DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 72
Thanks for this post from:
SM777
October 29th, 2017 at 4:50:47 PM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

Record speaks for it self, time to bring begas dave onto the forum

C'mon now, it takes time for his system to hone in. I'm guessing in another 6 weeks he will be ready for this college football season.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
SM777
SM777
  • Threads: 6
November 1st, 2017 at 3:36:44 PM permalink
No picks this week? We're getting left out in the cold once the data starts to shine?! What a shame.

I really wanted to see the quest for 65% continue. It was a realistic claim from the beginning, and Joel only needs to hit 100% of his next 5,000,000,000,000,000 this season to get there.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
November 1st, 2017 at 6:21:27 PM permalink
Quote: SM777

No picks this week? We're getting left out in the cold once the data starts to shine?! What a shame.

I really wanted to see the quest for 65% continue. It was a realistic claim from the beginning, and Joel only needs to hit 100% of his next 5,000,000,000,000,000 this season to get there.

It's only Wednesday.

Your last few posts have been devoid of any content beyond trolling him. Please use caution going forward. Warning.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
  • Threads: 49
November 2nd, 2017 at 3:32:27 PM permalink
Hi Guys,

As I live in the NE, we were without power for 2 days and it took another half day to get my ISP back due to the storm. So, I'm a bit late in responding.

I'll tally up last week's and this weeks' upcoming on Sunday.

Here are Week 10 picks. I've added a couple of O/U as well as a mix of Fav/Und:

Its a dog eat dog world out there and Im wearing milkbone underwear . Norm Peterson
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 72
November 2nd, 2017 at 4:18:30 PM permalink
Quote: JoelDeze

Hi Guys,

As I live in the NE, we were without power for 2 days and it took another half day to get my ISP back due to the storm. So, I'm a bit late in responding.

I like a lot of your picks this week. In other words, you are probably doomed.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
November 2nd, 2017 at 8:17:34 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I like a lot of your picks this week. In other words, you are probably doomed.

Haha, man I hope not. Ive had a miserable past two weeks. Id like to have a good week.
Its a dog eat dog world out there and Im wearing milkbone underwear . Norm Peterson
MidwestAP
MidwestAP
  • Threads: 22
November 3rd, 2017 at 6:04:04 AM permalink
The Iowa State pick has me a little concerned. They are 2.5 pt dogs and while I feel they are better than West Virginia, this is a classic 'trap' game for the Cyclones. They are coming off a HUGE win against TCU last week, and have another high profile game against Okie St next weekend, and this road game is caught in the middle. It just seems like a time where a let down is possible, especially for a team tasting some success in the first time in years.
JoelDeze
JoelDeze
November 3rd, 2017 at 6:24:29 AM permalink
Quote: MidwestAP

The Iowa State pick has me a little concerned. They are 2.5 pt dogs and while I feel they are better than West Virginia, this is a classic 'trap' game for the Cyclones. They are coming off a HUGE win against TCU last week, and have another high profile game against Okie St next weekend, and this road game is caught in the middle. It just seems like a time where a let down is possible, especially for a team tasting some success in the first time in years.

There are 3 similar teams each other has played: TCU, Kansas and Texas Tech.

Iowa St averaged 30 points per game while allowing 6. They went 3-0 against those teams.

W Va averaged 42 points per game while allowing 33. They went 2-1 against those teams.

Iowa St has a +10 to 0 advantage in turnover margin.

Defensively, Iowa St has been trending positive since Week 2. W Va has been trending down since week 3. Both offenses are good but Iowa St matches up well defensively. W Va does not match up well defensively with Iowa St.

Iowa St allows opponents under 19 points per game. W Va is allowing opponents just under 32 points per game.

I see this game being a 33-30 or 38-28 type of game with Iowa St winning. However, if Iowa St gets the turnovers then W Va may lose in a blowout.

Also, Iowa St is 3-0 SU playing away.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 108
November 3rd, 2017 at 9:04:31 AM permalink
Quote: JoelDeze

Hi Guys,

As always, thanks for posting. This week 1/3 of your picks you lay more than 11-10. So you probably need 9-6 to show a small profit. It seems you NEVER take better odds at the expense of points. You never find a money line underdog worth taking?

• Jump to: