Thread Rating:

Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 232
  • Posts: 6592
December 4th, 2015 at 2:43:47 PM permalink
Why are the Saints only 7- 7.5 pt dogs to the Panthers? Doesn't Carolina deserve more respect after destroying Dallas by double digits?
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1248
  • Posts: 20595
December 4th, 2015 at 3:38:58 PM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

Why are the Saints only 7- 7.5 pt dogs to the Panthers? Doesn't Carolina deserve more respect after destroying Dallas by double digits?



One game is just one game. I'm sure I could quote others where they barely won to lousy teams.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Lucky1
Lucky1
Joined: Sep 15, 2015
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 10
December 4th, 2015 at 4:20:15 PM permalink
Thanks for all the work with these parlay cards, can you direct me to a link where the information regarding how the basis points are figured?
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1248
  • Posts: 20595
December 4th, 2015 at 4:26:56 PM permalink
Quote: Lucky1

Thanks for all the work with these parlay cards, can you direct me to a link where the information regarding how the basis points are figured?



It is somewhere earlier in this thread. It is a function of the number of points moved, the value of the points, and whether the team is a favorite, underdog, or close to neutral (spread of -2.5 to +2.5).
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Lucky1
Lucky1
Joined: Sep 15, 2015
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 10
December 4th, 2015 at 4:51:48 PM permalink
great, thanks!
TomG
TomG
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 1897
December 4th, 2015 at 8:32:27 PM permalink
There were some Lions 3.5 out there. Can't remember the last time I ever felt sick over losing a bet, especially since it wasn't worth much more that about $100 in equity. But when it's to win $5,000. . .

Pittsburgh, Seattle, New Orleans, all look good. Can also bet both sides of Chicago / San Francisco game
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1248
  • Posts: 20595
December 4th, 2015 at 8:51:09 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

Can't remember the last time I ever felt sick over losing a bet, ...



I had team to score first wins in the Det/GB game -- Big. What a sickening ending. Not just the ending, but how could Detroit blow a 20-0 lead half way through the third quarter? This will go down as one of the worst beats I've ever taken.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
December 4th, 2015 at 8:53:24 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I had team to score first wins in the Det/GB game -- Big. What a sickening ending. Not just the ending, but how could Detroit blow a 20-0 lead half way through the third quarter? This will go down as one of the worst beats I've ever taken.


They find some new way to blow a game on every loss.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
Pinit2winit
Pinit2winit
Joined: Sep 8, 2015
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 249
December 4th, 2015 at 9:15:48 PM permalink
Can i buy points on the william hill phone app.?

EDIT : I called, you cannot. Only thing you can do
djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4475
December 4th, 2015 at 9:52:57 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I had team to score first wins in the Det/GB game -- Big. What a sickening ending. Not just the ending, but how could Detroit blow a 20-0 lead half way through the third quarter? This will go down as one of the worst beats I've ever taken.



If I turned off the game at halftime I wouldn't believe you that the Packers came back, not only that they won on the last play of the game for a 70 yarder pass by Aaron Rodgers.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous

  • Jump to: