Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
July 17th, 2021 at 8:38:49 AM permalink
PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE MISSION146

Greetings!

The time has come, once again, for the 2021 WoV NFL Picks Game!!!

Please forgive the break we took in 2020, but given Covid-19, I feared that there might be some significant variables when it came to games getting cancelled outright and things along those lines, so it seemed prudent not to have the game last year. There existed the probability of having to either make 100 rule stipulations, or do some judgment calls, which I generally prefer not to do.

One other thing, I intend to send out the PM invites starting on August 1st. If someone could possibly make a note to themselves to remind me to do that, I would be incredibly grateful.

HOW TO PLAY:

The Rules will be as follows:

Format:

Top Three Paid as Follows:

First Place: $300 (This person will also win all Entry Fees)
Second Place: $175
Third Place: $25 (In effect, this just means you won't have to pay your Entry Fee to the winner)

(As you can see, I am adopting a fixed prize structure for Top Three this season.)

There are also two Consolation Prizes for those who do not finish in the Top 3. I will contribute $75 to each prize for $150 total.

We will also be doing the, "Perfection Bonus," again this year. As a reminder, ALL WINNINGS, including Perfection Bonuses, are paid out at the end of the season.

ENTRY FEES AND DISCLAIMERS:

1.)If you play, you are expected to pay the winner $25 if you do not win. There are no free dropouts. Even if you only play one week, you are agreeing to pay the winner if you lose. This is NOT a free contest.

2.) This is a social gambling game, so please check your jurisdictional laws to make sure that you do not participate unlawfully. It is not the responsibility of myself nor this website to ensure that you are participating lawfully.

3.) This is a game where the skill of participants (making picks) could result in a greater advantage.

4.) This game has no rake or house edge. In fact, I contribute funds to this game that make it +EV (all else equal) for everyone except myself. I do NOT collect any Entry Fees for this game, so participants are on the, "Honor System," to pay the winner.

5.) Mission146 is a resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania who administers this game from same AND is offering this contest legally under social gambling statutes due to the fact that there is no, "Rake," "House Edge," or any other mechanism by which Mission146 stands to profit.

6.) Other than being posted here on WizardofVegas, this game is NOT sponsored or sanctioned in any way whatsoever by LCB.org, ownership or management of LCB.org, or any other websites or other outlets so affiliated. ALL players volunteer to risk an equal entry fee and all (current) additional prizes are paid for, personally, by Mission146.

If you have a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Consolation Prizes:

The first consolation prize will be the, "You suck," consolation prize. This prize goes to the player with the worst record, if there is a tie, then the winner shall be adjudicated by the normal tiebreaker rules.

The second consolation prize will be the, "Most Average," consolation prize which goes to the player that finishes the season closest to .500. Tiebreakers will also be adjudicated using the normal tie breaking Rule or the players may opt to split it.

Each of these prizes pays $75 as follows:

-I pay your $25 Entry Fee to the winner on your behalf.
-I pay you $50.

I can win either of the consolation prizes, so I am, "Defending," them. This year, I am allowing myself to be capable of winning Entry Fees if I come in First Place in the overall contest. However, I will pay my offered 1st/2nd/3rd Place prizes to 2nd/3rd/4th place accordingly in the unlikely event I do win. I will name a neutral party to receive my Picks via PM (without opening them unless I win) which will prove that I made my Picks BEFORE looking at the Picks of other participants.

If I come in either second or third overall, then I simply save the money that would otherwise go to that prize.

Perfection Bonus

In order to win the Perfection Bonus, you MUST make a Confidence Pick and have a 6-0 week. The Perfection Bonus pays $10/week which accumulates if there are no perfect records for the week before. If more than one player has a perfect record that week, then any accumulated amount will be split between them. These bonuses will be paid out at the end of the season and tallied until then.

For simplicity, there will be no, "Breakage." Any accumulated Perfection Bonuses won that are not whole dollar amounts will round up to the nearest dollar.

If nobody wins the Perfection Bonus in Week 17 (and any weeks leading up to that without a winner) then I just save that money. If I win the Perfection Bonus, then I just save that money.

Rules:

1.) The winner will be determined by having the highest winning percentage. In the event of a tie for any prize, the winners will have the option of either splitting the take, or they may agree to PM me a Super Bowl pick prior to the Super Bowl, but after the combatants are known, consisting of the winning team, spread and TD's thrown; the winner will be determined in that order. If two Members PM me the same thing, they will BOTH be asked to change at least one aspect of their picks.

2.) The procedure for this will be that at some point on Thursdays, I will post the point spreads and Over/Unders from one source per week. I will likely use VegasInsider and the Spreads & Over/Unders I post will be constant and may be picked at any time prior to 10:00 EST on Sunday. If there is a Sunday game earlier than that, or a Saturday game, then you must submit Picks before kickoff of that game if you wish to pick the early game. Early Sunday Kickoffs will be announced in both threads.

2a.) There will be NO EXCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER to the deadline for any reason. Too much controversy.

2b.) This has never happened, but if you make, "Early Game," picks and then send a new set of Picks after the, "Early Game," has kicked off, you will receive a record of 0-5 for that week and be disqualified from all consolation prizes.

3.) Saturday/Sunday/Monday games will be the only games considered. Every player must pick exactly five winners against the Spread, exactly five Over/Unders, or a combination totaling exactly five.

3a.) A "Confidence Pick," is only considered ONE PICK for the purposes of Rule 3. Five unique Picks are still needed.

4.) Players may, "Skip," one week without making any picks, but they don't have to. If a player accidentally fails to submit picks, that will constitute the, "Skip," Week.

For players who join the contest in Week 2, Week 1 will constitute the, "Skip," week.

You cannot join the contest after Week 2.

4a.) If you wish to avoid unintentionally skipping a week, then you may submit Default Picks. However, in order to avoid controversy, (and make my life easier) Default Picks are limited to selecting sixteen NFL Teams and your picks will automatically be those teams in the order listed GAME TOTAL-OVER picks. If we go to your Default Picks, none of them shall be a Confidence Pick and you do not qualify for the Perfection Bonus that week.

4b.) On a case-by-case basis, I will consider allowing Picks to be made in advance of the Lines being posted by me. If I do this, it can only be for that week's Picks. (IOW---you might be permitted to make your picks on Tuesday for the following Sunday's games)

5.) If a player fails to make picks for more than one week, he/she forfeits any right to a consolation prize, but may continue to play. Every week of missed picks other than the allotted, "Skip Week," will result in an 0-5 record for all weeks missed.

6.) Picks will be PM'ed to me at any point prior to 10:00 a.m. EST Sunday, all picks will be openly posted by me between that time and kickoff.***

***The exception to this Rule is that I will accept E-Mail Picks from banned Members, but only if they are banned. If you are banned, you can still receive PM's, so I will PM you an E-Mail address.

7.) At some point on Tuesday or Wednesday the picks, results and updated Standings will be posted by EdCollins or myself in the Discussion Thread. Please, "Self-Police," your own Standings to see if there is an inaccuracy. There hasn't been one in three years, so I trust EdCollins' program and usually do not double check.

8.) CONFIDENCE PICK: You may make one, "Confidence Pick," per week, though you don't have to. Your, "Confidence Pick," must be made expressly clear in your PM. The CONFIDENCE PICK result will count either as two wins or two losses, if made.

8a.) A "Confidence Pick," is only considered ONE PICK for the purposes of Rule 3. Five unique Picks are still needed.

8b.) If you wish to qualify for the, "Perfection Bonus," that week, you MUST make a Confidence Pick.

9.) "Offsetting Picks"

Any Picks made that directly offset one another shall constitute TWO LOSSES and will disqualify the person making such offsetting picks from winning any consolation prize. "Offsetting Picks," are picking two opposite things to happen in the same game.

10.) PM REMINDERS: I will GENERALLY send reminders to make your Picks on sometime Saturday if I have not received them already. Reminders are to be considered a courtesy not a guarantee, everyone is accountable for remembering to make their Picks whether or not reminders are sent. If anyone chews me out for missing reminders, I'll probably just stop sending them entirely.

TIME

1.) The first Sunday of the Season is September 12th, Lines will be posted on Thursday, September 9th.

PICK FORMAT

I WILL be enforcing a uniform Pick format this year for all Picks as of Week 3. For the first two weeks, if you send me Picks that are not in the correct format, I will acknowledge that I have received your Picks by re-sending them to you in the correct format.

1.) No Line Breaks

2.) For Spread picks, simply put the team nickname and the spread. (Ex: Bengals +5)

3.) For Over/Unders, simply put the team nickname for EITHER team, and the Over or Under amount. (Ex: Bengals OVER 25)

4.) To designate a Confidence Pick, simply put a hyphen and, "Confidence," after the pick. (Ex: Bengals OVER 25-Confidence)

5.) Place your screen name followed by a colon (:) above your set of Picks.

So, a full set of picks might appear:

Mission146:
Buccaneers -15
Buccaneers OVER 52
Jaguars +12
Jaguars UNDER 42
Jets +4-Confidence

Discussion Thread:

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/sports/36195-2021-wov-picks-game-discussion-thread/#post814223

Let's have a great time, as always! Thanks for playing again (or for the first time)!

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE MISSION146
Last edited by: Mission146 on Jan 9, 2022
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Mission146
Mission146
September 9th, 2021 at 12:35:54 PM permalink
GREETINGS!

The Week 1 Lines are as follows:

Steelers (+6.5) @ Bills (-6.5) O/U 48.5
Jets (+4) @ Panthers (-4) O/U 44
Jaguars (-3) @ Texans (+3) O/U 45
Cardinals (+3) @ Titans (-3) O/U 52
Chargers (+1) @ Redskins (-1) O/U 44.5
Eagles (+3.5) @ Falcons (-3.5) O/U 48
Seahawks (-3) @ Colts (+3) O/U 49.5
Vikings (-3) @ Bengals (+3) O/U 47.5
49ers (-7.5) @ Lions (+7.5) O/U 45.5
Browns (+5.5) @ Chiefs (-5.5) O/U 54
Dolphins (+3) @ Patriots (-3) O/U 43.5
Broncos (-3) @ Giants (+3) O/U 41.5
Bears (+7.5) @ Rams (-7.5) O/U 47
Packers (-4) @ Saints (+4) O/U 50
Ravens (-4.5) @ Raiders (+4.5) O/U 50.5

As a reminder, every player MUST make five unique picks against the spread, the Over/Under, or any combination totaling exactly five Picks.

An optional, "Confidence Pick," may be made which will count as either two wins, or two losses, unless it pushes. While the Confidence Pick itself is optional, you MUST make a Confidence Pick in order to qualify for the, "Perfection Bonus," for any given week.

There are no applicable, "Early Games," this week, so ALL Picks are due at, or before, 10:00 EST on Sunday, September 12th.

It's good to be back!

Week 1 Perfection Bonus: $10 (Will be split in the event of multiple winners and rounded up to the nearest dollar, if needed)
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Mission146
Mission146
September 12th, 2021 at 7:29:09 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 1 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
Steelers +6.5---CONFIDENCE
Texans +3
Chiefs -5.5
Dolphins +3
Ravens -4.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
Broncos OVER 41.5
Panthers -4 CONFIDENCE
Texans +3
Colts +3
Raiders +4.5

EdCollins:
Texans +3 (Confidence)
Football Team -1
Seahawks -3
Broncos -3
Patriots -3

Wizard:
Jaguars (-3)
Cardinals (+3)
Eagles (+3.5) confidence
Saints (+4)
Raiders (+4.5)

RideTheEdge:
Bears +7.5
Colts +3
Colts UNDER 49.5
49ers OVER 45.5
49ers -7.5-Confidence

FourFiveFace:
Redskins -1
Eagles +3.5
49ers -7.5
Chiefs -5.5
Rams -7.5-Confidence

scolist:
Panthers -4
Bengals +3
49ers -7.5
Broncos -3
Packers -4

GenWyzgy:
Chargers Over 44.5
Bengals +3
Eagles Over 48-Confidence
Browns Over 54
Packers -4

Sparty10k:
Steelers+6.5
Football team-1-confidence
Seahawks-3
49ers-7.5
Broncos-3

Gordonm888
Redskins -1
49ers -7.5
Chiefs -5.5 Confidence
Broncos -3
Packers -4

unJon:
Lions OVER 45.5-confidence
Eagles UNDER 48
Vikings OVER 47.5
Seahawks UNDER 49.5
Chargers +1

Joeman:
Packers -4-confidence
Bengals +3
Ravens under 50.5
Jaguars -3
Bills -6.5

mwalz9:
Cardinals +3
Dolphins +3
49ers -7.5
Packers -4
Bills -6.5-Confidence

jml24:
Bills -6.5
Eagles +3.5
Lions +7.5
Bears +7.5
Saints +4

AZDuffman:
Steelers OVER 48.5---Confidence
Chiefs -5.5
Chargers UNDER 44.5
Lions +7.5
Raiders +4.5

IndyJeffrey:
Bills Over 48.5
Eagles +3.5
Seahawks -3-Confidence
Chiefs -5.5
Rams -7.5

JW17:
Broncos (-3) Confidence
Packers (-4)
Seahawks (-3)
Cardinals (+3)
Chiefs (-5.5)

FastEddie:
JETS+4
STEELERS+6.5
RAIDERS+4.5
COLTS+3
LIONS+7.5

JohnnyQ:
Cardinals Under 52
Chiefs (-5.5) CONFIDENCE
Patriots (-3)
Saints (+4)
Ravens Under 50.5

SOOPOO:
Falcons -3.5 Confidence
Bills -6.5
Bears +7.5
Packers -4
Lions +7.5

Johnzimbo:
Titans under 52
Giants under 41.5
Saints under 50---Confidence
Bills over 48.5
Raiders over 50.5

miplet:
Jets +4 (+3.5) - confidence
Panthers OVER 44 (45)
Texans OVER 45 (45.5)
Titans OVER 52 (53.5)
Redskins -1 (-1.5)
Mission146
Mission146
September 12th, 2021 at 10:12:28 AM permalink
ANNOUNCEMENT

Greetings!

Due to some controversy that I am not going to get into at this time, I would like to make the following Announcement:

1.) Any Picks Games that anyone else wishes to bankroll are to take place completely separately and without me Administrating them in any way whatsoever.

2.) Any side bets or (additional) prizes relating to what occurs in this game may be discussed in the discussion thread, but will NOT be Administrated by me whatsoever.

3.) Any side bets or prizes that would involve any scoring outside of what I would normally do in the context of this game will NOT be Administrated by me whatsoever.

4.) Any separate contests that anyone would wish to bankroll should NOT be mentioned in the discussion thread and should instead have a separate thread created.

5.) In short, I will have nothing to do with any other prizes or contests that anyone else wishes to do.

PLAYOFF PICKS GAME:

1.) I MAY choose to administer a Playoff Picks Game this year. I do not believe that I did one in 2018 (there was a NCAAF Bowl Contest and a Super Bowl Props Contest already going on that year) and while I did Administrate the 2019 Playoff Picks Game; I did not contribute the prizes.

2.) I will make a decision in the middle of the season (around Week 10) whether or not I wish to conduct a Playoff Picks Game. If I decide to do so, at a minimum, everyone playing this game will have to express their intent to participate.

-One thing that frustrated me about past Playoff Picks Games is that the number of participants generally dropped, even though that game had no Entry Fee.

3.) One or two of the Perfection Bonuses from the 2019 WoV NFL Picks Game had the winners request that I use it to seed the 2020 March Madness Game, which didn't happen because March Madness was cancelled.

-Those funds (which weren't much in total) I will figure out and partially use to seed a 2022 March Madness Picks Game. I apologize for not using these for a 2021 March Madness Game, but to be honest, I'd completely forgotten about it by then.

-There were also two perfection bonuses from 2019 (DJATC and BeachBumBabs) that I can't find any record of ever having been claimed. I'd even sent some PM's titled, "I Would Like to Pay You Please," at that time. It was at that time that a few people asked me to add it to March Madness 2020---but that tournament did not end up happening.

-Anyway, we will do a March Madness 2022 contest and I will figure out and dispose of any related funds from 2019 Playoff Perfection Bonuses at that time. I think it's like $30-$40 in total***, but I will also be adding other prizes.

***Kuma won $10 in Perfection Bonus that he asked to be added to 2020 March Madness Free Roll. That tournament did not happen, but that money will be used to partially seed 2022 March Madness Free Roll and he will be given credit. DJATC ($6.67) and BeachBumBabs ($10) did not claim their Perfection Bonuses, so those will be added to 2022 March Madness with credit given them, unless they contact me and ask me to do something else with it.
Mission146
Mission146
September 14th, 2021 at 10:02:47 AM permalink
Greetings!

The Week 1 Standings are as follows:

Quote: EdCollins

Week 1 Results

Mission146 (4-2)
STEELERS +6.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
TEXANS +3 (win)
CHIEFS -5.5 (loss)
DOLPHINS +3 (win)
RAVENS -4.5 (loss)

PlayYourCardsRight (4-2)
BRONCOS OVER 41.5 (loss)
PANTHERS -4 CONFIDENCE (win)
TEXANS +3 (win)
COLTS +3 (loss)
RAIDERS +4.5 (win)

EdCollins (4-2)
TEXANS +3 (CONFIDENCE) (win)
FOOTBALL TEAM -1 (loss)
SEAHAWKS -3 (win)
BRONCOS -3 (win)
PATRIOTS -3 (loss)

Wizard (5-1)
JAGUARS (-3) (loss)
CARDINALS (+3) (win)
EAGLES (+3.5) CONFIDENCE (win)
SAINTS (+4) (win)
RAIDERS (+4.5) (win)

RideTheEdge (4-2)
BEARS +7.5 (loss)
COLTS +3 (loss)
COLTS UNDER 49.5 (win)
49ERS OVER 45.5 (win)
49ERS -7.5 CONFIDENCE (win)

FourFiveFace (4-2)
FOOTBALL TEAM -1 (loss)
EAGLES +3.5 (win)
49ERS -7.5 (win)
CHIEFS -5.5 (loss)
RAMS -7.5 CONFIDENCE (win)

scolist (4-1)
PANTHERS -4 (win)
BENGALS +3 (win)
49ERS -7.5 (win)
BRONCOS -3 (win)
PACKERS -4 (loss)

GenWyzgy (2-4)
CHARGERS OVER 44.5 (loss)
BENGALS +3 (win)
EAGLES OVER 48 CONFIDENCE (loss)
BROWNS OVER 54 (win)
PACKERS -4 (loss)

Sparty10k (4-2)
STEELERS +6.5 (win)
FOOTBALL TEAM -1 CONFIDENCE (loss)
SEAHAWKS -3 (win)
49ERS -7.5 (win)
BRONCOS -3 (win)

Gordonm888 (2-4)
FOOTBALL TEAM -1 (loss)
49ERS -7.5 (win)
CHIEFS -5.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
BRONCOS -3 (win)
PACKERS -4 (loss)

unJon (6-0)
LIONS OVER 45.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
EAGLES UNDER 48 (win)
VIKINGS OVER 47.5 (win)
SEAHAWKS UNDER 49.5 (win)
CHARGERS +1 (win)

Joeman (1-5)
PACKERS -4 CONFIDENCE (loss)
BENGALS +3 (win)
RAVENS UNDER 50.5 (loss)
JAGUARS -3 (loss)
BILLS -6.5 (loss)

mwalz9 (3-3)
CARDINALS +3 (win)
DOLPHINS +3 (win)
49ERS -7.5 (win)
PACKERS -4 (loss)
BILLS -6.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

jml24 (2-3)
BILLS -6.5 (loss)
EAGLES +3.5 (win)
LIONS +7.5 (loss)
BEARS +7.5 (loss)
SAINTS +4 (win)

AZDuffman (2-4)
STEELERS OVER 48.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
CHIEFS -5.5 (loss)
CHARGERS UNDER 44.5 (win)
LIONS +7.5 (loss)
RAIDERS +4.5 (win)

IndyJeffrey (4-2)
BILLS OVER 48.5 (loss)
EAGLES +3.5 (win)
SEAHAWKS -3 CONFIDENCE (win)
CHIEFS -5.5 (loss)
RAMS -7.5 (win)

JW17 (4-2)
BRONCOS (-3) CONFIDENCE (win)
PACKERS (-4) (loss)
SEAHAWKS (-3) (win)
CARDINALS (+3) (win)
CHIEFS (-5.5) (loss)

FastEddie (2-3)
JETS +4 (loss)
STEELERS +6.5 (win)
RAIDERS +4.5 (win)
COLTS +3 (loss)
LIONS +7.5 (loss)

JohnnyQ (2-4)
CARDINALS UNDER 52 (win)
CHIEFS (-5.5) CONFIDENCE (loss)
PATRIOTS (-3) (loss)
SAINTS (+4) (win)
RAVENS UNDER 50.5 (loss)

SOOPOO (0-6)
FALCONS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
BILLS -6.5 (loss)
BEARS +7.5 (loss)
PACKERS -4 (loss)
LIONS +7.5 (loss)

Johnzimbo (5-1)
TITANS UNDER 52 (win)
GIANTS UNDER 41.5 (win)
SAINTS UNDER 50 CONFIDENCE (win)
BILLS OVER 48.5 (loss)
RAIDERS OVER 50.5 (win)

miplet (1-5)
JETS +4 (+3.5) CONFIDENCE (loss)
PANTHERS OVER 44 (45) (loss)
TEXANS OVER 45 (45.5) (win)
TITANS OVER 52 (53.5) (loss)
FOOTBALL TEAM -1 (-1.5) (loss)

Week 1 Standings

Name Wins Losses %
unJon 6 0 100.00%
Johnzimbo 5 1 83.33%
Wizard 5 1 83.33%
scolist 4 1 80.00%
EdCollins 4 2 66.67%
FourFiveFace 4 2 66.67%
IndyJeffrey 4 2 66.67%
JW17 4 2 66.67%
Mission146 4 2 66.67%
PlayYourCardsRight 4 2 66.67%
RideTheEdge 4 2 66.67%
Sparty10k 4 2 66.67%
mwalz9 3 3 50.00%
FastEddie 2 3 40.00%
jml24 2 3 40.00%
AZDuffman 2 4 33.33%
GenWyzgy 2 4 33.33%
Gordonm888 2 4 33.33%
JohnnyQ 2 4 33.33%
Joeman 1 5 16.67%
miplet 1 5 16.67%
SOOPOO 0 6 0.00%
Totals 69 60 53.49%
  • link to original post

Mission146
    Mission146
    September 16th, 2021 at 11:02:42 AM permalink
    Greetings!

Time flies during NFL Season!

The Week 2 Lines are as follows:

Saints (-3) @ Panthers (+3) O/U 44.5
    Texans (+12.5) @ Browns (-12.5) O/U 48
    Bengals (+2.5) @ Bears (-2.5) O/U 45
    Raiders (+6) @ Steelers (-6) O/U 47.5
    Bills (-3.5) @ Dolphins (+3.5) O/U 47.5
    Rams (-4) @ Colts (+4) O/U 48
    49ers (-3) @ Eagles (+3) O/U 49.5
    Broncos (-6) @ Jaguars (+6) O/U 45
    Patriots (-5.5) @ Jets (+5.5) O/U 43
    Vikings (+3.5) @ Cardinals (-3.5) O/U 51
    Falcons (+12.5) @ Buccaneers (-12.5) O/U 52
    Titans (+6) @ Seahawks (-6) O/U 54
    Cowboys (+3.5) @ Chargers (-3.5) O/U 55
    Chiefs (-3.5) @ Ravens (+3.5) O/U 55
    Lions (+11) @ Packers (-11) O/U 48

Week 1 Perfection Bonus Winner: UnJon ($10)

Week 2 Perfection Bonus: $10

NOTES: PM Reminders will only be on Saturday, so no PM's will go out today. If you wish to start playing as of Week 2, then all you need do is send in your Picks for this week. UnJon is kicking in an additional $100 in prizes if we get at least eight new players, which includes $50 that can only be won by a new player!
    Mission146
    Mission146
    September 19th, 2021 at 7:23:59 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 2 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
    Texans +12.5-CONFIDENCE
    Raiders +6
    Cowboys +3.5
    Chiefs -3.5
    Lions +11

FastEddie:
    JAGUARS+6
    PANTHERS+3
    VIKINGS+3.5
    SEAHAWKS-6
    PACKERS-11

AzDuffman:
    Broncos -6
    Texans +12.5-CONFIDENCE
    Falcons UNDER 52
    Raiders +6
    Raiders OVER 47.5

Joeman:
    Lions +11
    Chiefs -3.5 -Confidence
    Cardinals OVER 51
    Broncos -6
    Rams -4

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Broncos -6 CONFIDENCE
    Saints -3
    Saints OVER 44.4
    Eagles +3
    Ravens +3.5

mwalz9:
    STEELERS UNDER 47.5 CONFIDENCE
    COWBOYS +3.5
    CHIEFS -3.5
    BILLS -3.5
    LIONS + 11

JohnnyQ:
    Saints (-3)
    Texans (+12.5) CONFIDENCE
    Falcons (+12.5)
    Chiefs (-3.5)
    Lions (+11)

IndyJeffrey:
    Rams -4-Confidence
    Cowboys +3.5
    Chiefs -3.5
    Lions +11
    Lions OVER 48

JW17:
    Broncos (-6) Confidence
    Cardinals (-3.5)
    Chiefs (-3.5)
    Texans (+12.5)
    Eagles (+3)

jml24:
    Panthers +3
    Raiders +6
    Dolphins +3.5
    Seahawks -6
    Ravens +3.5

Wizard:
    Dolphins +3.5 confidence
    Colts +4
    Eagles +3
    Cowboys +3.5
    Ravens +3.5

RideTheEdge:
    Patriots (-5.5)
    Falcons UNDER 52
    Seahawks (-6)
    Cowboys (+3.5)-Confidence
    Cowboys UNDER 55

unJon:
    Steelers UNDER 47.5-confidence
    Saints -3
    Bengals +2.5
    Browns UNDER 48
    Cowboys UNDER 55

JohnZimbo:
    Cowboys +3.5
    Chargers over 55 confidence
    Ravens +3.5
    Bills -3.5
    Vikings +3.5

Gordonm888:
    Eagles +3
    Cardinals -3.5 Confidence
    Titans +6
    Chiefs -3.5
    Packers -11

GenWyzgy:
    Saints -3
    Dolphins OVER 47.5
    Eagles UNDER 49.5
    Cowboys OVER 55-Confidence
    Cardinals -3.5

scolist:
    Texans +12.5
    Rams -4
    Steelers -6
    Broncos -6
    Patriots -5.5

SOOPOO:
    Cowboys +3.5. Confidence
    Raiders +6
    Falcons +12.5
    Lions +11
    Panthers +3

EdCollins:
    Lions +11 Confidence
    Jaguars +6
    Ravens +3.5
    Cowboys +3.5
    Bengals +2.5

Sparty10k:
    Panthers+3–confidence
    Panthers over 44.5
    Steelers -6
    Dolphins +3.5
    49ers under 49.5

FourFiveFace:
    Panthers +3
    Bengals +2.5
    Eagles +3
    Chiefs -3.5-Confidence
    Packers -11

Week 2 Perfection Bonus: $10

Note: I feel like we're missing someone this week, but given that this is Week 2, it will be easy to figure out who it is from the standings after the week is over. Unfortunately, there were zero new entries this week, as far as I can tell, which takes UnJon's added prizes off the table. Who knew that so many people wouldn't want to come and snatch up some EV?

Week 1 Perfection Bonus Winner: Unjon ($10)
    Mission146
    Mission146
    September 23rd, 2021 at 10:23:22 AM permalink

Week 2 Results

Mission146 (4-2)
    TEXANS +12.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    RAIDERS +6 (win)
    COWBOYS +3.5 (win)
    CHIEFS -3.5 (loss)
    LIONS +11 (loss)

FastEddie (3-2)
    JAGUARS +6 (loss)
    PANTHERS +3 (win)
    VIKINGS +3.5 (win)
    SEAHAWKS -6 (loss)
    PACKERS -11 (win)

AzDuffman (4-2)
    BRONCOS -6 (win)
    TEXANS +12.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    FALCONS UNDER 52 (loss)
    RAIDERS +6 (win)
    RAIDERS OVER 47.5 (loss)

Joeman (2-4)
    LIONS +11 (loss)
    CHIEFS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    CARDINALS OVER 51 (win)
    BRONCOS -6 (win)
    RAMS -4 (loss)

PlayYourCardsRight (3-3)
    BRONCOS -6 CONFIDENCE (win)
    SAINTS -3 (loss)
    SAINTS OVER 44.4 (loss)
    EAGLES +3 (loss)
    RAVENS +3.5 (win)

mwalz9 (4-2)
    STEELERS UNDER 47.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    COWBOYS +3.5 (win)
    CHIEFS -3.5 (loss)
    BILLS -3.5 (win)
    LIONS +11 (loss)

JohnnyQ (2-4)
    SAINTS (-3) (loss)
    TEXANS (+12.5) CONFIDENCE (win)
    FALCONS (+12.5) (loss)
    CHIEFS (-3.5) (loss)
    LIONS (+11) (loss)

IndyJeffrey (2-4)
    RAMS -4 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    COWBOYS +3.5 (win)
    CHIEFS -3.5 (loss)
    LIONS +11 (loss)
    LIONS OVER 48 (win)

JW17 (3-3)
    BRONCOS (-6) CONFIDENCE (win)
    CARDINALS (-3.5) (loss)
    CHIEFS (-3.5) (loss)
    TEXANS (+12.5) (win)
    EAGLES (+3) (loss)

jml24 (3-2)
    PANTHERS +3 (win)
    RAIDERS +6 (win)
    DOLPHINS +3.5 (loss)
    SEAHAWKS -6 (loss)
    RAVENS +3.5 (win)

Wizard (3-3)
    DOLPHINS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    COLTS +4 (win)
    EAGLES +3 (loss)
    COWBOYS +3.5 (win)
    RAVENS +3.5 (win)

RideTheEdge (4-2)
    PATRIOTS (-5.5) (win)
    FALCONS UNDER 52 (loss)
    SEAHAWKS (-6) (loss)
    COWBOYS (+3.5) CONFIDENCE (win)
    COWBOYS UNDER 55 (win)

unJon (3-3)
    STEELERS UNDER 47.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    SAINTS -3 (loss)
    BENGALS +2.5 (loss)
    BROWNS UNDER 48 (loss)
    COWBOYS UNDER 55 (win)

JohnZimbo (4-2)
    COWBOYS +3.5 (win)
    CHARGERS OVER 55 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    RAVENS +3.5 (win)
    BILLS -3.5 (win)
    VIKINGS +3.5 (win)

Gordonm888 (2-4)
    EAGLES +3 (loss)
    CARDINALS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    TITANS +6 (win)
    CHIEFS -3.5 (loss)
    PACKERS -11 (win)

GenWyzgy (1-5)
    SAINTS -3 (loss)
    DOLPHINS OVER 47.5 (loss)
    EAGLES UNDER 49.5 (win)
    COWBOYS OVER 55 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    CARDINALS -3.5 (loss)

scolist (3-2)
    TEXANS +12.5 (win)
    RAMS -4 (loss)
    STEELERS -6 (loss)
    BRONCOS -6 (win)
    PATRIOTS -5.5 (win)

SOOPOO (4-2)
    COWBOYS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    RAIDERS +6 (win)
    FALCONS +12.5 (loss)
    LIONS +11 (loss)
    PANTHERS +3 (win)

EdCollins (2-4)
    LIONS +11 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    JAGUARS +6 (loss)
    RAVENS +3.5 (win)
    COWBOYS +3.5 (win)
    BENGALS +2.5 (loss)

Sparty10k (3-3)
    PANTHERS +3 CONFIDENCE (win)
    PANTHERS OVER 44.5 (loss)
    STEELERS -6 (loss)
    DOLPHINS +3.5 (loss)
    49ERS UNDER 49.5 (win)

FourFiveFace (2-4)
    PANTHERS +3 (win)
    BENGALS +2.5 (loss)
    EAGLES +3 (loss)
    CHIEFS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    PACKERS -11 (win)

Week 2 Standings

Name Wins Losses %
    Johnzimbo 9 3 75.00%
    unJon 9 3 75.00%
    scolist 7 3 70.00%
    Mission146 8 4 66.67%
    RideTheEdge 8 4 66.67%
    Wizard 8 4 66.67%
    JW17 7 5 58.33%
    mwalz9 7 5 58.33%
    PlayYourCardsRight 7 5 58.33%
    Sparty10k 7 5 58.33%
    AZDuffman 6 6 50.00%
    EdCollins 6 6 50.00%
    FastEddie 5 5 50.00%
    FourFiveFace 6 6 50.00%
    IndyJeffrey 6 6 50.00%
    jml24 5 5 50.00%
    Gordonm888 4 8 33.33%
    JohnnyQ 4 8 33.33%
    SOOPOO 4 8 33.33%
    GenWyzgy 3 9 25.00%
    Joeman 3 9 25.00%
    miplet 1 5 16.67%
    Totals 130 122 51.59%
  • link to original post

Week 1 Perfection Bonus: Unjon ($10)
    Mission146
    Mission146
    September 23rd, 2021 at 10:26:09 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 3 Lines are as follows:

Cardinals (-7) @ Jaguars (+7) O/U 52
    Colts (+5.5) @ Titans (-5.5) O/U 47.5
    Ravens (-8) @ Lions (+8) O/U 49.5
    Football Team (+7.5) @ Bills (-7.5) O/U 45.5
    Saints (+3) @ Patriots (-3) O/U 42
    Chargers (+6.5) @ Chiefs (-6.5) O/U 55
    Falcons (+3) @ Giants (-3) O/U 47
    Bears (+7) @ Browns (-7) O/U 46
    Bengals (+3) @ Steelers (-3) O/U 43.5
    Dolphins (+4) @ Raiders (-4) O/U 44
    Jets (+10.5) @ Broncos (-10.5) O/U 41.5
    Buccaneers (-1) @ Rams (+1) O/U 55.5
    Seahawks (-1.5) @ Vikings (+1.5) O/U 55.5
    Packers (+3.5) @ 49ers (-3.5) O/U 50
    Eagles (+3.5) @ Cowboys (-3.5) O/U 51.5

Week 1 Perfection Bonus: UnJon ($10)

Week 3 Perfection Bonus: $20
    Mission146
    Mission146
    September 26th, 2021 at 8:29:33 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 3 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
    Buccaneers -1---CONFIDENCE
    Patriots -3
    Bears +7
    Steelers -3
    Chiefs OVER 55

FourFiveFace:
    Colts +5.5
    Lions +8
    Chargers +6.5
    Bears +7
    Cowboys -3.5-Confidence

miplet:
    Cardinals -7
    Football Team +7.5
    Chiefs -6.5
    Jets +10.5
    Packers +3.5- confidence

unJon:
    Colts +5.5
    Ravens OVER 49.5-confidence
    Football Team +7.5
    Bears UNDER 46
    Packers +3.5

Sparty10k:
    Ravens-8
    Patriots-3
    Chiefs-6.5
    Raiders-4
    Broncos-10.5-confidence

JML24:
    Bills -7.5
    Patriots OVER 42
    Seahawks -1.5
    Packers +3.5
    Eagles OVER 51.5

GenWyzgy:
    Ravens -8-confidence
    Bills -7.5
    Chiefs -6.5
    Raiders -4
    Packers +3.5

RideTheEdge:
    Cardinals -7-Confidence
    Chiefs -6.5
    Browns -7
    Dolphins +4
    Packers +3.5

Wizard:
    Football Team (+7.5)
    Saints (+3)
    Falcons (+3)
    Bengals (+3)
    Packers (+3.5) confidence

scolist:
    Raiders -4 Confidence
    Chargers Under 55
    Titans -5.5
    Broncos Over 41.5
    Eagles Under 51.5

EdCollins:
    Chargers +6.5 Confidence
    Bills -7.5
    Ravens -8
    Steelers -3
    Broncos -10.5

Gordonm888:
    Colts +5.5
    Lions +8
    Chiefs -6.5
    Dolphins +4 Confidence
    Seahawks -1.5

JohnnyQ:
    Jaguars (+7)
    Lions (+8)
    Chiefs (-6.5)
    Jets (+10.5) CONFIDENCE
    Buccaneers U 55.5

FastEddie:
    BENGALS+3
    SAINTS+3
    BEARS+7
    DOLPHINS+4
    JETS+10.5

AZDuffman:
    Bills OVER 45.5
    Browns OVER 46---Confidence
    Steelers -3
    Jets UNDER 41.5
    49ers -3.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Cardinals ‐7
    Patriots ‐3
    Browns -7
    Raiders ‐4 CONFIDENCE
    Packers +3.5

JohnZimbo:
    Cowboys -3.5
    Eagles over 51.5 confidence
    Giants under 47
    Vikings +1.5
    Chargers +6.5

mwalz9:
    BEARS UNDER 46 CONFIDENCE
    JAGUARS UNDER 52
    COLTS +5.5
    SEAHAWKS -1.5
    RAIDERS -4

IndyJeffrey:
    Titans -5.5
    Falcons +3
    Raiders -4-confidence
    Rams +1
    Packers +3.5

JW17:
    Broncos (-10.5) confidence
    Cowboys (-3.5)
    Raiders (-4)
    Titans (-5.5)
    Steelers (-3)

SOOPOO:
    Titans -5.5 Confidence
    Cowboys -3.5
    Bills-7.5
    Chargers +6.5
    Seahawks -1.5

Joeman:
    Cardinals -7
    Raiders -4 -Confidence
    Rams +1
    Titans -5.5
    49ers UNDER 50

Week 3 Perfection Bonus: $20
    EdCollins
    EdCollins
    • Threads: 20
    September 26th, 2021 at 10:12:23 AM permalink
    Week 3 Consensus.

Lots of love for the Packers and the Raiders.

Mission146
    Mission146
    October 1st, 2021 at 7:01:45 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 4 Lines are as follows:

Football Team (-1.5) @ Falcons (+1.5) O/U 48
    Lions (+3) @ Bears (-3) O/U 42.5
    Titans (-7) @ Jets (+7) O/U 44.5
    Browns (-2) @ Vikings (+2) O/U 51.5
    Colts (+2) @ Dolphins (-2) O/U 42.5
    Panthers (+4.5) @ Cowboys (-4.5) O/U 51
    Giants (+7) @ Saints (-7) O/U 42
    Chiefs (-7) @ Eagles (+7) O/U 54.5
    Texans (+17.5) @ Bills (-17.5) O/U 47
    Cardinals (+4) @ Rams (-4) O/U 54.5
    Seahawks (+3) @ 49ers (-3) O/U 52
    Ravens (+1) @ Broncos (-1) O/U 44.5
    Steelers (+6.5) @ Packers (-6.5) O/U 45.5
    Buccaneers (-7) @ Patriots (+7) O/U 49
    Raiders (+3.5) @ Chargers (-3.5) O/U 51.5

I'm sorry I'm late; I should just do it really early in the day when I'm thinking about it.
    Mission146
    Mission146
    October 3rd, 2021 at 9:22:11 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 4 Picks are as Follows:

Mission146:
    Cowboys -4.5
    Seahawks +3
    Broncos -1
    Raiders +3.5
    Buccaneers -7---CONFIDENCE

JohnZimbo:
    49ers confidence
    Lions
    Titans
    Buccaneers
    Vikings

GenWyzgy:
    Titans -7
    Vikings +2
    Saints -7
    Packers -6.5-CONFIDENCE
    Browns OVER 51.5

JohnnyQ:
    Bears (-3)
    Titans (-7) CONFIDENCE
    Vikings (+2)
    Texans (+17.5)
    Packers (-6.5)

Wizard:
    Lions (+3)
    Jets (+7)
    Seahawks (+3)
    Patriots (+7)
    Raiders (+3.5) confidence

Joeman:
    Rams -4
    Packers -6.5
    Buccaneers -7 -Confidence
    Jets UNDER 44.5
    Seahawks +3

AZDuffman:

Eagles +7---CONFIDENCE
    Steelers UNDER 45.5
    Browns OVER 51.5
    Titans -7
    Bills OVER 47

IndyJeffrey:
    Lions +3
    Titans -7-Confidence
    Colts +2
    Ravens +1
    Packers -6.5

mwalz9
    PACKERS -6.5 CONFIDENCE
    RAVENS +1
    DOLPHINS -2
    SEAHAWKS +3
    LIONS UNDER 42.5

Gordonm888
    Bears -3
    Giants +7
    Chiefs -7
    Seahawks +3 Confidence
    Broncos -1

SOOPOO:
    Texans +17.5 Confidence
    Browns -2
    Cowboys -4.5
    Ravens +1
    Raiders +3.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Browns -2 CONFIDENCE
    Saints -7
    Rams -4
    Ravens Over 44.5
    Raiders +3.5

JW17:
    Texans (+17.5)
    Rams (-4)
    Cowboys (-4.5) Confidence
    Broncos (-1)
    Packers (-6.5)

RideTheEdge:
    Jets +7-Confidence
    Eagles +7
    Seahawks +3
    Patriots +7
    Raiders +3.5

EdCollins
    Patriots +7
    Panthers +4.5 Confidence
    Cardinals +4
    Seahawks +3
    Broncos -1

JML24:
    Falcons +1.5
    Titans -7
    Vikings +2
    Seahawks +3
    Packers -6.5

Sparty10k:
    Dolphins -2
    Cowboys -4.5
    Broncos -1-confidence
    Packers -6.5
    Buccaneers-7

scolist:
    Bears -3
    Dolphins -2
    Broncos -1
    Raiders +3.5
    Texans +17.5

miplet:
    Jets +7
    Seahawks +3-confidence
    Ravens +1
    Steelers +6.5
    Raiders +3.5

FourFiveFace:
    Football Team -1.5
    Lions +3
    Vikings +2
    Giants +7-Confidence
    Raiders +3.5

unJon:
    Texans +17.5
    Raiders +3.5
    Falcons +1.5
    Cardinals +4
    Panthers +4.5
    Mission146
    Mission146
    October 7th, 2021 at 8:22:47 AM permalink

Week 4 Results:

Mission146 (2-4)
    COWBOYS -4.5 (win)
    SEAHAWKS +3 (win)
    BRONCOS -1 (loss)
    RAIDERS +3.5 (loss)
    BUCCANEERS -7 CONFIDENCE (loss)

JohnZimbo (0-6)
    49ERS CONFIDENCE (loss)
    LIONS (loss)
    TITANS (loss)
    BUCCANEERS (loss)
    VIKINGS (loss)

GenWyzgy (2-4)
    TITANS -7 (loss)
    VIKINGS +2 (loss)
    SAINTS -7 (loss)
    PACKERS -6.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BROWNS OVER 51.5 (loss)

JohnnyQ (2-4)
    BEARS (-3) (win)
    TITANS (-7) CONFIDENCE (loss)
    VIKINGS (+2) (loss)
    TEXANS (+17.5) (loss)
    PACKERS (-6.5) (win)

Wizard (3-3)
    LIONS (+3) (loss)
    JETS (+7) (win)
    SEAHAWKS (+3) (win)
    PATRIOTS (+7) (win)
    RAIDERS (+3.5) CONFIDENCE (loss)

Joeman (2-4)
    RAMS -4 (loss)
    PACKERS -6.5 (win)
    BUCCANEERS -7 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    JETS UNDER 44.5 (loss)
    SEAHAWKS +3 (win)

AZDuffman (1-5)
    EAGLES +7 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    STEELERS UNDER 45.5 (win)
    BROWNS OVER 51.5 (loss)
    TITANS -7 (loss)
    BILLS OVER 47 (loss)

IndyJeffrey (3-3)
    LIONS +3 (loss)
    TITANS -7 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    COLTS +2 (win)
    RAVENS +1 (win)
    PACKERS -6.5 (win)

mwalz9 (5-1)
    PACKERS -6.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    RAVENS +1 (win)
    DOLPHINS -2 (loss)
    SEAHAWKS +3 (win)
    LIONS UNDER 42.5 (win)

Gordonm888 (5-1)
    BEARS -3 (win)
    GIANTS +7 (win)
    CHIEFS -7 (win)
    SEAHAWKS +3 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BRONCOS -1 (loss)

SOOPOO (3-3)
    TEXANS +17.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    BROWNS -2 (win)
    COWBOYS -4.5 (win)
    RAVENS +1 (win)
    RAIDERS +3.5 (loss)

PlayYourCardsRight (2-4)
    BROWNS -2 CONFIDENCE (win)
    SAINTS -7 (loss)
    RAMS -4 (loss)
    RAVENS OVER 44.5 (loss)
    RAIDERS +3.5 (loss)

JW17 (3-3)
    TEXANS (+17.5) (loss)
    RAMS (-4) (loss)
    COWBOYS (-4.5) CONFIDENCE (win)
    BRONCOS (-1) (loss)
    PACKERS (-6.5) (win)

RideTheEdge (4-2)
    JETS +7 CONFIDENCE (win)
    EAGLES +7 (loss)
    SEAHAWKS +3 (win)
    PATRIOTS +7 (win)
    RAIDERS +3.5 (loss)

EdCollins (3-3)
    PATRIOTS +7 (win)
    PANTHERS +4.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    CARDINALS +4 (win)
    SEAHAWKS +3 (win)
    BRONCOS -1 (loss)

JML24 (2-3)
    FALCONS +1.5 (loss)
    TITANS -7 (loss)
    VIKINGS +2 (loss)
    SEAHAWKS +3 (win)
    PACKERS -6.5 (win)

Sparty10k (2-4)
    DOLPHINS -2 (loss)
    COWBOYS -4.5 (win)
    BRONCOS -1 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    PACKERS -6.5 (win)
    BUCCANEERS-7 (loss)

scolist (1-4)
    BEARS -3 (win)
    DOLPHINS -2 (loss)
    BRONCOS -1 (loss)
    RAIDERS +3.5 (loss)
    TEXANS +17.5 (loss)

miplet (4-2)
    JETS +7 (win)
    SEAHAWKS +3 CONFIDENCE (win)
    RAVENS +1 (win)
    STEELERS +6.5 (loss)
    RAIDERS +3.5 (loss)

FourFiveFace (3-3)
    FOOTBALL TEAM -1.5 (win)
    LIONS +3 (loss)
    VIKINGS +2 (loss)
    GIANTS +7 CONFIDENCE (win)
    RAIDERS +3.5 (loss)

unJon (1-4)
    TEXANS +17.5 (loss)
    RAIDERS +3.5 (loss)
    FALCONS +1.5 (loss)
    CARDINALS +4 (win)
    PANTHERS +4.5 (loss)

Week 4 Standings:

Name Wins Losses %
    RideTheEdge 17 7 70.83%
    Wizard 16 8 66.67%
    Johnzimbo 15 9 62.50%
    mwalz9 15 9 62.50%
    JW17 14 10 58.33%
    EdCollins 13 11 54.17%
    FourFiveFace 13 11 54.17%
    IndyJeffrey 13 11 54.17%
    FastEddie 8 7 53.33%
    unJon 12 11 52.17%
    Gordonm888 12 12 50.00%
    jml24 10 10 50.00%
    PlayYourCardsRight 12 12 50.00%
    SOOPOO 12 12 50.00%
    scolist 10 11 47.62%
    Sparty10k 11 13 45.83%
    miplet 8 10 44.44%
    Mission146 10 14 41.67%
    AZDuffman 9 15 37.50%
    Joeman 8 16 33.33%
    GenWyzgy 7 17 29.17%
    JohnnyQ 7 17 29.17%
    Totals 252 253 49.90%

Record of Skip Weeks:
    Week 2: miplet
    Week 4: FastEddie
  • link to original post

Mission146
    Mission146
    October 7th, 2021 at 8:25:14 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 5 Lines are as follows:

Jets (+3) @ Falcons (-3) O/U 46
    Dolphins (+10) @ Buccaneers (-10) O/U 48
    Eagles (+3.5) @ Panthers (-3.5) O/U 45
    Saints (-2) @ Football Team (+2) O/U 44
    Titans (-4.5) @ Jaguars (+4.5) O/U 48.5
    Lions (+9) @ Vikings (-9) O/U 49
    Broncos (+1) @ Steelers (-1) O/U 39.5
    Packers (-3) @ Bengals (+3) O/U 51.5
    Patriots (-9) @ Texans (+9) O/U 39.5
    Bears (+5.5) @ Raiders (-5.5) O/U 44.5
    Browns (+2) @ Chargers (-2) O/U 47
    Giants (+7) @ Cowboys (-7) O/U 52
    49ers (+5.5) @ Cardinals (-5.5) O/U 50
    Bills (+2.5) @ Chiefs (-2.5) O/U 56.5
    Colts (+7) @ Ravens (-7) O/U 45.5

Week 1 Perfection Bonus Winner: UnJon ($10)

Week 5 Perfection Bonus: $40
    Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Oct 7, 2021
    Mission146
    Mission146
    October 10th, 2021 at 9:47:56 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 5 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
    Patriots -9
    Broncos +1
    Broncos OVER 39.5
    Bills +2.5
    Cowboys -7---CONFIDENCE

SOOPOO:
    Chiefs -2.5 Confidence
    Chargers -2
    Packers -3
    Eagles +3.5
    Colts +7

scolist:
    Titans -4.5
    Cowboys -7
    Cardinals -55
    Ravens -7
    Dolphins +10

miplet:
    Eagles +3.5 -confidence
    Panthers OVER 45
    Saints -2
    Football Team UNDER 44
    Vikings -9

Sparty10k:
    Panthers -3.5
    Steelers -1
    Chargers -2-confidence
    Giants under 52
    Chiefs -2.5

JML24:
    Eagles +3.5
    Broncos +1
    Texans +9
    Giants +7
    Colts +7

EdCollins:
    Bengals +3
    Giants +7
    Bills +2.5 (Confidence)
    49ers +5.5
    Football Team +2

FourFiveFace:
    Football Team +2
    Bengals +3
    Texans +9
    Chargers -2
    49ers +5.5-Confidence

RideTheEdge:
    Eagles +3.5
    Broncos +1
    Texans +9
    49ers UNDER 50-confidence
    Chiefs -2.5

Gordonm888:
    Dolphins +10
    Vikings -9
    Bengals +3
    Chargers -2
    49ers +5.5 Confidence

Wizard:
    Jets (+3)
    Eagles (+3.5) confidence
    Bengals (+3)
    Chiefs (-2.5)
    Saints (-2)

GenWyzgy:
    Lions +9
    Packers -3
    Texans +9
    Chargers -2-CONFIDENCE
    Bills +2.5

JohnZimbo:
    Cowboys -7
    Bills +2.5 confidence
    Eagles +3.5
    Steelers under 39.5
    Patriots over 39.5

unJon:
    Jets UNDER 46-confidence
    Chiefs -2.5
    Ravens OVER 45.5
    Raiders -5.5
    Steelers UNDER 39.5

JW17:
    Broncos (+1) Confidence
    Saints (-2)
    Cowboys (-7)
    Cardinals (-5.5)
    Panthers (-3.5)

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Saints -2
    Steelers -1 CONFIDENCE
    Raiders -5.5
    Cowboys -7
    Ravens -7

IndyJeffrey:
    Falcons -3
    Titans -4.5
    Lions +9
    Packers -3
    Chargers -2-Confidence

JohnnyQ:
    Falcons (-3)
    Lions (+9)
    Broncos (+1)
    Chargers (-2) CONFIDENCE
    Chiefs (-2.5)

mwalz9:
    Raiders -5.5 CONFIDENCE
    Chargers -2
    Broncos +1
    Broncos OVER 39.5
    Giants UNDER 52

AZDuffman:
    Bills OVER 56.5
    Broncos (+1) CONFIDENCE
    Browns OVER 47
    Packers (-3)
    Jets UNDER 46

Joeman:
    Saints -2
    Packers -3 -confidence
    Chargers -2
    Bills +2.5
    Steelers -1

Week 5 Perfection Bonus: $20

Perfection Bonus Winners:

UnJon Week 1: ($10)
    JohnZimbo: Week 3: ($20)

NOTES:

1.) There were a few sets of picks that came in after the early game kicked off, but none were for the early game. In fact, I only paid special attention based on PM timestamp and opened those separately, so I don't know that anyone even picked the early game.

2.) We should make an effort to get Picks in before the deadline. We had three late sets of Picks this week that I chose to accept as Picks had not yet been posted, so Commissioner's decision. However, I usually endeavor to get the Picks posted as close to 10:00a.m. EST as possible; I just had something going on this morning.

That said, I'm going to make it a point to have everything ready to post within seconds of 10:00a.m. next week, so make your picks the day before if you have to!
    EdCollins
    EdCollins
    • Threads: 20
    October 10th, 2021 at 10:37:09 AM permalink
    Consensus:

JohnnyQ
    JohnnyQ
    • Threads: 262
    October 10th, 2021 at 4:28:19 PM permalink
    Interesting. An 89 point game:

Browns (+2) @ Chargers (-2) O/U 47
    There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
    Mission146
    Mission146
    October 14th, 2021 at 7:32:41 PM permalink
    I was getting there, but those will play!

Dolphins (-3) @ Jaguars (+3) O/U 47
    Texans (+10) @ Colts (-10) O/U 43.5
    Packers (-5) @ Bears (+5) O/U 44
    Chiefs (-6.5) @ Football Team (+6.5) O/U 54.5
    Vikings (-2) @ Panthers (+2) O/U 46
    Chargers (+2.5) @ Ravens (-2.5) O/U 51.5
    Bengals (-3.5) @ Lions (+3.5) O/U 47.5
    Rams (-9.5) @ Giants (+9.5) O/U 49
    Cardinals (+3.5) @ Browns (-3.5) O/U 49.5
    Raiders (+3.5) @ Broncos (-3.5) O/U 44
    Cowboys (-3.5) @ Patriots (+3.5) O/U 50.5
    Seahawks (+5) @ Steelers (-5) O/U 43.5
    Bills (-5.5) @ Titans (+5.5) O/U 53

Week 3 Perfection Bonus: JohnZimbo ($20)

Week 6 Perfection Bonus: $30
    Mission146
    Mission146
    October 17th, 2021 at 7:08:10 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 6 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
    Chiefs -6.5
    Cardinals +3.5
    Raiders +3.5
    Cowboys -3.5
    Steelers -5 CONFIDENCE

JohnZimbo:
    Dolphins under 47 confidence
    Panthers under 46
    Bills -5.5
    Steelers under 43.5
    Dolphins -3

Miplet:
    Packers -5-confidence
    Chiefs -6.5
    Vikings -2
    Giants +9.5
    Broncos -3.5

FourFiveFace:
    Texans +10
    Packers -5
    Ravens -2.5-Confidence
    Lions +3.5
    Titans +5.5

JML24:
    Jaguars +3
    Packers -5
    Lions +3.5
    Patriots +3.5
    Bills -5.5

unJon:
    Dolphins UNDER 47-confidence
    Packers -5
    Giants +9.5
    Cardinals +3.5
    Steelers -5

GenWyzgy:
    Texans +10
    Panthers +2
    Lions +3.5
    Cowboys -3.5-CONFIDENCE
    Ravens OVER 51.5

Sparty10k:
    Football team +6.5
    Lions +3.5
    Cardinals +3.5
    Steelers -5
    Bills -5.5-confidence

RideTheEdge:
    Vikings UNDER 46
    Bengals UNDER 47.5
    Cardinals UNDER 49.5
    Giants +9.5
    Seahawks UNDER 43.5-Confidence

Gordonm888:
    Texans +10
    Packers -5
    Chiefs -6.5
    Giants +9.5
    Patriots +3.5 Confidence

AZDuffman:
    Football Team (+6.5)
    Seahawks (+5)
    Cardinals OVER 49.5 CONFIDENCE
    Chargers OVER 51.5
    Bears (+5)

mwalz9:
    CHIEFS -6.5 CONFIDENCE
    PATRIOTS +3.5
    LIONS +3.5
    DOLPHINS -3
    PACKERS UNDER 44

scolist:
    Jaguars +3 Confidence
    Packers -5
    Cardinals +3.5
    Cowboys -3.5
    Bills -5.5

Wizard:
    Jaguars +3
    Giants +9.5
    Cardinals +3.5
    Patriots +3.5 confidence
    Seahawks +5

IndyJeffrey:
    Dolphins -3
    Packers -5-Confidence
    Chiefs -6.5
    Patriots +3.5
    Bills -5.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Jaguars +3
    Packers -5 CONFIDENCE
    Bengals -3.5
    Raiders +3.5
    Cowboys -3.5

EdCollins:
    Cowboys -3.5 Confidence
    Seahawks +5
    Chiefs -6.5
    Chargers +2.5
    Jaguars +3

Joeman:
    Bengals -3.5 -Confidence
    Cowboys -3.5
    Titans UNDER 53
    Football Team +6.5
    Raiders +3.5

JohnnyQ:
    Panthers (+2)
    Chargers (+2.5)
    Bengals (-3.5)
    Browns (-3.5)
    Bills (-5.5) CONFIDENCE

SOOPOO:
    Chiefs -6.5 Confidence
    Cardinals +3.5
    Cowboys-3.5
    Titans + 5.5
    Raiders + 3.5

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 1: UnJon ($10)

Week 3: JohnZimbo ($20)

Week 6: $30 Available

NOTES:

No sets of Picks arrived after the early game kicked off, so that made it easy.
    Mission146
    Mission146
    October 21st, 2021 at 5:09:58 PM permalink

Week 6 Results

Mission146 (4-2)
    CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
    CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
    RAIDERS +3.5 (win)
    COWBOYS -3.5 (win)
    STEELERS -5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

JohnZimbo (3-3)
    DOLPHINS UNDER 47 CONFIDENCE (win)
    PANTHERS UNDER 46 (loss)
    BILLS -5.5 (loss)
    STEELERS UNDER 43.5 (win)
    DOLPHINS -3 (loss)

Miplet (4-2)
    PACKERS -5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
    VIKINGS -2 (win)
    GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
    BRONCOS -3.5 (loss)

FourFiveFace (4-2)
    TEXANS +10 (loss)
    PACKERS -5 (win)
    RAVENS -2.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    LIONS +3.5 (loss)
    TITANS +5.5 (win)

JML24 (2-3)
    JAGUARS +3 (win)
    PACKERS -5 (win)
    LIONS +3.5 (loss)
    PATRIOTS +3.5 (loss)
    BILLS -5.5 (loss)

unJon (4-2)
    DOLPHINS UNDER 47 CONFIDENCE (win)
    PACKERS -5 (win)
    GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
    CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
    STEELERS -5 (loss)

GenWyzgy (2-4)
    TEXANS +10 (loss)
    PANTHERS +2 (loss)
    LIONS +3.5 (loss)
    COWBOYS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    RAVENS OVER 51.5 (loss)

Sparty10k (1-5)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +6.5 (loss)
    LIONS +3.5 (loss)
    CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
    STEELERS -5 (loss)
    BILLS -5.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

RideTheEdge (3-3)
    VIKINGS UNDER 46 (loss)
    BENGALS UNDER 47.5 (win)
    CARDINALS UNDER 49.5 (loss)
    GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
    SEAHAWKS UNDER 43.5 CONFIDENCE (win)

Gordonm888 (2-4)
    TEXANS +10 (loss)
    PACKERS -5 (win)
    CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
    GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
    PATRIOTS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

AZDuffman (3-3)
    FOOTBALL TEAM (+6.5) (loss)
    SEAHAWKS (+5) (win)
    CARDINALS OVER 49.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    CHARGERS OVER 51.5 (loss)
    BEARS (+5) (loss)

mwalz9 (3-3)
    CHIEFS -6.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    PATRIOTS +3.5 (loss)
    LIONS +3.5 (loss)
    DOLPHINS -3 (loss)
    PACKERS UNDER 44 (win)

scolist (5-1)
    JAGUARS +3 CONFIDENCE (win)
    PACKERS -5 (win)
    CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
    COWBOYS -3.5 (win)
    BILLS -5.5 (loss)

Wizard (3-3)
    JAGUARS +3 (win)
    GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
    CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
    PATRIOTS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    SEAHAWKS +5 (win)

IndyJeffrey (3-3)
    DOLPHINS -3 (loss)
    CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
    PATRIOTS +3.5 (loss)
    BILLS -5.5 (loss)

PlayYourCardsRight (6-0)
    JAGUARS +3 (win)
    BENGALS -3.5 (win)
    RAIDERS +3.5 (win)
    COWBOYS -3.5 (win)

EdCollins (5-1)
    COWBOYS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    SEAHAWKS +5 (win)
    CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
    CHARGERS +2.5 (loss)
    JAGUARS +3 (win)

Joeman (4-2)
    BENGALS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    COWBOYS -3.5 (win)
    TITANS UNDER 53 (loss)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +6.5 (loss)
    RAIDERS +3.5 (win)

JohnnyQ (1-5)
    PANTHERS (+2) (loss)
    CHARGERS (+2.5) (loss)
    BENGALS (-3.5) (win)
    BROWNS (-3.5) (loss)
    BILLS (-5.5) CONFIDENCE (loss)

SOOPOO (6-0)
    CHIEFS -6.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
    COWBOYS -3.5 (win)
    TITANS +5.5 (win)
    RAIDERS +3.5 (win)

FastEddie (0-5)
    forfeit (loss)
    forfeit (loss)
    forfeit (loss)
    forfeit (loss)
    forfeit (loss)

Week 6 Standings

Name Wins Losses %
    RideTheEdge 24 12 66.67%
    Johnzimbo 23 13 63.89%
    Wizard 22 13 62.86%
    PlayYourCardsRight 22 14 61.11%
    IndyJeffrey 21 14 60.00%
    SOOPOO 21 14 60.00%
    EdCollins 20 15 57.14%
    JW17 17 13 56.67%
    scolist 18 14 56.25%
    mwalz9 20 16 55.56%
    FourFiveFace 19 16 54.29%
    jml24 15 15 50.00%
    miplet 15 15 50.00%
    Mission146 18 18 50.00%
    unJon 17 18 48.57%
    Joeman 16 18 47.06%
    Gordonm888 15 20 42.86%
    Sparty10k 15 21 41.67%
    AZDuffman 14 21 40.00%
    GenWyzgy 14 21 40.00%
    JohnnyQ 12 24 33.33%
    FastEddie 8 17 32.00%
    Totals 386 362 51.60%

Record of Skip Weeks
    Week 2: miplet
    Week 4: Fast Eddie
    Week 5: Fast Eddie (2nd Skip Week, 0-5 forfeit)
    Week 6: Fast Eddie (3rd Skip Week, 0-5 forfeit), JW17
    link to original post

Mission146
    Mission146
    October 21st, 2021 at 5:10:24 PM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 7 Lines are as follows:

Bengals (+6.5) @ Ravens (-6.5) O/U 46
    Panthers (-3) @ Giants (+3) O/U 43
    Football Team (+8) @ Packers (-8) O/U 48.5
    Chiefs (-4.5) @ Titans (+4.5) O/U 57.5
    Falcons (-2.5) @ Dolphins (+2.5) O/U 47.5
    Jets (+7) @ Patriots (-7) O/U 42.5
    Lions (+16.5) @ Rams (-16.5) O/U 50.5
    Eagles (+3) @ Raiders (-3) O/U 49
    Bears (+12) @ Buccaneers (-12) O/U 47
    Texans (+17.5) @ Cardinals (-17.5) O/U 47.5
    Colts (+4.5) @ 49ers (-4.5) O/U 44
    Saints (-4.5) @ Seahawks (+4.5) O/U 42.5

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 6: PlayYourCardsRight ($15) & SOOPOO ($15)

Week 7 Perfection Bonus: $10
    Mission146
    Mission146
    October 24th, 2021 at 9:58:42 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 7 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
    Packers -8
    Titans +4.5---CONFIDENCE
    Jets +7
    Lions +16.5
    Texans +17.5

Miplet:
    Dolphins +2.5
    Eagles +3 confidence
    Raiders UNDER 49
    Bears +12
    Cardinals -17.5

SOOPOO:
    Bears +12 Confidence
    Falcons -2.5
    Bengals +6.5
    Football Team +8
    Texans +17.5

JohnnyQ:
    Ravens (-6.5)
    Giants (+3)
    Chiefs (-4.5)
    Raiders (-3)
    Texans (+17.5) CONFIDENCE

Joeman:
    Titans +4.5 -Confidence
    Raiders -3
    Jets +7
    Rams -16.5
    49ers -4.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Panthers -3
    Packers -8 CONFIDENCE
    Titans +4.5
    Raiders -3
    49ers -4.5

Wizard:
    Giants (+3)
    Titans (+4.5)
    Dolphins (+2.5)
    Jets (+7)
    Eagles (+3) confidence

IndyJeffrey:
    Bengals +6.5
    Football Team +8
    Patriots -7-Confidence
    Lions +16.5
    Raiders -3

GenWyzgy:
    Giants +3
    Titans +4.5
    Falcons -2.5-CONFIDENCE
    Bears +12
    Colts +4.5

mwalz9:
    RAVENS -6.5 CONFIDENCE
    EAGLES +3
    BEARS +12
    LIONS +16.5
    TEXANS +17.5

JW17:
    Ravens (-6.5)
    Falcons (-2.5)
    Raiders (-3) confidence (barf as a bronco fan)
    Packers (-8)
    49ers (-4.5)

Gordonm888:
    Bengals +6.5
    Panthers -3
    Football Team +8
    Chiefs -4.5
    Eagles +3 Confidence

JohnZimbo:
    Titans +4.5 confidence
    Lions under 50.5
    Texans under 47.5
    Bears under 47
    Seahawks +4.5

scolist:
    Falcons -2.5
    Bears +12
    Seahawks +4.5
    Bengals Over 46 Confidence
    Panthers -3

unJon:
    Packers UNDER 47.5
    Colts +4.5-confidence
    Colts UNDER 44
    Bengals +6.5
    Bears +12

RideTheEdge:
    Packers UNDER 48.5
    Dolphins OVER 47.5
    Eagles +3
    Bears +12
    49ers UNDER 44-Confidence

EdCollins:
    Texans Under 47.5 Confidence
    Colts +4.5
    Seahawks +4.5
    Pats -7
    Packers -8

Sparty10k:
    Panthers -3
    Falcons under 47.5-confidence
    Jets +7
    Rams -16.5
    Buccaneers -12

JML24:
    Bengals +6.5 CONFIDENCE
    Giants +3
    Titans +4.5
    Eagles +3
    Seahawks +4.5

FourFiveFace:
    Bengals +6.5-Confidence
    Jets +7
    Bears +12
    Colts +4.5
    Seahawks +4.5

AZDuffman:
    Packers -8
    Falcons -2.5
    Ravens -6.5
    Ravens OVER 46-CONFIDENCE
    Buccaneers -12

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 7 Perfection Bonus: $10
    Mission146
    Mission146
    October 28th, 2021 at 6:55:36 PM permalink

link to original post

Mission146
    Mission146
    October 28th, 2021 at 6:56:02 PM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 8 Lines are as follows:

Dolphins (+14) @ Bills (-14) O/U 48.5
    Panthers (+3) @ Falcons (-3) O/U 47
    Eagles (-3.5) @ Lions (+3.5) O/U 48
    Titans (+2.5) @ Colts (-2.5) O/U 50.5
    Rams (-14.5) @ Texans (+14.5) O/U 47.5
    Bengals (-10.5) @ Jets (+10.5) O/U 43
    Steelers (+3.5) @ Browns (-3.5) O/U 42.5
    49ers (-4) @ Bears (+4) O/U 39.5
    Jaguars (+3) @ Seahawks (-3) O/U 44
    Patriots (+4) @ Chargers (-4) O/U 49
    Football Team (+3) @ Broncos (-3) O/U 44.5
    Buccaneers (-4.5) @ Saints (+4.5) O/U 49.5
    Cowboys (+2.5) @ Vikings (-2.5) O/U 53.5
    Giants (+10) @ Chiefs (-10) O/U 52

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 7: JohnZimbo ($5) & EdCollins ($5)

Week 8 Perfection Bonus Available: $10
    Mission146
    Mission146
    October 31st, 2021 at 8:54:44 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 8 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
    Titans +2.5
    Seahawks -3 CONFIDENCE
    Buccaneers -4.5
    Cowboys +2.5
    Bears OVER 39.5

Wizard:
    Dolphins +14
    Lions +3.5
    Texans +14.5-CONFIDENCE
    Jets +10.5
    Steelers +3.5

Johnzimbo:
    Bills under 48.5
    Chiefs under 52 confidence
    Rams under 47.5
    Falcons over 47
    Seahawks -3

Joeman:
    Cowboys +2.5 -Confidence
    Buccaneers -4.5
    Titans +2.5
    Seahawks OVER 44
    Chargers -4

mwalz9:
    LIONS +3.5 CONFIDENCE
    BENGALS -10.5
    BRONCOS -3
    49ERS -4
    TITANS +2.5

IndyJeffrey:
    Panthers +3
    Lions +3.5-Confidence
    Browns -3.5
    Seahawks -3
    Chargers -4

Gordonm888:
    Panthers +3
    Colts -2.5 Confidence
    Chargers -4
    Buccaneers -4.5
    Chiefs -10

AZDuffman:
    Rams -14.5
    Saints OVER 49.5-CONFIDENCE
    Browns -3.5
    Broncos UNDER 44.5
    Bills -14

RideTheEdge:
    Rams -14.5
    Rams UNDER 47.5
    Seahawks -3-Confidence
    Broncos -3
    Vikings UNDER 53.5

SOOPOO:
    Vikings -2.5 Confidence
    Dolphins + 14
    Football Team +3
    Titans +2.5
    Chiefs -10

EdCollins:
    Titans +2.5 Confidence
    Lions +3.5
    Patriots +4
    Bears +4
    Falcons -3

GenWyzgy:
    Falcons -3
    Titans +2.5
    Chargers UNDER 49
    Buccaneers -4.5 CONFIDENCE
    Chiefs -10

unJon:
    Falcons UNDER 47-confidence
    Colts OVER 50.5
    Saints UNDER 49.5
    Cowboys UNDER 53.5
    Broncos OVER 44.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Titans +2.5
    49ers -4
    Seahawks -3
    Cowboys +2.5 CONFIDENCE
    Chiefs -10

FourFiveFace:
    Bills -14
    Colts -2.5
    Browns -3.5
    Bears +4-Confidence
    Chargers -4

miplet:
    Seahawks -3-confidence
    Chargers -4
    Broncos -3
    Saints +4.5
    Vikings -2.5

JohnnyQ:
    Lions (+3.5)
    Jets (+10.5)
    Steelers (+3.5) CONFIDENCE
    Patriots (+4)
    Buccaneers (-4.5)

JW17:
    Broncos (-3) confidence
    Cowboys (+2.5)
    Chiefs (-10)
    Seahawks (-3)
    Falcons (-3)

Sparty10k:
    Eagles -3.5
    Colts -2.5-confidence
    Bengals -10.5
    49ers over 39.5
    Buccaneers-4.5

scolist:
    Falcons -3
    Bills -14
    Chargers -4.5
    Buccaneers -4.5 Confidence
    Cowboys +3

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 8 Perfection Bonus Available: $10
    Mission146
    Mission146
    November 2nd, 2021 at 5:25:31 AM permalink
    Week 8 Results

Mission146 (5-1)
    TITANS +2.5 (win)
    BUCCANEERS -4.5 (loss)
    COWBOYS +2.5 (win)
    BEARS OVER 39.5 (win)

Johnzimbo (4-2)
    BILLS UNDER 48.5 (win)
    CHIEFS UNDER 52 CONFIDENCE (win)
    RAMS UNDER 47.5 (loss)
    FALCONS OVER 47 (loss)
    SEAHAWKS -3 (win)

Joeman (3-3)
    COWBOYS +2.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BUCCANEERS -4.5 (loss)
    TITANS +2.5 (win)
    SEAHAWKS OVER 44 (loss)
    CHARGERS -4 (loss)

mwalz9 (3-3)
    LIONS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    BENGALS -10.5 (loss)
    BRONCOS -3 (win)
    49ERS -4 (win)
    TITANS +2.5 (win)

IndyJeffrey (2-4)
    PANTHERS +3 (win)
    LIONS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    BROWNS -3.5 (loss)
    SEAHAWKS -3 (win)
    CHARGERS -4 (loss)

Gordonm888 (1-5)
    PANTHERS +3 (win)
    COLTS -2.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    CHARGERS -4 (loss)
    BUCCANEERS -4.5 (loss)
    CHIEFS -10 (loss)

AZDuffman (5-1)
    RAMS -14.5 (win)
    SAINTS OVER 49.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BROWNS -3.5 (loss)
    BRONCOS UNDER 44.5 (win)
    BILLS -14 (win)

RideTheEdge (5-1)
    RAMS -14.5 (win)
    RAMS UNDER 47.5 (loss)
    BRONCOS -3 (win)
    VIKINGS UNDER 53.5 (win)

SOOPOO (1-5)
    VIKINGS -2.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    DOLPHINS +14 (loss)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +3 (loss)
    TITANS +2.5 (win)
    CHIEFS -10 (loss)

EdCollins (3-3)
    TITANS +2.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    LIONS +3.5 (loss)
    PATRIOTS +4 (win)
    BEARS +4 (loss)
    FALCONS -3 (loss)

GenWyzgy (1-5)
    FALCONS -3 (loss)
    TITANS +2.5 (win)
    CHARGERS UNDER 49 (loss)
    BUCCANEERS -4.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    CHIEFS -10 (loss)

unJon (4-2)
    FALCONS UNDER 47 CONFIDENCE (win)
    COLTS OVER 50.5 (win)
    SAINTS UNDER 49.5 (loss)
    COWBOYS UNDER 53.5 (win)
    BRONCOS OVER 44.5 (loss)

PlayYourCardsRight (5-1)
    TITANS +2.5 (win)
    49ERS -4 (win)
    SEAHAWKS -3 (win)
    COWBOYS +2.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    CHIEFS -10 (loss)

FourFiveFace (1-5)
    BILLS -14 (win)
    COLTS -2.5 (loss)
    BROWNS -3.5 (loss)
    BEARS +4 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    CHARGERS -4 (loss)

miplet (4-2)
    CHARGERS -4 (loss)
    BRONCOS -3 (win)
    SAINTS +4.5 (win)
    VIKINGS -2.5 (loss)

JohnnyQ (4-2)
    LIONS (+3.5) (loss)
    JETS (+10.5) (win)
    STEELERS (+3.5) CONFIDENCE (win)
    PATRIOTS (+4) (win)
    BUCCANEERS (-4.5) (loss)

JW17 (4-2)
    BRONCOS (-3) CONFIDENCE (win)
    COWBOYS (+2.5) (win)
    CHIEFS (-10) (loss)
    SEAHAWKS (-3) (win)
    FALCONS (-3) (loss)

Sparty10k (2-4)
    EAGLES -3.5 (win)
    COLTS -2.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    BENGALS -10.5 (loss)
    49ERS OVER 39.5 (win)
    BUCCANEERS-4.5 (loss)

scolist (2-4)
    FALCONS -3 (loss)
    BILLS -14 (win)
    CHARGERS -4.5 (loss)
    BUCCANEERS -4.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    COWBOYS +3 (win)

Wizard (2-4)
    DOLPHINS +14 (loss)
    LIONS +3.5 (loss)
    TEXANS +14.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    JETS +10.5 (win)
    STEELERS +3.5 (win)

Week 8 Standings

Name Wins Losses %
    Johnzimbo 33 15 68.75%
    PlayYourCardsRight 31 17 64.58%
    RideTheEdge 31 17 64.58%
    EdCollins 29 18 61.70%
    IndyJeffrey 28 19 59.57%
    Wizard 27 20 57.45%
    JW17 24 18 57.14%
    Mission146 27 21 56.25%
    jml24 20 16 55.56%
    unJon 25 22 53.19%
    scolist 23 21 52.27%
    FourFiveFace 24 23 51.06%
    miplet 21 21 50.00%
    mwalz9 24 24 50.00%
    AZDuffman 23 24 48.94%
    SOOPOO 23 24 48.94%
    Joeman 22 24 47.83%
    GenWyzgy 18 29 38.30%
    JohnnyQ 18 30 37.50%
    Sparty10k 18 30 37.50%
    Gordonm888 17 30 36.17%
    Totals 506 463 52.22%

Record of Skip Weeks
    miplet (Week 2)
    JW17 (Week 6)
    jml24 (Week 8)
    Mission146
    Mission146
    November 4th, 2021 at 4:12:21 PM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 9 Lines are as follows:

Texans (+5.5) @ Dolphins (-5.5) O/U 46
    Broncos (+10) @ Cowboys (-10) O/U 49.5
    Vikings (+6) @ Ravens (-6) O/U 49.5
    Patriots (-3.5) @ Panthers (+3.5) O/U 41.5
    Bills (-14.5) @ Jaguars (+14.5) O/U 48.5
    Browns (+2.5) @ Bengals (-2.5) O/U 47
    Raiders (-3) @ Giants (+3) O/U 46.5
    Falcons (+6.5) @ Saints (-6.5) O/U 42
    Chargers (-1.5) @ Eagles (+1.5) O/U 50
    Packers (+7.5) @ Chiefs (-7.5) O/U 48
    Cardinals (+1.5) @ 49ers (-1.5) O/U 45.5
    Titans (+7.5) @ Rams (-7.5) O/U 53.5
    Bears (+6.5) @ Steelers (-6.5) O/U 39.5
    Mission146
    Mission146
    November 7th, 2021 at 8:11:56 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 9 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
    Skips Week 9

SOOPOO:
    Panthers +3.5 Confidence
    Rams -7.5
    Jaguars +14.5
    Falcons +6.5
    Cardinals +1.5

JohnnyQ:
    Panthers (+3.5)
    Bengals (-2.5) CONFIDENCE
    Giants (+3)
    Eagles (+1.5)
    Cardinals (+1.5)

Joeman:
    Panthers +3.5
    Cardinals +1.5
    Rams -7.5 -Confidence
    Dolphins -5.5
    Bengals -2.5

mwalz9:
    RAIDERS -3 CONFIDENCE
    RAVENS -6
    CHARGERS -1.5
    TEXANS +5.5
    BILLS/JAGS OVER 48.5

IndyJeffrey
    Vikings +6
    Patriots -3.5-Confidence
    Browns OVER 47
    Chargers -1.5
    Eagles UNDER 50

JW17:
    Broncos (+10)
    Cardinals (+1.5) confidence
    Giants (+3)
    Ravens (-6)
    Packers (+7.5)

RideTheEdge:
    Ravens OVER 49.5
    Packers +7.5-Confidence
    49ers -1.5
    Titans +7.5
    Titans UNDER 53.5

AZDuffman:
    Browns OVER 47
    Cowboys UNDER 49.5-CONFIDENCE
    Packers +7.5
    Bills -14.5
    Texans UNDER 46

JML24:
    Dolphins -5.5
    Panthers +3.5
    Saints -6.5
    Eagles +1.5
    Titans +7.5

scolist:
    Raiders -3 Confidence
    Ravens -6
    Cardinals +1.5
    Patriots -3.5
    Chargers -1.5

EdCollins
    Cardinals +1.5
    Falcons OVER 42 Confidence
    Panthers +3.5
    Browns +2.5
    Packers +7.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Ravens -6
    Panthers +3.5
    Raiders -3
    Chargers -1.5
    Packers +7.5 CONFIDENCE

Wizard:
    Broncos (+10)
    Panthers (+3.5)
    Packers (+7.5) -- confidence
    Titans (+7.5)
    Falcons (+6.5)

Genwyzgy:
    Texans +5.5
    Broncos +10
    Vikings +6-CONFIDENCE
    Browns +2.5
    Rams UNDER 53.5

Johnzimbo:
    Cowboys -10
    Packers under 48
    Bills -14.5
    Bills under 48.5 confidence
    Browns under 47

UnJon:
    Falcons +6.5
    Falcons OVER 42
    Browns OVER 47-confidence
    Vikings +6
    Texans UNDER 46

FourFiveFace:
    Dolphins -5.5
    Panthers +3.5-Confidence
    Chargers -1.5
    Rams -7.5
    Steelers -6.5

Gordonm888
    Vikings +6
    Bills -14.5 Confidence
    Bills Over 48.5
    Falcons +6.5
    Packers +7.5

Sparty10k:
    Ravens -6
    Giants +3
    Eagles +1.5
    Packers +7.5
    49ers -1.5- confidence

miplet:
    Broncos +10
    Browns +2.5
    Packers +7.5-confidence
    49ers -1.5
    Titans +7.5

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 9 Perfection Bonus Available: $30
    Mission146
    Mission146
    November 11th, 2021 at 1:56:40 PM permalink

Week 9 Final Results

SOOPOO (3-3)
    PANTHERS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    RAMS -7.5 (loss)
    JAGUARS +14.5 (win)
    FALCONS +6.5 (win)
    CARDINALS +1.5 (win)

JohnnyQ (2-4)
    PANTHERS (+3.5) (loss)
    BENGALS (-2.5) CONFIDENCE (loss)
    GIANTS (+3) (win)
    EAGLES (+1.5) (loss)
    CARDINALS (+1.5) (win)

Joeman (2-4)
    PANTHERS +3.5 (loss)
    CARDINALS +1.5 (win)
    RAMS -7.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    DOLPHINS -5.5 (win)
    BENGALS -2.5 (loss)

mwalz9 (1-5)
    RAIDERS -3 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    RAVENS -6 (loss)
    CHARGERS -1.5 (win)
    TEXANS +5.5 (loss)
    BILLS/JAGS OVER 48.5 (loss)

IndyJeffrey (5-1)
    VIKINGS +6 (win)
    PATRIOTS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BROWNS OVER 47 (win)
    CHARGERS -1.5 (win)
    EAGLES UNDER 50 (loss)

JW17 (5-1)
    BRONCOS (+10) (win)
    CARDINALS (+1.5) CONFIDENCE (win)
    GIANTS (+3) (win)
    RAVENS (-6) (loss)
    PACKERS (+7.5) (win)

RideTheEdge (5-1)
    RAVENS OVER 49.5 (win)
    PACKERS +7.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    49ERS -1.5 (loss)
    TITANS +7.5 (win)
    TITANS UNDER 53.5 (win)

AZDuffman (5-1)
    BROWNS OVER 47 (win)
    COWBOYS UNDER 49.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    PACKERS +7.5 (win)
    BILLS -14.5 (loss)
    TEXANS UNDER 46 (win)

JML24 (2-3)
    DOLPHINS -5.5 (win)
    PANTHERS +3.5 (loss)
    SAINTS -6.5 (loss)
    EAGLES +1.5 (loss)
    TITANS +7.5 (win)

scolist (3-3)
    RAIDERS -3 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    RAVENS -6 (loss)
    CARDINALS +1.5 (win)
    PATRIOTS -3.5 (win)
    CHARGERS -1.5 (win)

EdCollins (5-1)
    CARDINALS +1.5 (win)
    FALCONS OVER 42 CONFIDENCE (win)
    PANTHERS +3.5 (loss)
    BROWNS +2.5 (win)
    PACKERS +7.5 (win)

PlayYourCardsRight (3-3)
    RAVENS -6 (loss)
    PANTHERS +3.5 (loss)
    RAIDERS -3 (loss)
    CHARGERS -1.5 (win)

Wizard (5-1)
    BRONCOS (+10) (win)
    PANTHERS (+3.5) (loss)
    PACKERS (+7.5) CONFIDENCE (win)
    TITANS (+7.5) (win)
    FALCONS (+6.5) (win)

Genwyzgy (5-1)
    TEXANS +5.5 (loss)
    BRONCOS +10 (win)
    VIKINGS +6 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BROWNS +2.5 (win)
    RAMS UNDER 53.5 (win)

Johnzimbo (3-3)
    COWBOYS -10 (loss)
    PACKERS UNDER 48 (win)
    BILLS -14.5 (loss)
    BILLS UNDER 48.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BROWNS UNDER 47 (loss)

UnJon (6-0)
    FALCONS +6.5 (win)
    FALCONS OVER 42 (win)
    BROWNS OVER 47 CONFIDENCE (win)
    VIKINGS +6 (win)
    TEXANS UNDER 46 (win)

FourFiveFace (2-4)
    DOLPHINS -5.5 (win)
    PANTHERS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    CHARGERS -1.5 (win)
    RAMS -7.5 (loss)
    STEELERS -6.5 (loss)

Gordonm888 (3-3)
    VIKINGS +6 (win)
    BILLS -14.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    BILLS OVER 48.5 (loss)
    FALCONS +6.5 (win)
    PACKERS +7.5 (win)

Sparty10k (2-4)
    RAVENS -6 (loss)
    GIANTS +3 (win)
    EAGLES +1.5 (loss)
    PACKERS +7.5 (win)
    49ERS -1.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

miplet (5-1)
    BRONCOS +10 (win)
    BROWNS +2.5 (win)
    49ERS -1.5 (loss)
    TITANS +7.5 (win)

Standings Thru Week 9

Name Wins Losses %
    Johnzimbo 36 18 66.67%
    RideTheEdge 36 18 66.67%
    EdCollins 34 19 64.15%
    PlayYourCardsRight 34 20 62.96%
    IndyJeffrey 33 20 62.26%
    JW17 29 19 60.42%
    Wizard 32 21 60.38%
    unJon 31 22 58.49%
    Mission146 27 21 56.25%
    miplet 26 22 54.17%
    jml24 22 19 53.66%
    AZDuffman 28 25 52.83%
    scolist 26 24 52.00%
    FourFiveFace 26 27 49.06%
    SOOPOO 26 27 49.06%
    mwalz9 25 29 46.30%
    Joeman 24 28 46.15%
    GenWyzgy 23 30 43.40%
    Gordonm888 20 33 37.74%
    JohnnyQ 20 34 37.04%
    Sparty10k 20 34 37.04%
    Totals 578 510 53.13%

Record of Skip Weeks

miplet (Week 2)
    JW17 (Week 6)
    jml24 (Week 8)
    Mission146 (Week 9)
    link to original post

Mission146
    Mission146
    November 11th, 2021 at 1:57:14 PM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 10 Lines are as follows:

Jaguars (+10.5) @ Colts (-10.5) O/U 47.5
    Browns (+2) @ Patriots (-2) O/U 45
    Falcons (+9.5) @ Cowboys (-9.5) O/U 54.5
    Bills (-12) @ Jets (+12) O/U 47.5
    Saints (+3) @ Titans (-3) O/U 44.5
    Buccaneers (-9.5) @ Football Team (+9.5) O/U 51.5
    Lions (+8.5) @ Steelers (-8.5) O/U 42.5
    Vikings (+3) @ Chargers (-3) O/U 53
    Panthers (+10) @ Cardinals (-10) O/U 44.5
    Seahawks (+3.5) @ Packers (-3.5) O/U 49.5
    Eagles (+2.5) @ Broncos (-2.5) O/U 45
    Chiefs (-2.5) @ Raiders (+2.5) O/U 52.5
    Rams (-4) @ 49ers (+4) O/U 49.5

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 9: Unjon ($30)

Week 10 Perfection Bonus Available: $20
    Mission146
    Mission146
    November 14th, 2021 at 8:15:00 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 10 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
    Steelers OVER 42.5-CONFIDENCE
    Raiders +2.5
    Rams -4
    Patriots -2
    Jets +12

Joeman:
    Football Team +9.5
    Titans -3
    Broncos -2.5
    Cardinals -10 -Confidence
    Patriots -2

SOOPOO:
    Jets +12 Confidence
    Jaguars +10.5
    Falcons +9.5
    Football Team +9.5
    Chiefs-2.5

JohnnyQ:
    Jaguars (+10.5)
    Patriots (-2)
    Steelers (-8.5) CONFIDENCE
    Chargers (-3)
    Broncos (-2.5)

IndyJeffrey
    Colts UNDER 47.5
    Patriots -2
    Titans -3
    Chargers -3
    Rams -4-Confidence

Wizard:
    Saints (+3)
    Lions (+8.5) -- confidence
    Seahawks (+3.5)
    Eagles (+2.5)
    49ers (+4)

AZDuffman:
    Patriots OVER 45
    Jets +12
    Raiders +2.5-CONFIDENCE
    Lions +8.5
    Redskins OVER 51.5

JW17:
    Broncos (-2.5) confidence
    Broncos UNDER 45
    Chiefs (-2.5)
    Chargers (-3)
    Rams (-4)

mwalz9
    TITANS UNDER 44.5 CONFIDENCE
    PACKERS UNDER 49.5
    PANTHERS +10
    SEAHAWKS +3.5
    CHARGERS -3

GenWyzgy:
    Falcons OVER 54.5
    Titans -3 CONFIDENCE
    Steelers -8.5
    Seahawks OVER 49.5
    Broncos -2.5

JML24:
    Jaguars +10.5
    Cowboys -9.5
    Bills -12
    Seahawks +3.5
    49ers +4

RideTheEdge:
    Jaguars +10.5
    Saints +3
    Saints UNDER 44.5-Confidence
    Buccaneers UNDER 51.5
    Lions +8.5

JohnZimbo:
    Football team +9.5
    Lions +8.5
    Raiders +2.5 confidence
    Saints +3
    Cowboys -9.5

Gordonm888
    Lions +8.5
    Panthers +10
    Eagles +2.5 Confidence
    Raiders +2.5
    49ers +4

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Bills -12
    Titans -3
    Chargers -3
    Packers -3.5 CONFIDENCE
    Raiders +2.5

unJon:
    Lions +8.5
    Falcons +9.5
    Cardinals UNDER 44.5-confidence
    Eagles +2.5
    Steelers UNDER 42.5

EdCollins
    Lions +8.5 Confidence
    Jets Over 47.5
    Chiefs Under 52.5
    Cardinals -10
    Browns +2

FourFiveFace:
    Colts -10.5
    Cowboys -9.5
    Lions +8.5
    Panthers +10-Confidence
    Eagles +2.5

miplet:
    Falcons +9.5
    Lions +8.5
    Seahawks +3.5-confidence
    Eagles +2.5
    49ers +4

scolist:
    Packers -3.5 Confidence
    Patriots -2
    Titans -3
    Broncos -2.5
    Rams -4

Sparty10k:
    Browns +2
    Falcons +9.5
    Jets +12
    Seahawks under 49.5
    Raiders +2.5-confidence

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 10 Perfection Bonus Available: $20
    Mission146
    Mission146
    November 18th, 2021 at 4:05:24 PM permalink
    Lions (+11.5) @ Browns (-11.5) O/U 43.5
    49ers (-6.5) @ Jaguars (+6.5) O/U 45.5
    Colts (+7) @ Bills (-7) O/U 50
    Dolphins (-3) @ Jets (+3) O/U 45
    Football Team (+3.5) @ Panthers (-3.5) O/U 42.5
    Ravens (-4.5) @ Bears (+4.5) O/U 45
    Saints (+2) @ Eagles (-2) O/U 43.5
    Texans (+10) @ Titans (-10) O/U 44.5
    Packers (-1.5) @ Vikings (+1.5) O/U 47
    Bengals (-1) @ Raiders (+1) O/U 50
    Cardinals (-2.5) @ Seahawks (+2.5) O/U 48.5
    Cowboys (+2.5) @ Chiefs (-2.5) O/U 56
    Steelers (+6.5) @ Chargers (-6.5) O/U 47.5
    Giants (+10.5) @ Buccaneers (-10.5) O/U 49.5
    Mission146
    Mission146
    November 21st, 2021 at 7:19:20 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 11 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
    Dolphins -3
    Football Team +3.5
    Bears +4.5
    Packers -1.5
    Steelers +6.5-CONFIDENCE

Wizard:
    Jaguars (+6.5)
    Dolphins (-3)
    Football Team (+3.5) confidence
    Seahawks (+2.5)
    Steelers (+6.5)

Soopoo:
    Steelers+6.5 Confidence
    Giants +10.5
    Chiefs -2.5
    Lions +11.5
    Bengals -1

AZDuffman:
    Lions OVER 43.5
    Colts UNDER 50
    Seahawks +2.5
    Dolphins UNDER 45-CONFIDENCE
    Raiders +1

Joeman:
    Lions +11.5 -Confidence
    Raiders +1
    Bills UNDER 50
    Seahawks +2.5
    Buccaneers UNDER 49.5

IndyJeffrey
    Lions +11.5
    Bills UNDER 50
    Ravens -4.5
    Packers -1.5-Confidence
    Chargers -6.5

JohnnyQ:
    Jaguars (+6.5) CONFIDENCE
    Jets (+3)
    Eagles (-2)
    Seahawks (+2.5)
    Cowboys (+2.5)

JML24:
    Bills -7
    Jets +3
    Packers -1.5
    Steelers +6.5
    Giants +10.5

JW17:
    Chiefs (-2.5) Confidence
    Seahawks (+2.5)
    Panthers (-3.5)
    Bills (-7)
    Jets (+3)

JohnZimbo:
    Browns -11.5
    Browns under 43.5
    Vikings +1.5
    Vikings under 47
    Giants under 49.5 confidence

mwalz9
    BEARS UNDER 45 CONFIDENCE
    BEARS +4.5
    SEAHAWKS +2.5
    BROWNS UNDER 43.5
    VIKINGS UNDER 47

scolist:
    Packers -1.5 Confidence
    Ravens -4.5
    Cardinals -2.5
    Steelers +6.5
    Lion Under 43.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Panthers -3.5
    Ravens -4.5
    Saints +2
    Titans -10
    Packers -1.5 CONFIDENCE

RideTheEdge:
    Lions UNDER 43.5-Confidence
    Dolphins -3
    Ravens UNDER 45
    Eagles -2
    Cardinals UNDER 48.5

UnJon:
    Ravens UNDER 45
    Cardinals UNDER 48.5-confidence
    Steelers +6.5
    Saints +2
    Vikings OVER 47

GenWyzgy:
    Panthers OVER 42.5
    Ravens -4.5 CONFIDENCE
    Packers -1.5
    Cowboys +2.5
    Giants +10.5

Sparty10k:
    Dolphins -3-confidence
    Saints +2
    Titans -10
    Seahawks +2.5
    Steelers under 47.5

EdCollins
    Eagles -2
    Seahawks +2.5 Confidence
    Seahawks Under 48.5
    Steelers +6.5
    Cowboys +2.5

FourFiveFace:
    Jaguars +6.5
    Jets +3
    Eagles -2-Confidence
    Packers -1.5
    Steelers +6.5

miplet:
    Ravens -4.5
    Eagles -2
    Vikings +1.5
    Seahawks +2.5-confidence
    Steelers +6.5

Gordonm888
    Jaguars +6.5
    Football Team +3.5
    Eagles -2
    Eagles U 43.5
    Seahawks +2.5

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 10 RidetheEdge: ($20)

Week 11 Perfection Bonus Available: $20
    Mission146
    Mission146
    November 25th, 2021 at 5:54:40 PM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 12 Lines are as follows:

Titans (+7) @ Patriots (-7) O/U 43.5
    Jets (+2.5) @ Texans (-2.5) O/U 44.5
    Eagles (-3.5) @ Giants (+3.5) O/U 45.5
    Buccaneers (-3) @ Colts (+3) O/U 52.5
    Falcons (-2.5) @ Jaguars (+2.5) O/U 46.5
    Panthers (-2) @ Dolphins (+2) O/U 42
    Steelers (+3.5) @ Bengals (-3.5) O/U 45
    Chargers (-2.5) @ Broncos (+2.5) O/U 48
    Vikings (+3) @ 49ers (-3) O/U 49
    Rams (-1) @ Packers (+1) O/U 47
    Browns (+3.5) @ Ravens (-3.5) O/U 47
    Seahawks (+1) @ Football Team (-1) O/U 46.5
    Mission146
    Mission146
    November 28th, 2021 at 9:29:49 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 12 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
    Buccaneers -3
    Dolphins +2
    Steelers +3.5
    Seahawks +1
    Steelers OVER 45-CONFIDENCE

SOOPOO:
    Titans +7 Confidence
    Eagles -3.5
    Chargers -2.5
    Vikings +3
    Rams -1

IndyJeffrey:
    Titans +7
    Eagles -3.5
    Falcons -2.5
    Chargers -2.5
    Packers +1

AZDuffman:
    Jets +2.5
    Jaguars +2.5
    Broncos +2.5
    Steelers UNDER 45-CONFIDENCE
    Browns OVER 47

JohnnyQ:
    Patriots (-7)
    Eagles (-3.5)
    Buccaneers (-3)
    Buccaneers O 52.5
    Vikings O 49

mwalz9
    PACKERS UNDER 47 CONFIDENCE
    RAMS -1
    BRONCOS +2.5
    TEXANS UNDER 44.5
    EAGLES OVER 45.5

Joeman:
    Eagles -3.5 -Confidence
    Seahawks +1
    Packers OVER 47
    Texans UNDER 44.5
    Jaguars UNDER 46.5

Wizard:
    Jaguars (+2.5)
    Steelers (+3.5)
    Rams (-1) confidence
    Browns (+3.5)
    Seahawks (+1)

RideTheEdge:
    Buccaneers -3
    Falcons UNDER 46.5
    Steelers UNDER 45
    Chargers UNDER 48-Confidence
    Rams -1

JML24:
    Titans +7
    Giants +3.5
    Buccaneers -3
    Packers +1
    Seahawks +1

Scolist:
    SKIPS Week 12

JohnZimbo:
    Texans under 44.5 confidence
    Giants under 45.5
    Jaguars under 46.5
    Rams -1
    Giants +3.5

Sparty10k:
    Texans -2.5-confidence
    Colts +3
    Steelers +3
    Broncos +2.5
    Football Team -1

EdCollins
    Jags +2.5 Confidence
    Football Team -1
    49ers -3
    Packers Under 47
    Jags Under 46.5

miplet:
    Jaguars +2.5
    Jaguars UNDER 46.5
    Bengals UNDER 45
    Rams -1
    Seahawks +1-confidence

FourFiveFace:
    Titans +7-Confidence
    Texans -2.5
    Giants +3.5
    Steelers +3.5
    Browns +3.5

unJon:
    Eagles -3.5
    Falcons UNDER 46.5
    Chargers UNDER 48-confidence
    Seahawks +1
    Steelers UNDER 45

GenWyzgy:
    Jaguars +2.5
    Dolphins +2
    Vikings +3
    Packers +1
    Ravens -3.5 CONFIDENCE

Gordonm888
    Titans +7
    Buccaneers -3
    Panthers -2
    Panthers Under 42
    Steelers Under 45 Confidence

JW17:
    Broncos +2.5 confidence
    Ravens -3.5
    Football team -1
    Buccaneers-3
    Patriots -7

IndyJeffrey
    Titans +7
    Eagles -3.5
    Falcons -2.5
    Chargers -2.5-Confidence
    Packers +1

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 11 RidetheEdge: ($20)--->This is not a mistake!

Week 12 Perfection Bonus Available: $20
    Mission146
    Mission146
    December 2nd, 2021 at 7:43:46 PM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 13 Lines are as follows:

Vikings (-7) @ Lions (+7) O/U 46.5
    Cardinals (-7.5) @ Bears (+7.5) O/U 43.5
    Buccaneers (-10.5) @ Falcons (+10.5) O/U 50.5
    Broncos (+9.5) @ Chiefs (-9.5) O/U 47.5
    Colts (-10) @ Texans (+10) O/U 45.5
    Eagles (-6.5) @ Jets (+6.5) O/U 45
    Chargers (+3) @ Bengals (-3) O/U 50.5
    Giants (+4) @ Dolphins (-4) O/U 40.5
    Football Team (+1.5) @ Raiders (-1.5) O/U 49.5
    Ravens (-4.5) @ Steelers (+4.5) O/U 44
    Jaguars (+12.5) @ Rams (-12.5) O/U 48
    49ers (-3.5) @ Seahawks (+3.5) O/U 45.5
    Patriots (+2.5) @ Bills (-2.5) O/U 42.5
    Mission146
    Mission146
    December 5th, 2021 at 10:15:10 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 13 Picks are as follows:

(Apologies for being a few minutes late, for some reason, I thought I did this earlier.)

Mission146:
    Broncos +9.5
    Raiders -1.5
    Steelers OVER 44
    Seahawks +3.5-CONFIDENCE
    Patriots +2.5

JohnnyQ:
    Buccaneers (-10.5)
    Chargers U 50.5
    Football Team (+1.5)
    Steelers (+4.5) CONFIDENCE
    Patriots (+2.5)

SOOPOO:
    Falcons +10.5 Confidence
    Bills-2.5
    Jaguars +12.5
    Jets +6.5
    Ravens -4.5

AZDuffman:
    Patriots +2.5
    Falcons OVER 50.5
    Broncos +9.5
    Steelers OVER 44
    Ravens -4.5-CONFIDENCE

JohnZimbo:
    Rams under 48 confidence
    Broncos under 47.5
    Bucs under 50.5
    Bills – 2.5
    Cardinals -7.5

JML24:
    Bears +7.5
    Raiders -1.5
    Steelers +4.5
    Seahawks +3.5
    Patriots OVER

JW17:
    Broncos +9.5 confidence
    Patriots +2.5
    Bengals -3
    Giants +4
    Football team +1.5

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Lions +7
    Eagles -6.5
    Dolphins -4 CONFIDENCE
    Ravens -4.5
    Bills -2.5

RideTheEdge:
    Vikings -7
    Cardinals UNDER 43.5
    Colts UNDER 45.5
    Dolphins -4-Confidence
    Bills -2.5

IndyJeffrey
    Jets +6.5
    Dolphins -4
    Ravens -4.5
    Jaguars +12.5
    Bills -2.5-CONFIDENCE

Sparty10k:
    Vikings under 46.5
    Broncos +9.5
    Dolphins -4
    49ers -3.5-confidence
    Patriots +2.5

EdCollins
    Dolphins -4 Confidence
    Patriots +2.5
    Broncos +9.5
    Bengals -3
    Rams Under 48

Wizard:
    Bears (+7.5) confidence
    Jets (+6.5)
    Seahawks (+3.5)
    Bills (-2.5)
    Steelers (+4.5)

mwalz9
    DOLPHINS UNDER 40.5 CONFIDENCE
    DOLPHINS -4
    JETS +6.5
    FOOTBALL TEAM +1.5
    LIONS +7

miplet:
    Bears +7.5
    Jets +6.5
    Dolphins -4
    Raiders UNDER 49.5
    Seahawks +3.5-confidence

FourFiveFace:
    Lions +7
    Bears +7.5
    Falcons +10.5
    Texans +10-Confidence
    Jets +6.5

scolist:
    Ravens Over 44
    Broncos +9.5
    Dolphins -4
    49ers -3.5
    Patriots +2.5 Confidence

Joeman:
    Falcons UNDER 50.5
    Cardinals -7.5 -Confidence
    Rams UNDER 48
    49ers -3.5
    Chiefs -9.5

unJon:
    Cardinals UNDER 43.5-confidence
    Eagles UNDER 45
    Dolphins -4
    Raiders UNDER 49.5
    Bills UNDER 42.5

Gordonm888
    Chiefs -9.5
    Texans +10
    Jets +6.5 Confidence
    Chargers +3
    Rams -12.5

GenWyzgy:
    Buccaneers -10.5
    Bengals OVER 50.5
    Raiders -1.5
    Rams -12.5
    49ers -3.5 CONFIDENCE
    Mission146
    Mission146
    December 26th, 2021 at 10:26:03 AM permalink
    Week 13 Results

Mission146 (3-3)
    BRONCOS +9.5 (loss)
    RAIDERS -1.5 (loss)
    STEELERS OVER 44 (loss)
    SEAHAWKS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    PATRIOTS +2.5 (win)

JohnnyQ (5-1)
    BUCCANEERS (-10.5) (win)
    CHARGERS UNDER 50.5 (loss)
    FOOTBALL TEAM (+1.5) (win)
    STEELERS (+4.5) CONFIDENCE (win)
    PATRIOTS (+2.5) (win)

SOOPOO (0-6)
    FALCONS +10.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    BILLS-2.5 (loss)
    JAGUARS +12.5 (loss)
    JETS +6.5 (loss)
    RAVENS -4.5 (loss)

AZDuffman (1-5)
    PATRIOTS +2.5 (win)
    FALCONS OVER 50.5 (loss)
    BRONCOS +9.5 (loss)
    STEELERS OVER 44 (loss)
    RAVENS -4.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

JohnZimbo (5-1)
    RAMS UNDER 48 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BRONCOS UNDER 47.5 (win)
    BUCS UNDER 50.5 (win)
    BILLS -2.5 (loss)
    CARDINALS -7.5 (win)

JML24 (2-3)
    BEARS +7.5 (loss)
    RAIDERS -1.5 (loss)
    STEELERS +4.5 (win)
    SEAHAWKS +3.5 (win)
    PATRIOTS OVER (loss)

JW17 (2-4)
    BRONCOS +9.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    PATRIOTS +2.5 (win)
    BENGALS -3 (loss)
    GIANTS +4 (loss)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +1.5 (win)

PlayYourCardsRight (4-2)
    LIONS +7 (win)
    EAGLES -6.5 (win)
    DOLPHINS -4 CONFIDENCE (win)
    RAVENS -4.5 (loss)
    BILLS -2.5 (loss)

RideTheEdge (3-3)
    VIKINGS -7 (loss)
    CARDINALS UNDER 43.5 (loss)
    COLTS UNDER 45.5 (win)
    BILLS -2.5 (loss)

IndyJeffrey (1-5)
    JETS +6.5 (loss)
    DOLPHINS -4 (win)
    RAVENS -4.5 (loss)
    JAGUARS +12.5 (loss)
    BILLS -2.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

Sparty10k (2-4)
    VIKINGS UNDER 46.5 (loss)
    BRONCOS +9.5 (loss)
    DOLPHINS -4 (win)
    49ERS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    PATRIOTS +2.5 (win)

EdCollins (4-2)
    PATRIOTS +2.5 (win)
    BRONCOS +9.5 (loss)
    BENGALS -3 (loss)
    RAMS UNDER 48 (win)

Wizard (2-4)
    BEARS (+7.5) CONFIDENCE (loss)
    JETS (+6.5) (loss)
    SEAHAWKS (+3.5) (win)
    BILLS (-2.5) (loss)
    STEELERS (+4.5) (win)

mwalz9 (5-1)
    DOLPHINS UNDER 40.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    DOLPHINS -4 (win)
    JETS +6.5 (loss)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +1.5 (win)
    LIONS +7 (win)

miplet (4-2)
    BEARS +7.5 (loss)
    JETS +6.5 (loss)
    DOLPHINS -4 (win)
    RAIDERS UNDER 49.5 (win)
    SEAHAWKS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)

FourFiveFace (1-5)
    LIONS +7 (win)
    BEARS +7.5 (loss)
    FALCONS +10.5 (loss)
    TEXANS +10 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    JETS +6.5 (loss)

scolist (3-3)
    RAVENS OVER 44 (loss)
    BRONCOS +9.5 (loss)
    DOLPHINS -4 (win)
    49ERS -3.5 (loss)
    PATRIOTS +2.5 CONFIDENCE (win)

Joeman (5-1)
    FALCONS UNDER 50.5 (win)
    CARDINALS -7.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    RAMS UNDER 48 (win)
    49ERS -3.5 (loss)
    CHIEFS -9.5 (win)

unJon (3-3)
    CARDINALS UNDER 43.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    EAGLES UNDER 45 (loss)
    DOLPHINS -4 (win)
    RAIDERS UNDER 49.5 (win)
    BILLS UNDER 42.5 (win)

Gordonm888 (3-3)
    CHIEFS -9.5 (win)
    TEXANS +10 (loss)
    JETS +6.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    CHARGERS +3 (win)
    RAMS -12.5 (win)

GenWyzgy (3-3)
    BUCCANEERS -10.5 (win)
    BENGALS OVER 50.5 (win)
    RAIDERS -1.5 (loss)
    RAMS -12.5 (win)
    49ERS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

Standings Through Week 13

Name Wins Losses %
    RideTheEdge 55 23 70.51%
    JohnZimbo 54 24 69.23%
    EdCollins 47 30 61.04%
    unJon 47 30 61.04%
    JW17 41 31 56.94%
    PlayYourCardsRight 41 31 56.94%
    Wizard 43 34 55.84%
    Mission146 40 32 55.56%
    jml24 32 29 52.46%
    scolist 35 33 51.47%
    miplet 37 35 51.39%
    IndyJeffrey 39 37 51.32%
    mwalz9 40 38 51.28%
    Joeman 37 39 48.68%
    FourFiveFace 36 41 46.75%
    AZDuffman 35 42 45.45%
    SOOPOO 34 43 44.16%
    JohnnyQ 32 45 41.56%
    Gordonm888 31 45 40.79%
    GenWyzgy 31 46 40.26%
    Sparty10k 27 51 34.62%
    Totals 814 759 51.75%

Record of Skip Weeks
    miplet: Week 2
    JW17: Week 6
    jml24: Week 8
    Mission146: Week 9
    PlayYourCardsRight: Week 12
    scolist: Week 12
    Mission146
    Mission146
    December 26th, 2021 at 10:27:14 AM permalink
    Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 12 JW17: $20
    Mission146
    Mission146
    December 26th, 2021 at 10:28:18 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 14 Lines are as follows:

Raiders (+10) @ Chiefs (-10) O/U 48
    Saints (-5.5) @ Jets (+5.5) O/U 43
    49ers (-1.5) @ Bengals (+1.5) O/U 48.5
    Jaguars (+8.5) @ Titans (-8.5) O/U 43.5
    Ravens (+2.5) @ Browns (-2.5) O/U 43
    Falcons (+2.5) @ Panthers (-2.5) O/U 41.5
    Cowboys (-4) @ Football Team (+4) O/U 48
    Seahawks (-8) @ Texans (+8) O/U 41
    Lions (+10) @ Broncos (-10) O/U 42
    Giants (+10) @ Chargers (-10) O/U 42.5
    Bills (+3) @ Buccaneers (-3) O/U 53.5
    Bears (+12.5) @ Packers (-12.5) O/U 43
    Rams (+2.5) @ Cardinals (-2.5) O/U 51.5

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 14 Perfection Bonus Available: $40
    Mission146
    Mission146
    December 26th, 2021 at 10:28:45 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 14 Picks are as Follows:

Mission146:
    Raiders +10-Confidence
    Lions +10
    Giants +10
    Bears +12.5
    Cardinals -2.5

SOOPOO:
    Bears +12.5 Confidence
    Jets +5.5
    Ravens +2.5
    Raiders +10
    Bucs -3

JohnnyQ:
    Jets (+5.5)
    49ers (-1.5)
    Jaguars (+8.5)
    Browns (-2.5) CONFIDENCE
    Buccaneers (-3)

Joeman:
    Titans -8.5 -Confidence
    Browns -2.5
    Football Team +4
    Buccaneers -3
    Lions +10

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Lions +10
    Saints ‐5.5 CONFIDENCE
    Browns ‐2.5
    Titans -8.5
    Panthers -2.5

IndyJeffrey:
    Football Team +4
    Bengals +1.5
    Buccaneers -3
    Bears +12.5
    Cardinals -2.5-CONFIDENCE

JW17:
    Broncos -10
    Cardinals -2.5 confidence
    Ravens +2.5
    Buccaneers -3
    Falcons +2.5

AZDuffman:
    Rams +2.5
    Bills OVER 53.5-CONFIDENCE
    Buccaneers -3
    Falcons +2.5
    Ravens +2.5

Wizard:
    Browns (-2.5)
    Buccaneers (-3)
    Giants (+10) confidence
    Panthers (-2.5)
    Raiders (+10)

unJon:
    Browns UNDER 43
    Chargers OVER 42.5-confidence
    Bills OVER 53.5
    Falcons +2.5
    Cowboys -4

RideTheEdge:
    Browns -2.5
    Cowboys -4
    Broncos -10
    Giants +10
    Buccaneers -3-Confidence

mwalz9:
    Texans under 41 CONFIDENCE
    Jets +5.5
    Jets under 43
    Panthers under 41.5
    Packers under 43

FourFiveFace:
    Browns -2.5-Confidence
    Cowboys -4
    Giants +10
    Bills +3
    Packers -12.5

JohnZimbo:
    Cowboys -4 confidence
    Cowboys over 48
    Packers under 43
    Bills +3
    Saints under 43

Sparty10k:
    49ers -1.5
    Ravens +2.5
    Texans +8
    Giants +10
    Cardinals -2.5–confidence

EdCollins:
    Football Team +4
    Jets +5.5 (Confidence)
    Jets Over 43
    Ravens +2.5
    Texans Under 41.5

Gordonm888:
    Falcons +2.5
    Cowboys -4 Confidence
    Broncos -10
    Giants +10
    Bills +3

JML24:
    Bengals +1.5
    Jaguars +8.5
    Texans +8
    Bills +3
    Cardinals -2.5

miplet:
    Panthers -2.5-confidence
    Broncos -10
    Giants +10
    Buccaneers -3
    Bears +12.5

scolist:
    Buccaneers -3 Confidence
    Titans -8.5
    Ravens Under 43
    Cowboys -4
    Cardinals -2.5

Genwyzgy:
    Chiefs OVER 48
    Titans -8.5 CONFIDENCE
    Cardinals -2.5
    Raiders +10
    49ers -1.5
    Mission146
    Mission146
    December 26th, 2021 at 10:29:32 AM permalink

Week 14 Results

Mission146 (0-6)
    RAIDERS +10 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    LIONS +10 (loss)
    GIANTS +10 (loss)
    BEARS +12.5 (loss)
    CARDINALS -2.5 (loss)

SOOPOO (2-4)
    BEARS +12.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    JETS +5.5 (loss)
    RAVENS +2.5 (win)
    RAIDERS +10 (loss)
    BUCS -3 (win)

JohnnyQ (2-4)
    JETS (+5.5) (loss)
    49ERS (-1.5) (win)
    JAGUARS (+8.5) (loss)
    BROWNS (-2.5) CONFIDENCE (loss)
    BUCCANEERS (-3) (win)

Joeman (3-3)
    TITANS -8.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BROWNS -2.5 (loss)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +4 (loss)
    BUCCANEERS -3 (win)
    LIONS +10 (loss)

PlayYourCardsRight (3-3)
    LIONS +10 (loss)
    SAINTS -5.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BROWNS -2.5 (loss)
    TITANS -8.5 (win)
    PANTHERS -2.5 (loss)

IndyJeffrey (1-5)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +4 (loss)
    BENGALS +1.5 (loss)
    BUCCANEERS -3 (win)
    BEARS +12.5 (loss)
    CARDINALS -2.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

JW17 (4-2)
    BRONCOS -10 (win)
    RAVENS +2.5 (win)
    BUCCANEERS -3 (win)
    FALCONS +2.5 (win)

AZDuffman (6-0)
    RAMS +2.5 (win)
    BILLS OVER 53.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BUCCANEERS -3 (win)
    FALCONS +2.5 (win)
    RAVENS +2.5 (win)

Wizard (1-5)
    BROWNS (-2.5) (loss)
    BUCCANEERS (-3) (win)
    GIANTS (+10) CONFIDENCE (loss)
    PANTHERS (-2.5) (loss)
    RAIDERS (+10) (loss)

unJon (5-1)
    BROWNS UNDER 43 (loss)
    CHARGERS OVER 42.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BILLS OVER 53.5 (win)
    FALCONS +2.5 (win)
    COWBOYS -4 (win)

RideTheEdge (4-2)
    BROWNS -2.5 (loss)
    COWBOYS -4 (win)
    BRONCOS -10 (win)
    GIANTS +10 (loss)
    BUCCANEERS -3 CONFIDENCE (win)

mwalz9 (1-5)
    TEXANS UNDER 41 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    JETS +5.5 (loss)
    JETS UNDER 43 (win)
    PANTHERS UNDER 41.5 (loss)
    PACKERS UNDER 43 (loss)

FourFiveFace (2-4)
    BROWNS -2.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    COWBOYS -4 (win)
    GIANTS +10 (loss)
    BILLS +3 (loss)
    PACKERS -12.5 (win)

JohnZimbo (3-3)
    COWBOYS -4 CONFIDENCE (win)
    COWBOYS OVER 48 (loss)
    PACKERS UNDER 43 (loss)
    BILLS +3 (loss)
    SAINTS UNDER 43 (win)

Sparty10k (2-4)
    49ERS -1.5 (win)
    RAVENS +2.5 (win)
    TEXANS +8 (loss)
    GIANTS +10 (loss)

EdCollins (1-5)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +4 (loss)
    JETS +5.5 (CONFIDENCE) (loss)
    JETS OVER 43 (loss)
    RAVENS +2.5 (win)
    TEXANS UNDER 41.5 (loss)

Gordonm888 (4-2)
    FALCONS +2.5 (win)
    COWBOYS -4 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BRONCOS -10 (win)
    GIANTS +10 (loss)
    BILLS +3 (loss)

JML24 (0-5)
    BENGALS +1.5 (loss)
    JAGUARS +8.5 (loss)
    TEXANS +8 (loss)
    BILLS +3 (loss)
    CARDINALS -2.5 (loss)

miplet (2-4)
    PANTHERS -2.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    BRONCOS -10 (win)
    GIANTS +10 (loss)
    BUCCANEERS -3 (win)
    BEARS +12.5 (loss)

scolist (4-2)
    BUCCANEERS -3 CONFIDENCE (win)
    TITANS -8.5 (win)
    RAVENS UNDER 43 (loss)
    COWBOYS -4 (win)
    CARDINALS -2.5 (loss)

Genwyzgy (4-2)
    CHIEFS OVER 48 (win)
    TITANS -8.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    CARDINALS -2.5 (loss)
    RAIDERS +10 (loss)
    49ERS -1.5 (win)

Standings Through Week 14

Name Wins Losses %
    RideTheEdge 59 25 70.24%
    JohnZimbo 57 27 67.86%
    unJon 52 31 62.65%
    EdCollins 48 35 57.83%
    JW17 45 33 57.69%
    PlayYourCardsRight 44 34 56.41%
    Wizard 44 39 53.01%
    scolist 39 35 52.70%
    Mission146 40 38 51.28%
    miplet 39 39 50.00%
    AZDuffman 41 42 49.40%
    mwalz9 41 43 48.81%
    IndyJeffrey 40 42 48.78%
    Joeman 40 42 48.78%
    jml24 32 34 48.48%
    FourFiveFace 38 45 45.78%
    SOOPOO 36 47 43.37%
    Gordonm888 35 47 42.68%
    GenWyzgy 35 48 42.17%
    JohnnyQ 34 49 40.96%
    Sparty10k 29 55 34.52%
    Totals 868 830 51.12%

Record of Skip Weeks
    link to original post

Mission146
    Mission146
    December 26th, 2021 at 10:31:25 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 15 Lines are as follows:

Raiders (-3.5) @ Browns (+3.5) O/U 37.5
    Patriots (+2.5) @ Colts (-2.5) O/U 45.5
    Football Team (+10) @ Eagles (-10) O/U 43
    Panthers (+10.5) @ Bills (-10.5) O/U 44.5
    Jets (+9.5) @ Dolphins (-9.5) O/U 41.5
    Cowboys (-10.5) @ Giants (+10.5) O/U 44.5
    Packers (-5.5) @ Ravens (+5.5) O/U 43.5
    Titans (PK) @ Steelers (PK) O/U 42.5
    Texans (+4.5) @ Jaguars (-4.5) O/U 39.5
    Cardinals (-12.5) @ Lions (+12.5) O/U 47.5
    Falcons (+9.5) @ 49ers (-9.5) O/U 46.5
    Bengals (+2.5) @ Broncos (-2.5) O/U 44
    Seahawks (+4.5) @ Rams (-4.5) O/U 45.5
    Saints (+10.5) @ Buccaneers (-10.5) O/U 46.5
    Vikings (-5.5) @ Bears (+5.5) O/U 44.5

REMEMBER---If you want to pick any of the Saturday games, then I MUST receive your picks before the kickoff of ANY games and your picks MAY NOT be changed for any reason.

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 14 AZDuffman: $40

Week 15 Perfection Bonus Available: $20
    Mission146
    Mission146
    December 26th, 2021 at 10:34:06 AM permalink
    Mission146:
    Steelers PK-CONFIDENCE
    Raiders OVER 37.5
    Texans +4.5
    Bengals +2.5
    Buccaneers -10.5

Joeman:
    Jaguars UNDER 39.5
    Cardinals -12.5
    Rams -4.5 -Confidence
    Packers -5.5
    Panthers +10.5

JohnnyQ:
    Raiders (-3.5) CONFIDENCE
    Patriots (+2.5)
    Football Team (+10)
    Cardinals (-12.5)
    Bengals (+2.5)

SOOPOO:
    Patriots +2.5 Confidence
    Panthers + 10.5
    Saints +10.5
    Rams -4.5
    Falcons +9.5

Wizard:
    Raiders (-3.5)
    Patriots (+2.5)
    Football Team (+10)
    Broncos (-2.5) confidence
    Seahawks (+4.5)

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Patriots +2.5
    Football Team +10 CONFIDENCE
    Bills -10.5
    Dolphins -9.5
    Jaguars -4.5

JW17:
    Broncos -2.5 confidence
    Titans PK
    Patriots +2.5
    Buccaneers -10.5
    49ers -9.5

scolist:
    Patriots +2.5 Confidence
    Titans Pk
    Rams -4.5
    Packers -5.5
    Cardinals Under 47.5

RideTheEdge:
    Patriots UNDER 45.5
    Bills -10.5
    Packers -5.5-Confidence
    Broncos -2.5
    Saints UNDER 46.5

AZDuffman:
    Titans PK-CONFIDENCE
    Bengals +2.5
    Patriots +2.5
    Bills Under 44.5
    Giants +10.5

IndyJeffrey
    Browns +3.5-Confidence
    Bills -10.5
    Packers -5.5
    Lions +12.5
    Vikings -5.5

JML24:
    Browns +3.5 CONFIDENCE
    Bills -10.5
    Steelers PK
    Texans +4.5
    Broncos -2.5

EdCollins
    Giants +10.5
    Giants Over 44.5
    Browns Over 37.5
    Browns +3.5 Confidence
    Football Team +10

mwalz9:
    Jets (+9.5)
    Titans (PK) CONFIDENCE
    Titans under 42.5
    Lions (+12.5)
    Buccaneers OVER 46.5

miplet:
    Bills -10.5
    Cowboys -10.5
    Packers -5.5-confidence
    Steelers PK
    Broncos -2.5

Sparty10k:
    Jets +9.5
    Steelers PK
    Cardinals -12.5–confidence
    Broncos -2.5
    Bears +5.5

GenWyzgy:
    Bills -10.5
    Titans PK
    Cardinals -12.5
    Bengals +2.5
    Bears +5.5 CONFIDENCE

Johnzimbo:
    Jags -4.5 confidence
    Raiders under 37.5
    Panthers under 44.5
    Titans over 42.5
    Lions under 47.5

unJon:
    Browns +3.5
    Football Team +10
    Browns OVER 37.5-confidence
    Cowboys -10.5
    Packers -5.5

Gordonm888
    Bills -10.5 Confidence
    Jaguars -4.5
    Cowboys -10.5
    Steelers PK
    Browns +3.5

FourFiveFace:
    Bills -10.5
    Dolphins -9.5
    Cowboys -10.5
    Steelers PK=Confidence
    Vikings -5.5
    Mission146
    Mission146
    December 26th, 2021 at 10:34:44 AM permalink

Week 15 Results

Mission146 (4-2)
    STEELERS PK CONFIDENCE (win)
    RAIDERS OVER 37.5 (loss)
    TEXANS +4.5 (win)
    BENGALS +2.5 (win)
    BUCCANEERS -10.5 (loss)

Joeman (2-4)
    JAGUARS UNDER 39.5 (loss)
    CARDINALS -12.5 (loss)
    RAMS -4.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    PACKERS -5.5 (loss)
    PANTHERS +10.5 (loss)

JohnnyQ (1-4)
    RAIDERS (-3.5) CONFIDENCE (loss)
    PATRIOTS (+2.5) (loss)
    FOOTBALL TEAM (+10) (push)
    CARDINALS (-12.5) (loss)
    BENGALS (+2.5) (win)

SOOPOO (2-4)
    PATRIOTS +2.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    PANTHERS + 10.5 (loss)
    SAINTS +10.5 (win)
    RAMS -4.5 (win)
    FALCONS +9.5 (loss)

Wizard (0-5)
    RAIDERS (-3.5) (loss)
    PATRIOTS (+2.5) (loss)
    FOOTBALL TEAM (+10) (push)
    BRONCOS (-2.5) CONFIDENCE (loss)
    SEAHAWKS (+4.5) (loss)

PlayYourCardsRight (1-3)
    PATRIOTS +2.5 (loss)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +10 CONFIDENCE (push)
    BILLS -10.5 (win)
    DOLPHINS -9.5 (loss)
    JAGUARS -4.5 (loss)

JW17 (1-5)
    BRONCOS -2.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    TITANS PK (loss)
    PATRIOTS +2.5 (loss)
    BUCCANEERS -10.5 (loss)
    49ERS -9.5 (win)

scolist (2-4)
    PATRIOTS +2.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    TITANS PK (loss)
    RAMS -4.5 (win)
    PACKERS -5.5 (loss)
    CARDINALS UNDER 47.5 (win)

RideTheEdge (3-3)
    PATRIOTS UNDER 45.5 (win)
    BILLS -10.5 (win)
    PACKERS -5.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    BRONCOS -2.5 (loss)
    SAINTS UNDER 46.5 (win)

AZDuffman (1-5)
    TITANS PK CONFIDENCE (loss)
    BENGALS +2.5 (win)
    PATRIOTS +2.5 (loss)
    BILLS UNDER 44.5 (loss)
    GIANTS +10.5 (loss)

IndyJeffrey (5-1)
    BROWNS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BILLS -10.5 (win)
    PACKERS -5.5 (loss)
    LIONS +12.5 (win)
    VIKINGS -5.5 (win)

JML24 (5-1)
    BILLS -10.5 (win)
    STEELERS PK (win)
    TEXANS +4.5 (win)
    BRONCOS -2.5 (loss)

EdCollins (2-3)
    GIANTS +10.5 (loss)
    GIANTS OVER 44.5 (loss)
    BROWNS OVER 37.5 (loss)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +10 (push)

mwalz9 (3-3)
    JETS (+9.5) (win)
    TITANS (PK) CONFIDENCE (loss)
    TITANS UNDER 42.5 (win)
    LIONS (+12.5) (win)
    BUCCANEERS OVER 46.5 (loss)

miplet (3-3)
    BILLS -10.5 (win)
    COWBOYS -10.5 (win)
    PACKERS -5.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    STEELERS PK (win)
    BRONCOS -2.5 (loss)

Sparty10k (2-4)
    JETS +9.5 (win)
    STEELERS PK (win)
    CARDINALS -12.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    BRONCOS -2.5 (loss)
    BEARS +5.5 (loss)

GenWyzgy (2-4)
    BILLS -10.5 (win)
    TITANS PK (loss)
    CARDINALS -12.5 (loss)
    BENGALS +2.5 (win)
    BEARS +5.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

Johnzimbo (2-4)
    JAGS -4.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    RAIDERS UNDER 37.5 (win)
    PANTHERS UNDER 44.5 (loss)
    TITANS OVER 42.5 (loss)
    LIONS UNDER 47.5 (win)

unJon (2-3)
    BROWNS +3.5 (win)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +10 (push)
    BROWNS OVER 37.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    COWBOYS -10.5 (win)
    PACKERS -5.5 (loss)

Gordonm888 (5-1)
    BILLS -10.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    JAGUARS -4.5 (loss)
    COWBOYS -10.5 (win)
    STEELERS PK (win)
    BROWNS +3.5 (win)

FourFiveFace (5-1)
    BILLS -10.5 (win)
    DOLPHINS -9.5 (loss)
    COWBOYS -10.5 (win)
    STEELERS PK CONFIDENCE (win)
    VIKINGS -5.5 (win)

Standings Through Week 15

Name Wins Losses %
    RideTheEdge 62 28 68.89%
    JohnZimbo 59 31 65.56%
    unJon 54 34 61.36%
    EdCollins 50 38 56.82%
    PlayYourCardsRight 45 37 54.88%
    JW17 46 38 54.76%
    Mission146 44 40 52.38%
    jml24 37 35 51.39%
    scolist 41 39 51.25%
    IndyJeffrey 45 43 51.14%
    miplet 42 42 50.00%
    Wizard 44 44 50.00%
    mwalz9 44 46 48.89%
    FourFiveFace 43 46 48.31%
    Joeman 42 46 47.73%
    AZDuffman 42 47 47.19%
    Gordonm888 40 48 45.45%
    SOOPOO 38 51 42.70%
    GenWyzgy 37 52 41.57%
    JohnnyQ 35 53 39.77%
    Sparty10k 31 59 34.44%
    Totals 921 897 50.66%

Record of Skip Weeks

link to original post

Mission146
    Mission146
    December 26th, 2021 at 10:36:24 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 16 Lines are as follows:

Browns (+7.5) @ Packers (-7.5) O/U 46
    Colts (+1) @ Cardinals (-1) O/U 49
    Buccaneers (-10) @ Panthers (+10) O/U 42.5
    Giants (+10) @ Eagles (-10) O/U 40.5
    Chargers (-10) @ Texans (+10) O/U 46
    Lions (+5.5) @ Falcons (-5.5) O/U 42.5
    Ravens (+3) @ Bengals (-3) O/U 45
    Rams (-3) @ Vikings (+3) O/U 48.5
    Jaguars (+1) @ Jets (-1) O/U 41.5
    Bills (+2.5) @ Patriots (-2.5) O/U 43.5
    Bears (+6.5) @ Seahawks (-6.5) O/U 42.5
    Steelers (+8.5) @ Chiefs (-8.5) O/U 45
    Broncos (PK) @ Raiders (PK) O/U 41.5
    Football Team (+10.5) @ Cowboys (-10.5) O/U 46.5
    Dolphins (-1.5) @ Saints (+1.5) O/U 37.5

As always, you can pick Saturday games, but they must be picked before any Saturday games kickoff AND if you pick Saturday games, you may not amend your picks for any reason.

Perfection Bonus Log:

Week 14 AZDuffman: $40

Week 16 Perfection Bonus Available: $40
    Mission146
    Mission146
    December 26th, 2021 at 10:36:53 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 16 Picks are as follows:

Mission146:
    Falcons -5.5-CONFIDENCE
    Jets -1
    Bills +2.5
    Steelers +8.5
    Raiders PK

Wizard:
    Browns +7.5
    Panthers +10
    Giants +10-CONFIDENCE
    Texans +10
    Lions +5.5

SOOPOO:
    Dolphins -1.5 Confidence.
    Lions +5.5
    Browns +7.5
    Steelers +8.5
    Bills +2.5

AZDUFFMAN:
    Bills +2.5
    Steelers +8.5
    Ravens +3
    Browns OVER 46-CONFIDENCE
    Raiders PK

Gordonm888
    Browns +7.5
    Colts +1
    Bengals -3
    Bears +6.5
    Dolphins UNDER 37.5 Confidence

JohnnyQ:
    Browns (+7.5) CONFIDENCE
    Colts (+1)
    Lions (+5.5)
    Jets (-1)
    Bills (+2.5)

JW17:
    Broncos (PK) Confidence
    Packers (-7.5)
    Cardinals (-1)
    Jets (-1)
    Patriots (-2.5)

PlayYourCardsRight:
    Packers -7.5
    Colts +1
    Eagles -10
    Jaguars +1
    Dolphins -1.5 CONFIDENCE

RideTheEdge:
    Cardinals -1
    Buccaneers OVER 42.5
    Chargers -10
    Falcons -5.5
    Rams -3

IndyJeffrey
    Colts +1
    Lions +5.5
    Bengals -3
    Jets -1
    Patriots -2.5

scolist:
    Buccaneers -10
    Buccaneers Over 42.5 Confidence
    Patriots -2.5
    Raiders PK
    Saints +1.5

Joeman:
    Dolphins -1.5 -confidence
    Bengals -3
    Panthers OVER 42.5
    Rams -3
    Chiefs -8.5

EdCollins
    Falcons -5.5
    Bills +2.5 Confidence
    Chiefs -8.5
    Football Team +10.5
    Dolphins -1.5

Sparty10k:
    Bengals -3
    Rams -3
    Jets -1
    Chiefs -8.5
    Saints +1.5

JML24:
    Buccaneers -10
    Vikings +3
    Bills +2.5
    Chiefs -8.5
    Saints +1.5 CONFIDENCE

FourFiveFace:
    Giants +10
    Texans +10
    Bengals -3-Confidence
    Vikings +3
    Bears +6.5

unJon:
    Chargers -10
    Falcons -5.5
    Bengals -3
    Bengals UNDER 45
    Bears UNDER 42.5-confidence

miplet:
    Falcons -5.5 (-6.5)
    Bengals -3-confidence
    Rams -3 (-3.5)
    Bills +2.5 (+1)
    Football Team +10.5 (+9.5)

JohnZimbo:
    Bengals -3
    Bengals under 45 confidence
    Seahawks -6.5
    Dolphins -1.5
    Dolphins under 37.5
    Mission146
    Mission146
    December 31st, 2021 at 5:23:40 AM permalink

Week 16 Results

Mission146 (3-3)
    FALCONS -5.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    JETS -1 (win)
    BILLS +2.5 (win)
    STEELERS +8.5 (loss)
    RAIDERS PK (win)

Wizard (3-3)
    BROWNS +7.5 (win)
    PANTHERS +10 (loss)
    GIANTS +10 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    TEXANS +10 (win)
    LIONS +5.5 (win)

SOOPOO (5-1)
    DOLPHINS -1.5 CONFIDENCE. (win)
    LIONS +5.5 (win)
    BROWNS +7.5 (win)
    STEELERS +8.5 (loss)
    BILLS +2.5 (win)

AZDUFFMAN (2-2)
    BILLS +2.5 (win)
    STEELERS +8.5 (loss)
    RAVENS +3 (loss)
    BROWNS OVER 46 CONFIDENCE (push)
    RAIDERS PK (win)

Gordonm888 (6-0)
    BROWNS +7.5 (win)
    COLTS +1 (win)
    BENGALS -3 (win)
    BEARS +6.5 (win)
    DOLPHINS UNDER 37.5 CONFIDENCE (win)

JohnnyQ (6-0)
    BROWNS (+7.5) CONFIDENCE (win)
    COLTS (+1) (win)
    LIONS (+5.5) (win)
    JETS (-1) (win)
    BILLS (+2.5) (win)

JW17 (1-5)
    BRONCOS (PK) CONFIDENCE (loss)
    PACKERS (-7.5) (loss)
    CARDINALS (-1) (loss)
    JETS (-1) (win)
    PATRIOTS (-2.5) (loss)

PlayYourCardsRight (4-2)
    PACKERS -7.5 (loss)
    COLTS +1 (win)
    EAGLES -10 (win)
    JAGUARS +1 (loss)
    DOLPHINS -1.5 CONFIDENCE (win)

RideTheEdge (1-4)
    CARDINALS -1 (loss)
    BUCCANEERS OVER 42.5 (loss)
    CHARGERS -10 (loss)
    FALCONS -5.5 (loss)
    RAMS -3 (win)

IndyJeffrey (4-1)
    COLTS +1 (win)
    LIONS +5.5 (win)
    BENGALS -3 (win)
    JETS -1 (win)
    PATRIOTS -2.5 (loss)

scolist (2-4)
    BUCCANEERS -10 (win)
    BUCCANEERS OVER 42.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    PATRIOTS -2.5 (loss)
    RAIDERS PK (win)
    SAINTS +1.5 (loss)

Joeman (5-1)
    DOLPHINS -1.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    BENGALS -3 (win)
    PANTHERS OVER 42.5 (loss)
    RAMS -3 (win)
    CHIEFS -8.5 (win)

EdCollins (4-2)
    FALCONS -5.5 (loss)
    BILLS +2.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
    CHIEFS -8.5 (win)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +10.5 (loss)
    DOLPHINS -1.5 (win)

Sparty10k (4-1)
    BENGALS -3 (win)
    RAMS -3 (win)
    JETS -1 (win)
    CHIEFS -8.5 (win)
    SAINTS +1.5 (loss)

JML24 (3-3)
    BUCCANEERS -10 (win)
    VIKINGS +3 (loss)
    BILLS +2.5 (win)
    CHIEFS -8.5 (win)
    SAINTS +1.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

FourFiveFace (4-2)
    GIANTS +10 (loss)
    TEXANS +10 (win)
    BENGALS -3 CONFIDENCE (win)
    VIKINGS +3 (loss)
    BEARS +6.5 (win)

unJon (1-5)
    CHARGERS -10 (loss)
    FALCONS -5.5 (loss)
    BENGALS -3 (win)
    BENGALS UNDER 45 (loss)
    BEARS UNDER 42.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

miplet (4-2)
    FALCONS -5.5 (-6.5) (loss)
    BENGALS -3 CONFIDENCE (win)
    RAMS -3 (-3.5) (win)
    BILLS +2.5 (+1) (win)
    FOOTBALL TEAM +10.5 (+9.5) (loss)

JohnZimbo (3-3)
    BENGALS -3 (win)
    BENGALS UNDER 45 CONFIDENCE (loss)
    SEAHAWKS -6.5 (loss)
    DOLPHINS -1.5 (win)
    DOLPHINS UNDER 37.5 (win)

Standings Through Week 16

Name Wins Losses %
    RideTheEdge 63 32 66.32%
    JohnZimbo 62 34 64.58%
    unJon 55 39 58.51%
    EdCollins 54 40 57.45%
    PlayYourCardsRight 49 39 55.68%
    IndyJeffrey 49 44 52.69%
    JW17 47 43 52.22%
    Mission146 47 43 52.22%
    jml24 40 38 51.28%
    miplet 46 44 51.11%
    Joeman 47 47 50.00%
    scolist 43 43 50.00%
    Wizard 47 47 50.00%
    FourFiveFace 47 48 49.47%
    Gordonm888 46 48 48.94%
    mwalz9 44 46 48.89%
    AZDuffman 44 49 47.31%
    SOOPOO 43 52 45.26%
    JohnnyQ 41 53 43.62%
    GenWyzgy 37 52 41.57%
    Sparty10k 35 60 36.84%
    Totals 986 941 51.17%

Record of Skip Weeks
    GenWyzgy: Week 16
    mwalz9: Week 16
    link to original post

Mission146
    Mission146
    December 31st, 2021 at 5:24:01 AM permalink
    Greetings!

The Week 17 Lines are as follows:

Raiders (+7) @ Colts (-7) O/U 44.5
    Giants (+6) @ Bears (-6) O/U 37
    Buccaneers (-13.5) @ Jets (+13.5) O/U 45.5
    Falcons (+14.5) @ Bills (-14.5) O/U 44.5
    Cardinals (+6) @ Cowboys (-6) O/U 51.5
    Panthers (+6.5) @ Saints (-6.5) O/U 37.5
    Eagles (-3.5) @ Football Team (+3.5) O/U 44.5
    Chiefs (-5) @ Bengals (+5) O/U 51
    Jaguars (+15.5) @ Patriots (-15.5) O/U 41.5
    Dolphins (+3) @ Titans (-3) O/U 39.5
    Broncos (+6.5) @ Chargers (-6.5) O/U 45.5
    Texans (+12.5) @ 49ers (-12.5) O/U 44
    Lions (+7) @ Seahawks (-7) O/U 42.5
    Rams (-4.5) @ Ravens (+4.5) O/U 46.5
    Vikings (+7) @ Packers (-7) O/U 46.5
    Browns (-3.5) @ Steelers (+3.5) O/U 41

Perfection Bonus Log (Fully Updated):

Week 12 JW17: ($20)

Week 14 AZDuffman: ($40)

Week 16 JohnnyQ ($20) and Gordonm888 ($20)
    • Jump to: