TinMan
TinMan
  • Threads: 20
February 4th, 2022 at 11:30:28 AM permalink
Unfortunately I didn’t maximize the bonuses as best as possible at the start (especially with Caesars). I probably left around $2k on the table. That said, I did a check and I’m up a little over $5k with an additional $500 in free bets left to bet. I also crossed the threshold to Caesars platinum for the first time which should be worth about another $60-$120 year in additional total free bets above the gold level (need to double check). There’s another $1k offer at another book I plan to pick up soon and since I know better how to convert it I should be able to get close to the full amount. It’s been a fun process. I’m hoping more books come onboard in NY.
If anyone gives you 10,000 to 1 on anything, you take it. If John Mellencamp ever wins an Oscar, I am going to be a very rich dude.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 121
February 4th, 2022 at 11:39:39 AM permalink
Quote: TinMan

Unfortunately I didn’t maximize the bonuses as best as possible at the start (especially with Caesars). I probably left around $2k on the table. That said, I did a check and I’m up a little over $5k with an additional $500 in free bets left to bet. I also crossed the threshold to Caesars platinum for the first time which should be worth about another $60-$120 year in additional total free bets above the gold level (need to double check). There’s another $1k offer at another book I plan to pick up soon and since I know better how to convert it I should be able to get close to the full amount. It’s been a fun process. I’m hoping more books come onboard in NY.
link to original post

Also... having 4 (soon to be 5) choices allows for easy line shopping. I've gotten an extra 1/2 point a few times at the same -110 line on basketball. So whatever my -EV for those bets was diminished a little. My Caesars withdrawal now is listed as 'approved', but no money yet in bank account. I have 9 bets tonight and all tolled probably a +EV between $100 and $150.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 5th, 2022 at 11:16:44 AM permalink
WynnBet is now live in NY. The only sign up offer I've seen is only a little over $100 in EV. The +EV comes in 4 separate $50 free bets which you get once a week for 4 weeks! And reading the fine print, I think if the free bet pushes you would lose it! So obviously take 1/2 point spreads or moneylines. If I decide to sign up I will do so after BetRivers. My laziness cost me yesterday. I had a bunch of parlays including the Nets plus some points. Three guesses as to who didn't know Harden was out?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 7th, 2022 at 2:35:43 PM permalink
Caesars withdrawal is complete. They never contacted me which initially they said was possible. The withdrawal was for more than my initial deposit. So I think the slightly less than a week payout is ok for a gambler like me. Especially because there is no charge at all.

Free bets, parlay boosts, odds boosts, deposit matches, etc…. it’s all good!
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
February 8th, 2022 at 3:30:58 AM permalink

I just want to be clear on something - for example Caesars $3,000 deposit match

okay, let's say you deposit $3,000 bet it all and lose your bet

then you get the deposit match funds

let's say you bet it all on an even money bet and win__________

your payout would be $6,000__________correct____________________?

if that's true it's almost the same as if it was cash except you cannot withdraw it until the funds are bet

correct_________?_____________________thanks for the info

Please don't feed the trolls
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 8th, 2022 at 4:48:20 AM permalink
Caesars gave a match of $3k, and a bonus of $300 as well. So immediately after depositing the $3k my account listed $6,300 for me to gamble. The requirement was that I make $6,300 in bets before I could withdraw. As opposed to the ‘free bets’ I’ve been talking about, the bets with this bonus money have you keep the stake as well as the winnings on winning bets. I think I was limited to not betting big favorites, but don’t even remember anymore. So I just started betting around even money bets of $100 -$200 until I reached $6,300. I got lucky and won more than I lost so finished my play through at over $7k. Making a single large bet like you described makes sense from an EV perspective if there is a loss rebate involved, which in this case, there was not. My way decreased the variance substantially compared to your way.
The match is now only $1500, with no bonus $300 anymore.

So to answer your last question, yes, the bonus funds were essentially like cash, just cash you had to expose to the house edge. I figured the EV of the $6300 was around $6100. Not bad on a deposit of $3k.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 9th, 2022 at 8:20:12 AM permalink
Put in withdrawal request from DraftKings. Email immediately saying in process. A few hour later got email saying approved and should be processed in 1-3 days.

I’m not as good at this as I should be. Lost a bunch because I had Pacers. Wasn’t aware they traded their best player, and the returning player won’t be with them for a few days.

I’ve been 3/4 on the parlays more often than not, with two hitting all 4. So I’ve been (mostly) either winning or at least getting a free bet back.

Yesterday was my first overall down day since starting this. I have to think of this as just bad variance.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 10th, 2022 at 5:04:45 AM permalink
Draft Kings withdrawal took just one day. I guess as it should! Next will be FanDuel. Won’t be doing withdrawal from BetMGM as I’m down there from initial deposit as that was a hedge against my $5k ‘risk free’ bet on another site.

Did poorly again last night. I had my free bets/+EV parlays mostly centered around Warriors and Lakers winning. Neither did.

Waiting on BetRivers sign up. Wife may sign up instead! She has shown some interest in the fun part.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 15th, 2022 at 7:10:24 AM permalink
Wife decided not to sign up so I did BetRivers for very easy free $250. All 5 seem to feel bad for their customers that the Super Bowl is over. I got the $100 free bet from DK for betting $1k over the Th-Su stretch. MGM is giving me free bets of 10% of my total SB action. Plus I’m getting all the other free bets from their offers each day…. Bet a parlay, get a FB, bet on first TD scorer, get a FB, bet an in game bet, get a FB, etc…. Last 3 or 4 days plus close to $1k, some positive variance, but so many +EV bets available.

I didn’t have the knowledge, but bet on Trailblazers +15.5 yesterday. I feel the worst team in the NBA should cover that more than 50%. I had ‘bonus money’ so had to bet anyways. Around halftime I see Trailblazers ahead or around tied, and go to the box score to see Giannis is not playing! If that knowledge was available when I made the bet NO WAY it’s 15.5. I have no idea who has that info and when…. but that is worth A LOT! I had to make an ‘in game’ bet to get another free bet, and despite a game around tied, and the main Bucks player not playing, I got TB’s plus 9.5. Cha Ching!
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
February 15th, 2022 at 7:27:41 AM permalink
I have to say Soopoo that I am very impressed with the way you have engaged in this opportunity. Having read your posts over the past few years I would have never guessed that this is something that you would do. Congrats and keep up the good work.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
February 15th, 2022 at 3:38:53 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I have to say Soopoo that I am very impressed with the way you have engaged in this opportunity. Having read your posts over the past few years I would have never guessed that this is something that you would do. Congrats and keep up the good work.]

If you knew SOOPOO like I know SOOPOO... (hey that's a great song)

....you wouldn't be surprised.:)

Yasher koach, SOOPOO!
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 17th, 2022 at 8:25:30 AM permalink
Rather than start a new thread…

There (seems to be?) lots of bad (exploitable) player props as the lines don’t move as much as they should due to other injuries on your own team. The simplest examples I can give have been Julius Randle points while RJ Barrett is out, and Demar Derozan while Zach Lavine is out. Both Randle and Derozan get more opportunities when the other main target is out. With Davis going to be out for the Lakers I’d bet (I will!) that Westbrook and James have ‘over’ value.
I’m not sure if I am experiencing confirmation bias or if my hypothesis holds water.

I almost had a (good) sweep last night with my bigger bets. When the Knicks were up 28 I was feeling good about my ML three leg parlay that the other two had already won…. I wasn’t feeling good an hour later!

I’ve been making some small, -EV bets on multi team. NCAA parlays. Last night had a 7 teamer, all heavy favorites on ML. 6 won by blowout, but the 7th was Notre Dame, who was down 4 late, but won in OT. My $10 bet won me $30!
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
February 17th, 2022 at 8:28:07 AM permalink
SOOPOO, you should experiment with parlays of same game player props. Obviously those prop bets are highly correlated, yet at least some of the apps let you bet them. There are some +EV gems to be mined there.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
rawtuff
February 17th, 2022 at 9:13:16 AM permalink
Note that in many cases same game parlays have higher holds and correlation built into the hold. Not that there aren’t +EV spots, but just because it’s correlated doesn’t mean they haven’t adjusted the hold to price in the correlation on obvious ones.
unJon
unJon
February 17th, 2022 at 9:17:31 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Note that in many cases same game parlays have higher holds and correlation built into the hold. Not that there aren’t +EV spots, but just because it’s correlated doesn’t mean they haven’t adjusted the hold to price in the correlation on obvious ones.
link to original post

Yes I agree with this. Should have mentioned it.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 17th, 2022 at 10:19:13 AM permalink
Quote: unJon

SOOPOO, you should experiment with parlays of same game player props. Obviously those prop bets are highly correlated, yet at least some of the apps let you bet them. There are some +EV gems to be mined there.
link to original post

I have! I’ve been a bit unlucky as I’ve twice had a player go down early in a game with injury basically eliminating me. I’ve done better on ‘under’ combos as for non star players if they play fewer minutes all 3 hit (points, assists, rebounds).

I’m not good enough to be sure I have a +EV opportunity, but I’m ‘pretty sure’ many times.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 17th, 2022 at 10:22:47 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

link to original post

I’ve thought about that. It seems it is what they ‘should’ do, but often not what they do do.

(A sentence with do do in it…)
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 20th, 2022 at 4:57:17 AM permalink
Out of state for vacation. I am missing my sports betting already! My latest correlated parlay try has been soccer tie and under 2.5 goals. Basically I win at 0-0 or 1-1. At 1-1, any goal sinks my under, and most likely my tie as well. I won on Newcastle yesterday. I think I got around 7-1.

MGM last week gave me free $50 bet for just betting $200. Every day you could do it.

DraftKings gave me 75% profit boost on $250 bet for making a separate $1k bet. Worth around $150.

Plus the usual ‘parlay insurance’, free bets, smaller profit boosts. I’ve had a streak of +$$$ every day. I haven’t actually tried to figure out what my real +EV is yet. I may do that when I get home.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
February 20th, 2022 at 7:23:45 AM permalink
The water is heating up. When will the frog notice?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
February 20th, 2022 at 10:54:53 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

[snips] MGM last week gave me free $50 bet for just betting $200. Every day you could do it.

DraftKings gave me 75% profit boost on $250 bet for making a separate $1k bet.
link to original post

I keep cherry-picking too, but don't bet big at all. The indisputably +EV stuff keeps coming. Just BetMGM though.

I figure they'll peg me for cherry-picking eventually. Been about a year though.

You may be more visible. What do you predict?
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
February 20th, 2022 at 11:00:01 AM permalink

MGM last week gave me free $50 bet for just betting $200. Every day you could do it.

DraftKings gave me 75% profit boost on $250 bet for making a separate $1k bet. Worth around $150.

Those MGM free bets were great. Unfortunately I am on MGM's sh*t list now (long story) and have to fix it.

I got the DK offer too. Did you hedge out the $1,000 cash bet or just bet it? I thought the 50% boost for a $500 bet was a better deal.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
unJon
unJon
February 20th, 2022 at 11:04:52 AM permalink

Out of state for vacation. I am missing my sports betting already! My latest correlated parlay try has been soccer tie and under 2.5 goals. Basically I win at 0-0 or 1-1. At 1-1, any goal sinks my under, and most likely my tie as well. I won on Newcastle yesterday. I think I got around 7-1.

Plus the usual ‘parlay insurance’, free bets, smaller profit boosts. I’ve had a streak of +$$$ every day. I haven’t actually tried to figure out what my real +EV is yet. I may do that when I get home.
link to original post

I’m pretty sure you can re-sign up MGM in the state you are vacationing in and collect the initial signup bonus again.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 20th, 2022 at 11:21:04 AM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

[snips] MGM last week gave me free $50 bet for just betting $200. Every day you could do it.

DraftKings gave me 75% profit boost on $250 bet for making a separate $1k bet.
link to original post

I keep cherry-picking too, but don't bet big at all. The indisputably +EV stuff keeps coming. Just BetMGM though.

I figure they'll peg me for cherry-picking eventually. Been about a year though.

You may be more visible. What do you predict?
link to original post

I think I may be less ‘visible’ than you then. I have been doing a bunch of hedging which as far as any one site can tell is just me making -EV bets. When I had ‘risk free’ bet for $5k at one site I made 3 -EV bets on the other sites for $700 or so. Many other similar smaller examples. Plus I’ve made some parlay bets that they think are -EV that I think are +EV! My early experience has Draft Kings as having the best offers of the 5 I’ve signed up for so far. Maybe MGM second. Caesars 3rd. FanDuel 4th. BetRivers 5th.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 20th, 2022 at 11:22:29 AM permalink

link to original post

I’m pretty sure you can re-sign up MGM in the state you are vacationing in and collect the initial signup bonus again.
link to original post

I am not doubting you, but I wouldn’t do it. The ‘state’ I am in now is Quintana Roo!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 20th, 2022 at 11:28:18 AM permalink
Quote: teddys

Those MGM free bets were great. Unfortunately I am on MGM's sh*t list now (long story) and have to fix it.

I got the DK offer too. Did you hedge out the $1,000 cash bet or just bet it? I thought the 50% boost for a $500 bet was a better deal.
link to original post

Since you asked…. I bet money line on hockey…. Laying I think -180. Team scored in last minute to tie, and won! I usually will hedge that big a bet but didn’t. So got VERY lucky and won I think like $560. For full disclosure, I used the profit boost on a parlay (it lost) which I hedged against. I miscalculated and underbet my hedge. So I lost $$ on my profit boost…. I texted my DK concierge and alerted him that I’m out of state and he said I will maintain my status.
DRich
DRich
February 20th, 2022 at 3:01:18 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

I am not doubting you, but I wouldn’t do it. The ‘state’ I am in now is Quintana Roo!
link to original post

They have sportsbooks in Quintana Roo. I am guessing you would actually have to go to the land based casino.

We had online sports betting for about a month in Florida until it was challenged and shut down.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 20th, 2022 at 4:59:02 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

They have sportsbooks in Quintana Roo. I am guessing you would actually have to go to the land based casino.

We had online sports betting for about a month in Florida until it was challenged and shut down.
link to original post

I’m not that interested in making random bets. I’ll wait until I get back to USA. We will not be leaving the hotel premises until we leave for the airport. I’m talking to a national/ international audience here. Eating/drinking/sunning/swimming in 82 degree weather for 7 straight days beats shoveling snow back home even without access to my fun betting accounts.
billryan
billryan
February 21st, 2022 at 7:07:21 AM permalink
Sounds like what we call Tuesday here. There is something about breakfast on a veranda that simply jumpstarts your whole day.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
DRich
DRich
February 21st, 2022 at 10:55:26 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

I’m not that interested in making random bets. I’ll wait until I get back to USA. We will not be leaving the hotel premises until we leave for the airport. I’m talking to a national/ international audience here. Eating/drinking/sunning/swimming in 82 degree weather for 7 straight days beats shoveling snow back home even without access to my fun betting accounts.
link to original post

Should have come to Southern Florida. It is warmer at 84 degrees today and should be in the upper 80's the rest of the week. I am loving it.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 21st, 2022 at 1:19:41 PM permalink
I may be down your way early April. If I can afford the extra days away from my online sports books…I do keep getting alert emails from them and I can’t do anything about it!
DRich
DRich
February 24th, 2022 at 12:36:24 PM permalink

I may be down your way early April. If I can afford the extra days away from my online sports books…I do keep getting alert emails from them and I can’t do anything about it!
link to original post

You would be rich if you just did this and put $10 on it,

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/bettor-turns-1-10-bet-into-532k-with-insane-23-leg-college-basketball-parlay/
billryan
billryan
February 24th, 2022 at 12:58:38 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

Should have come to Southern Florida. It is warmer at 84 degrees today and should be in the upper 80's the rest of the week. I am loving it.
link to original post

From Thanksgiving until Easter, Florida has near perfect weather. Snow birds have it right.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
February 24th, 2022 at 5:22:38 PM permalink

link to original post

You would be rich if you just did this and put $10 on it,

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/bettor-turns-1-10-bet-into-532k-with-insane-23-leg-college-basketball-parlay/
link to original post

I did hit a 7 team parlay last week, but I think they were all pretty big faves I may have gotten 5-1 if I remember correctly…. On a massive $10 bet…..

If anyone has information on PointsBet Sportsbook I’m interested. Apparently I can sign up with them in NY now.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
March 7th, 2022 at 1:41:59 PM permalink
Profit boosts keep flowing in. Easy to turn them into $$$. Free bets up the wazoo. Mostly do 3 team parlays with them. I keep averaging between $100 and $200 a day.

So today I have a bunch of bets on St. Mary's/Santa Clara today. St. Mary's either -4.5 or -5. Santa Clara +5.5. With all the offers I win no matter what, but clean up if St. Mary's wins by 5.
Similar situation on Wright State versus Cleveland State. I have Wright St + 1, as well as Cleveland St +1. I win a little no matter what, but clean up if either team wins by 1.

No one with any info/experience with Pointsbet?

I am deferring signing up with Wynn as they only have a very small intro offer. If they ever have a $1k risk free bet or a minimum $250 deposit match I'll sign up then.
DRich
DRich
March 8th, 2022 at 7:55:10 AM permalink

Profit boosts keep flowing in. Easy to turn them into $$$. Free bets up the wazoo. Mostly do 3 team parlays with them. I keep averaging between $100 and $200 a day.

So today I have a bunch of bets on St. Mary's/Santa Clara today. St. Mary's either -4.5 or -5. Santa Clara +5.5. With all the offers I win no matter what, but clean up if St. Mary's wins by 5.
Similar situation on Wright State versus Cleveland State. I have Wright St + 1, as well as Cleveland St +1. I win a little no matter what, but clean up if either team wins by 1.

I am deferring signing up with Wynn as they only have a very small intro offer. If they ever have a $1k risk free bet or a minimum $250 deposit match I'll sign up then.
link to original post

Sorry to see St Marys only won by three.
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
  • Threads: 94
March 9th, 2022 at 2:02:53 AM permalink

(snip)
No one with any info/experience with Pointsbet? (snip)
link to original post

I have bet with their "Australian site" and they always paid.
I don't bet with them as much anymore because they took away the good bonuses/promos for me.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
March 9th, 2022 at 4:47:44 AM permalink

link to original post

Sorry to see St Marys only won by three.
link to original post

Me too! The game didn’t start until 11:30pm so I just watched the beginning, and in retrospect I’m glad I don’t know what happened at the end. I did really well on the parlays last night after going o fer on soccer. So another plus day. Great offers on Conference tourney games today.

Best + EV opportunity yesterday was ‘bet on Rangers Wild game’ and if your team scores 3 or more get a free $50 bet. Wild average nearly 4 goals a game…. So won $37 and get a free bet to boot.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
March 21st, 2022 at 3:49:08 PM permalink
A few members have very politely asked me to carefully consider what information I share on this open forum. It's one of the reasons I haven't been posting play after play, because they are still coming. But today MGM offered me $100 if I deposited $100 with 1 x playthrough. Betting $200 on random -110 choices yields $190 from the $100 deposit easily. MGM HAS to know this? Are they being nice to me after my dismal NCAA picks?

DraftKings withdrawal put in on Friday, money is in my bank account today.

I'll be putting in a FanDuel withdrawal tomorrow.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
April 30th, 2022 at 4:20:48 AM permalink
FanDuel withdrawal went smoothly. DraftKings had a really smart promo. I’m sure it worked for them while generating a lot of interest! They offered the longest odds parlay winner a $10,000 bonus, while periodically updating what the leader is! You had to bet at least $10 to qualify. After the first day the leader was 760-1. I didn’t try any longer shots….. but I’ll guess there were a lot of 800-1 negative EV bets made chasing the bonus.

In one promotion I was allowed to bet on the Bills at over 10-1! That has to be significantly +EV! I also got the Chiefs at 2-1 to win the AFC west. Not sure (but I think?) if that is + EV, but we shall see!

Too bad for me that N.Y. did not allow betting on the draft…. I nailed the Bill’s first pick. Probably would have gotten 5-1 or so….
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
May 2nd, 2022 at 1:07:11 PM permalink
Newest offers have been ‘odds extenders’. They add 300 or 400 to their listed odds on Stanley Cup Champion or Super Bowl Champion or NBA champion or World Series Champ. So I have Avalanche at 6.5-1. Bills at 10.5-1. Dodgers at 9-1. Suns at 7-1. Plus a few others…. Was happy with sixers at 11-1 but not anymore! Different promo have Grizz at 25-1. After first loss that is now what you can get on them anyway.

If Avs make finals I’ll be hedging, as long as no one tells mike!
camapl
camapl
  • Threads: 8
May 3rd, 2022 at 12:31:20 PM permalink
Thanks for this thread, Soopoo! Congrats on using the offers wisely and coming up.

Just curious if there are any offers that pertain to the Triple Crown races and whether or not you will use them. #livingvicariously

Either way, keep it rolling!
Expectation is the root of all heartache.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Thanked by
camapl
June 15th, 2022 at 8:41:17 AM permalink
There were offers for horse racing, but I don’t think in NYS I’m eligible.

I just did a BetRivers withdrawal. Took either one day or two days, since I requested at the end of a business day. The approval email came very quickly.

For me, the ranking of the 5 I’m using goes as such….

DraftKings
Caesars
BetRivers
FanDuel
BetMGM

I haven’t been posting exactly what I’ve been doing, as per suggestions from sage forum members.

But I’ll say this, if I was DarkOz, with his drive, and his crew, I’d be making $20k a week, and I mean every week!
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
June 15th, 2022 at 1:26:05 PM permalink

I just did a BetRivers withdrawal. Took either one day or two days, since I requested at the end of a business day. The approval email came very quickly.

For me, the ranking of the 5 I’m using goes as such….

DraftKings
Caesars
BetRivers
FanDuel
BetMGM

I haven’t been posting exactly what I’ve been doing, as per suggestions from sage forum members.

But I’ll say this, if I was DarkOz, with his drive, and his crew, I’d be making $20k a week, and I mean every week!
link to original post

It's one thing to have some people get you some player's cards from the casinos by simply showing some ID, where most probably don't even really understand the free play, what's going on, or have the means to pick it up themselves even if they did understand.

It's an entirely different thing to have those people get verified online, take detailed directions/instructions on what to do, and trust them to transfer large amounts of cash directory into their bank accounts (assuming they even have a bank account) and then get that money to you. Just a few hits not getting your money could be -EV.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
June 15th, 2022 at 3:00:18 PM permalink

hunh_________????______________don't get what you're saying____________NYRAbets.com (New York Racing Association) is one of the major online racebooks

these are some of the promos the last time I checked just before the Kentucky Derby - probably still active - all should be called before anyone signs up to fully understand the T&C_________some don't allow show wagering on the qualifying deposit - one requires only win bets to earn the promo - some require the initial deposit to be bet within a certain amount of time - I believe all require the initial deposit to be bet before awarding the promo

the best promos that I found are these - for new customers only - these are all legal U.S. racebooks - legal in most states

drf.com________ $250 deposit match

nyrabets.com__________________$200 deposit match

tvg.com___________________________________________ _$200 deposit match - match only served up after $200 bet - win bets only

amwager.com__________$150 deposit match

Please don't feed the trolls
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
June 17th, 2022 at 7:04:58 AM permalink
I haven’t investigated the legal horse betting site you mentioned. Horse betting does not come up as a possibility on BetRivers, BetMGM, Caesars, or DraftKings. At this point I’m not joining a new account for a $200 deposit match.

Axel, of course you would need to trust the people who you are working with. It OF COURSE is against the terms of service, but you can’t imagine one nerd having 40 collaborators sign up, then the nerd just has the sign on info and places all the bets? Assume each account averages $2k per month, just take $3k from each person once a quarter. That leaves $1k a month for DOING NOTHING to each of the collaborators. And my numbers are super conservative.

And there is a hard copy trail of all the bets. MORE secure than when you have a colleague on a play when you can’t see him actually play.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
June 17th, 2022 at 11:58:45 AM permalink

I haven’t investigated the legal horse betting site you mentioned. Horse betting does not come up as a possibility on BetRivers, BetMGM, Caesars, or DraftKings. At this point I’m not joining a new account for a $200 deposit match.

Axel, of course you would need to trust the people who you are working with. It OF COURSE is against the terms of service, but you can’t imagine one nerd having 40 collaborators sign up, then the nerd just has the sign on info and places all the bets? Assume each account averages $2k per month, just take $3k from each person once a quarter. That leaves $1k a month for DOING NOTHING to each of the collaborators. And my numbers are super conservative.

And there is a hard copy trail of all the bets. MORE secure than when you have a colleague on a play when you can’t see him actually play.
link to original post

I totally understand the situation and potential, and under the right circumstances you would be correct, however as I pointed out, it's not easy finding solid people willing and able to do this who are trustworthy enough. The money must pass through those people's banking methods and get into your hands.

"then the nerd just has the sign-on info and places all the bets?" Not exactly that simple, but I don't really want to discuss the details since we are dealing with state-regulated casinos, and I am not sure of the legalities. At a minimum, they could certainly shut down the accounts and refuse to pay.

♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
August 15th, 2022 at 5:48:25 AM permalink
So I finally cracked another ‘milestone’. Up $X0,000. I was under it for a few weeks and getting grumpy, but last two days hit a few + EV long shot parlays to soar past the number. As all the APs here know, you have to trust the process. Losing $50-$100 6 out of 7 days is ok if the one other day you make $2k.
I’m hoping once football season starts there will be more opportunities, as recently it’s been 70% baseball, with drinks and drabs of soccer, tennis, golf, MMA, and NASCAR thrown in.
I’ve now withdrawn more than I deposited, and have well funded accounts at all 5.
I’m closing in on Diamond at Caesars. I may need help getting a few more points in October when I’m in Vegas….
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
November 30th, 2022 at 7:38:44 AM permalink
I just made Diamond at Caesars.
I’m pretty sure it lasts for all of 2023.

I was a VIP at DraftKings. If anything, I’m betting more than when I was given that status. I’ve made multiple withdrawals which may have triggered my removal from VIP status. Was not informed, just noticed I’m not getting the VIP offers, which were great.

I’m good at picking the low hanging fruit. But certainly not good at maximizing EV. But all in all I’m happy with results.
  • Jump to: