18 members have voted

knucklehead
knucklehead
  • Threads: 1
September 11th, 2023 at 1:29:33 PM permalink
Quote: Mental

Quote: knucklehead

Quote: Mental

I have never seen a discussion of this game that alludes to the important features of this game vis a vis the break-even entry points. All I am going to say is that I play it at much lower values for Y/G/P than anything I have seen in print. I see many blue-gem vultures passing up +EV plays.
link to original post

So what are those features and what are your numbers?
link to original post

How can you build a mathematical model without including the early trigger rate or the payoff function for a given number of gems?
link to original post

Excellent point. Expected spins to hit vs expected payoff when it does it. It’s not only the MHB that has value. But there must be more variance in taking it earlier as sometimes it will go to the MHB.
Mental
Mental
  • Threads: 13
September 11th, 2023 at 2:26:11 PM permalink
Quote: knucklehead

Excellent point. Expected spins to hit vs expected payoff when it does it. It’s not only the MHB that has value. But there must be more variance in taking it earlier as sometimes it will go to the MHB.
link to original post

Every single MHB game has more variance per chase when you start earlier. This isn't unique to RR.

I don't worry much about RR variance. I could calculate the RR variance from my model, but I never did it. Variance seems pretty immaterial to me unless I am playing at $37.50 per spin.
This forum is more enjoyable after I learned how to use the 'Block this user' button.
Susanna
Susanna
  • Threads: 0
September 15th, 2023 at 2:06:07 PM permalink

So ... what are the entry numbers for the new version of this game??
Mental
Mental
  • Threads: 13
September 15th, 2023 at 3:27:31 PM permalink
There is a version of Regal Riches online that has only two gem meters on top plus the blue meter. It is interesting that this version goes in a different direction. The new top meter must be glacially slow and will really tie you up if you have to go all the way to the end. I have no data on this new version.
This forum is more enjoyable after I learned how to use the 'Block this user' button.
Susanna
Susanna
September 15th, 2023 at 3:37:27 PM permalink
I believe the purple and green move much more slowly as well. But I don't have any solid data on this version yet either.
knucklehead
knucklehead
  • Threads: 1
September 15th, 2023 at 3:54:06 PM permalink
Quote: Susanna

I believe the purple and green move much more slowly as well. But I don't have any solid data on this version yet either.
link to original post

I can confirm they move much slower. But I have no numbers.
thamster
thamster
November 18th, 2023 at 1:38:10 PM permalink
Don't play lol. It's a trap for players used to Regal numbers.
  • Jump to: