February 13th, 2012 at 12:11:12 PM permalink
Absolute Locks today

13 February

HAMMER Syracuse and Bucks
duckmankilla
duckmankilla
  • Threads: 15
February 13th, 2012 at 10:30:17 PM permalink
Results... Syracuse squeaks it out and wins by 1 and the Bucks lose by 18.

So much for locks of the day.

Do I even want to know how much was lost on these wagers?
mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
February 13th, 2012 at 11:14:07 PM permalink
Quote: duckmankilla

Results... Syracuse squeaks it out and wins by 1 and the Bucks lose by 18.

So much for locks of the day.

Do I even want to know how much was lost on these wagers?

I have said this for 20 years......at least the guy had the balls to post his picks, win or lose. A guy (that would be you) has no right to slam him, did you also post your picks ahead of time?

Ken
minnesotajoe
minnesotajoe
  • Threads: 44
February 14th, 2012 at 2:09:08 AM permalink
I personally did not bet the games... I quit gambling....

However.. my buddy bet 160$ Syracuse... 50$ parlay Syracuse and Bucks...

My string at work was perfect for me to watch the Syracuse game... even though it was not MY money... i absolutely loved the sweat...

I enjoy the sweat just as much as when I was hammering 100$ three team parlays... but this way.. i risk no money :))))
duckmankilla
duckmankilla
  • Threads: 15
February 14th, 2012 at 8:24:45 AM permalink
Quote: mrjjj

I have said this for 20 years......at least the guy had the balls to post his picks, win or lose. A guy (that would be you) has no right to slam him, did you also post your picks ahead of time?

Ken

Balls? He titled the thread with the line and then declared his absolute locks for the day. In my mind, "absolute lock" means a sure thing to win. Being as they both lost, I felt it appropriate to do a little ribbing. In your typical fashion, you decided to come in and raise hell over nothing. I must applaud you for resisting your urge to use ALLCAPS though.

To Minnesotajoe, no hard feelings, but when someone posts "locks of the day" and they both lose, I felt some friendly jabs were in order. Glad to see you didnt lose any money personally on this game.
YoDiceRoll11
YoDiceRoll11
  • Threads: 7
February 14th, 2012 at 9:19:26 AM permalink
Yeah Ken, you need to chill. Like duckman said, he came in here saying not only were these two bets locks but "absolute" locks. I think we are more joking about it, rather than "making fun of him". No need to be the defender of the weak today. Take a day off.

Yo
minnesotajoe
minnesotajoe
  • Threads: 44
February 14th, 2012 at 10:23:53 AM permalink

To Minnesotajoe, no hard feelings, but when someone posts "locks of the day" and they both lose, I felt some friendly jabs were in order. Glad to see you didnt lose any money personally on this game.

No offense taken here.
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 14th, 2012 at 10:50:39 AM permalink

Balls? He titled the thread with the line and then declared his absolute locks for the day. In my mind, "absolute lock" means a sure thing to win. Being as they both lost, I felt it appropriate to do a little ribbing. In your typical fashion, you decided to come in and raise hell over nothing. I must applaud you for resisting your urge to use ALLCAPS though.

Wrong answer hotshot. Next time do us all a favor, make your picks so we can examine them when the games are complete. I have 100% respect for a person laying out their picks with nothing to gain. The guy made a couple picks and was wrong, SO WHAT?

Ken
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 14th, 2012 at 10:51:47 AM permalink
Quote: YoDiceRoll11

Yeah Ken, you need to chill. Like duckman said, he came in here saying not only were these two bets locks but "absolute" locks. I think we are more joking about it, rather than "making fun of him". No need to be the defender of the weak today. Take a day off.

Yo

I took Sunday off.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
February 14th, 2012 at 10:55:04 AM permalink
Quote: mrjjj

Wrong answer hotshot. Next time do us all a favor, make your picks so we can examine them when the games are complete. I have 100% respect for a person laying out their picks with nothing to gain. The guy made a couple picks and was wrong, SO WHAT?

Ken

Wasn't a question, so there's no right answer, just OPINIONS, cool breeze.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
mrjjj
mrjjj
February 14th, 2012 at 11:03:38 AM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Wasn't a question, so there's no right answer, just OPINIONS, cool breeze.

Same for you coolbreeze, stop causing trouble with everybody, its just not like you. (okay, your turn)

Ken
  • Jump to: