enjoy most about this forum.
egalite
egalite
  • Threads: 9
September 2nd, 2013 at 1:03:35 PM permalink
Quote: gr8player

Hmmm.....you know what else I deem "uncalled for", Ibeatyouraces? Your utter assumption that DMSCR hasn't "any grasp on mathematics". In the years that I've read D-man's posts/PMs, I can state with absolute confidence that your assessment is off-base. 'nuff said 'bout that....

I assure you he hasn't, after he was banned at BF and just before the site went off air, I accessed his sub-forum, which he was the only member and read the solitary post he made to himself. He is more Frankenstein than most, with his nonsensical theories. He is so quick to shoot from the hip, one can only conclude the pressure of the game is serving less well than the "claimed top shelf hookers on the strip" he thought it was cool to brag about, plus he is obviously miffed and hurt at being removed. Then again, you need and try to muster all the friends you can get, nothing beats stepping back and indulging in some school yard antics, is there ("my side, your side, I've got more friends than you, ohh look at me, my threads are rated")? WTF!
egalite
egalite
  • Threads: 9
September 2nd, 2013 at 1:20:27 PM permalink
Quote: gr8player

Firstly, I utilize both trending bet selections and money management; both are of equal import to my play.

So what? What you do is no worst, yet no better than what anybody else does, the silly downfall came about because in some deluded thought process you claim to have an advantage. Maintaining discipline, knowing when to raise or lower your bets does not equate to having any real measurable advantage, rather maybe just makes you a experienced gambler, unlikely to go "all in".

However taking such an sensible angle would not have garnered the desired & necessary attention. Hence the 56% EV claim which quite frankly is both ludicrous & deluded, even debunked by your own admission given the original post in this topic. Soon followed by unit size hints, like this actually carries weight, again unsubstantiated and fanciful at best. You really really ought to consider putting whatever profits you make to getting to the bottom of this craving, know what I'm saying.

• Jump to: