Thread Rating:

ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 48
January 11th, 2019 at 4:02:45 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

This is untrue.

No need to exaggerate. They were hit hard by injuries, but lavine and carter have been healthy.

Really? Carter? The rookie? Lmao. Hes gonna be good, but hes a rookie and a 7th pick coming out of the draft. No one expected much from him the first year other than to be fundamentally sound and a 'safe pick'. He will be a future all star tho within the next 5 years.
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ----- Thomas Jefferson
Boz
Boz 
  • Threads: 146
Thanks for this post from:
FTB
January 11th, 2019 at 4:05:44 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

Keep trolling my thread. When the whole starting lineup except 1 player miss the first 25 games of the season, then idk how you can try to rub it in? You cant predict something like that. When something like that happens, you were just unlucky. No amount of studying or handicapping can forecast major injuries to your whole starting lineup.

The exact reason why it will never end up good for you. You canít accept you are not perfect. You canít accept people lose gambling, even when the odds are in your favor.

Do us all a favor and donít take innocent people with you when you realize this.

Trust me, you donít have what it takes.
FinsRule
FinsRule 
  • Threads: 115
January 11th, 2019 at 4:09:50 PM permalink

Really? Carter? The rookie? Lmao. Hes gonna be good, but hes a rookie and a 7th pick coming out of the draft. No one expected much from him the first year other than to be fundamentally sound and a 'safe pick'. He will be a future all star tho within the next 5 years.

So heís not a starter?
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 9
January 11th, 2019 at 4:25:07 PM permalink

No amount of studying or handicapping can forecast major injuries to your whole starting lineup.

Therefore no claims of it being a lock can be considered valid.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
FTB
January 11th, 2019 at 8:42:15 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

Therefore no claims of it being a lock can be considered valid.

Lock Of The Century As Long As Everybody Stays Healthy and Plays Well

Just doesnít have the same ring to it
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
ForagerMaxPenFTBdjatcRS
January 12th, 2019 at 3:14:28 PM permalink

Keep trolling my thread. When the whole starting lineup except 1 player miss the first 25 games of the season, then idk how you can try to rub it in? You cant predict something like that. When something like that happens, you were just unlucky. No amount of studying or handicapping can forecast major injuries to your whole starting lineup.

"You can tell it's real cause it looks so fake" - Musk
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 82
RogerKint
January 12th, 2019 at 8:24:00 PM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

did you just assume my gender as an attack helicopter?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

• Jump to: