heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 259
March 14th, 2022 at 7:28:06 AM permalink
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
March 14th, 2022 at 7:48:26 AM permalink
Bet less when the circle is big, and more when the circle is small. Seems simple enuff.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
heatmap
heatmap
March 14th, 2022 at 7:57:33 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Bet less when the circle is big, and more when the circle is small. Seems simple enuff.
link to original post

lol
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
Thanked by
heatmap
March 14th, 2022 at 8:01:47 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

link to original post

uhm that's a spiral, not a circle
May the cards fall in your favor.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
Thanked by
heatmapRoberto21OnceDear
March 14th, 2022 at 8:20:04 AM permalink
I want to puke.

Everything in that video was incorrect. It would be mostly true for pull-tab slots, but not class 3 games like most jurisdictions, including Nevada, use.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
heatmap
heatmap
March 14th, 2022 at 8:24:20 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I want to puke.

Everything in that video was incorrect. It would be mostly true for pull-tab slots, but not class 3 games like most jurisdictions, including Nevada, use.
link to original post

hes obviously leaving out specific contexts of which type of slots he is referring to - most likely on purpose as of this point
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
March 14th, 2022 at 8:32:53 AM permalink
Quote: heatmap

hes obviously leaving out specific contexts of which type of slots he is referring to - most likely on purpose as of this point
link to original post

My assumption would be that he is naïve.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
March 14th, 2022 at 9:01:43 AM permalink

link to original post

I've seen another one of his videos. He just doesn't know what he's talking about.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
March 14th, 2022 at 9:38:24 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

link to original post

My assumption would be that he is naïve.
link to original post

he and Professor Slots should team up!
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
March 14th, 2022 at 10:13:51 AM permalink
Gawd, I keep playing these Bingo Black Jack e-games!
Roberto21
Roberto21
  • Threads: 8
March 14th, 2022 at 6:00:30 PM permalink
Channels like this prey on people’s addiction and stupidity. I hope each and every viewer find’s their way to this site one day or Shackleford’s Youtube channel. It’s depressing how low some people will go.

I agree with Munchkin; kids need to be taught about Expected Value and Gambling Math in school, then there would be less problem gambler’s in the world I’m almost certain. But I guess problem gambler’s are indirectly paying for those schools so go figure..

Glad people are smart enough to see through this sort of bs here.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
March 15th, 2022 at 3:56:25 AM permalink
Finally actually watched it.

I find it disturbing in the same way that Professor Slots is disturbing: there is a level of professionalism involved in making the videos, making it more believable. I would not blame someone for buying it, if they didn't know anything about how slots work to begin with. This suggests to me that "Cowboy Slots" knows he is misleading people. I came to this same conclusion about Professor Slots.

There seems to be more money in playing along with the mythology than in correcting it.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
  • Jump to: