No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

No members have voted yet

Parashara
Parashara
  • Threads: 7
May 18th, 2022 at 6:23:52 AM permalink
How many spins do you give a machine to hit the bonus round?

I was playing the Dragon Link and it took around $100 plus the little win amount generated to initiate the bonus round via collecting 6 orbs in the generated reel. So close to 200 spins. 1 Cent Denomination , $0.50

I was playing the Dancing Drums and it took around $300 plus the win amount generated to initiate the bonus round. So close to 600 spins. 1 Cent Denomination , $0.88

I know slot machines are based on RNG but we never saw back to back Royal Flushes in Video
poker etc.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
Thanked by
ten2win
May 18th, 2022 at 6:31:27 AM permalink
Obviously each machine is going to be different, but I analyzed Lightning Link Sahara Gold and on average you will receive the bonus games once every 130.72 spins and you will receive the hold and spin feature once every 153.36 paid spins. (note this is spinning 6 or more orbs and does not include the fact that you can get the H&S through the bonus games feature).

So I'm willing to give it about 60 - 70 spins which is the average of hitting one bonus.
tuttigym
tuttigym
  • Threads: 10
May 18th, 2022 at 8:48:39 AM permalink
I asked this question on another thread. No one responded, so, there are machines that actually allow one line play for a penny. Those machines have a max of twenty lines plus. If someone played a machine for just one cent, would the bonus round still occur within that machine's "normal" cycle or would the machine read the coin in to either delay or omit the bonus round?

tuttigym
rsactuary
rsactuary
May 18th, 2022 at 10:00:00 AM permalink
Quote: tuttigym

I asked this question on another thread. No one responded, so, there are machines that actually allow one line play for a penny. Those machines have a max of twenty lines plus. If someone played a machine for just one cent, would the bonus round still occur within that machine's "normal" cycle or would the machine read the coin in to either delay or omit the bonus round?

tuttigym
link to original post

I'm not an insider, but I don't believe that would be the case. I think most slots where they allow down to a one penny bet requires that the bonus symbol hit on the paid payline. Most of the newer games have a penny per line minimum to avoid those sorts of problems and allow the bonus symbols to be scatter pay.
tuttigym
tuttigym
May 18th, 2022 at 10:14:48 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

tuttigym
link to original post

I'm not an insider, but I don't believe that would be the case. I think most slots where they allow down to a one penny bet requires that the bonus symbol hit on the paid payline. Most of the newer games have a penny per line minimum to avoid those sorts of problems and allow the bonus symbols to be scatter pay.
link to original post

I am sure you are correct, however, some older machines like Whales of Cash still allow bonus symbols (active) on other than the pay line.
tuttigym
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
May 18th, 2022 at 11:30:18 AM permalink
You can definitely trigger some bonuses with one line. Unlike some other features that have become more history than common (like hitting highest jackpot with minimum bet) I have seen it on newer slots. Just depends on the type of feature.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rsactuary
rsactuary
May 18th, 2022 at 11:39:10 AM permalink
I know that Stinkin' Rich does this. And in the bonus you get paid out on all lines. They actually advertise that as a feature.
tuttigym
tuttigym
May 18th, 2022 at 12:33:33 PM permalink

I know that Stinkin' Rich does this. And in the bonus you get paid out on all lines. They actually advertise that as a feature.
link to original post

So is the spin "count" calculable, i.e., 75 spins at a penny then jump to max play and hit the bonus say within 50 or so spins??

tuttigym
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
May 18th, 2022 at 1:42:50 PM permalink
So if you're gonna lose $300 at $0.88 bets/spin over 600 spins before you get to the bonus round, are you gonna win $300 or more in the bonus round? Useless bonus rounds don't help.

I saw one person betting $5 a spin on a penny machine, she won 180,000 credits or more on a couple of back to back bonus rounds, but at 500 credits a spin she was down 150,000+ credits within 45 minutes. 300X bet lost easily.
rsactuary
rsactuary
May 18th, 2022 at 3:45:44 PM permalink

link to original post

So is the spin "count" calculable, i.e., 75 spins at a penny then jump to max play and hit the bonus say within 50 or so spins??

tuttigym
link to original post

No. it's all random.
Parashara
Parashara
  • Threads: 7
May 18th, 2022 at 9:02:59 PM permalink
In some machines I noticed that it would change based on the denomination. Like if you spin 1 cent for 99 times and change it to $1.00 it would wait till the return to the player reaches
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
May 19th, 2022 at 10:25:31 AM permalink
This answer could vary wildly depending on the jurisdiction you are playing the machine in
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
Thanked by
heatmap
May 19th, 2022 at 10:30:30 AM permalink
Quote: heatmap

’This answer could vary wildly depending on the jurisdiction you are playing the machine in
link to original post

Couldn’t the answer vary in the line of the same machines?
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
camapl
camapl
  • Threads: 8
May 19th, 2022 at 10:56:37 AM permalink
Quote: Parashara

[…]
link to original post

To answer the original question, ZERO! 0 spins for $0!!!

…Unless I know how soon a bonus will arrive, AND I believe that I will have an edge on the play, Outside of this, I would spend $0 to hit any given bonus, as the house will clearly have the edge under any normal indiscriminant play.
Expectation is the root of all heartache.
Pawel87
Pawel87
  • Threads: 0
February 15th, 2023 at 3:24:56 AM permalink
Quote: camapl

Quote: Parashara

[…]
link to original post

Outside of this, I would spend $0 to hit any given bonus, as the house will clearly have the edge under any normal indiscriminant play.
link to original post

Thats the case, they always have the edge.

Should we really count the spins to run some bonus round?
  • Jump to: