Thread Rating:

Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
  • Threads: 4
September 2nd, 2021 at 8:12:09 PM permalink
This guy is plastered all over the internet and. Is sponsors airport terminals. He is in Vegas constantly and sells packages with slot tips for dragon link and lightening link. . There is no advantage on those at all. How does he not get called out
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
September 3rd, 2021 at 6:44:52 AM permalink
Quote: Expectedvalue

This guy is plastered all over the internet and. Is sponsors airport terminals. He is in Vegas constantly and sells packages with slot tips for dragon link and lightening link. . There is no advantage on those at all. How does he not get called out

Never heard of him until now.

Though it's spelled correctly later on the page, one of the advertisements for his packages (I am not going to link his site here) has Lightning Link spelled, "Lightening Link." Probably just a typo, but still pretty funny.

Some people will do anything to try to win on slot machines, I guess. Except for doing actual work to figure out the conditions under which certain machines are legitimately beatable, of course.

EDIT: Oh, snap, it's not a typo. He spells, "Lightning," incorrectly multiple times!
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
September 3rd, 2021 at 7:00:39 AM permalink
Quote: Expectedvalue

• Hey, if I could charge $1800 for people to watch my videos, I might.
    I fully expect that he does let paying customers watch his videos on how to play slot machines. In that sense, they're getting what they pay for; not a scam.
    I reasonably expect the educational value of the videos to be somewhat less than the fee collected. That might qualify as a rip-off.
    May the cards fall in your favor.
    ChallengedMilly
    ChallengedMilly
    • Threads: 26
    September 3rd, 2021 at 9:34:14 AM permalink
    Dude doesn't even sell info on how to AP on Ocean Magic games? Pfft what a loser.
    Mission146
    Mission146
    January 4th, 2023 at 7:08:02 AM permalink
    I was asked to write an article reviewing the DSucky Experience slots channel, so I have.

There honestly wasn't a ton to review there, so I branched out and looked at his website and other social media outlets.

My conclusion is that he's definitely a grifter, but probably falls just shy of being a flat out scammer, feel free to read below and comment either here or the comments section of the article:

https://wizardofvegas.com/articles/dsucky-experience-youtube-channel-review/
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
    Roberto21
    Roberto21
    • Threads: 8
    Thanked by
    Mission146sh1kei
    January 8th, 2023 at 4:54:18 AM permalink
    DLucky has been exposed and called out by numerous people in the slot community, most notably EZ Life Slot Jackpots on YouTube. DLucky does not have a proven strategy to win, nobody does. But he does, as Cowboy Slots point out, point people to good machines to play (apart from the Link games, of course). Is it worth paying for this knowledge? Absolutely not.

He seems to get a lot of overseas tourists buying his ‘experience’, most of whom do not understand slot machines at all. Definitely be wary of DLucky. I sometimes watch him for the entertainment value, but it doesn’t feel right knowing he’s deliberately taking advantage of these gullible people.
    Mission146
    Mission146
    January 30th, 2023 at 10:00:35 AM permalink
    And, for a new brand of shadiness:

https://wizardofvegas.com/article/scams-setups-shadiness-and-shenanigans/
    sh1kei
    sh1kei
    • Threads: 0
    Thanked by
    Mission146
    February 1st, 2023 at 3:04:26 AM permalink
    I agree with the above comments, it was not a good experience .. but a pure scam!
    Mission146
    Mission146
    February 1st, 2023 at 6:56:36 AM permalink
    Quote: sh1kei

I agree with the above comments, it was not a good experience .. but a pure scam!
    link to original post

Are you saying that you did the DLucky Experience?

If so, I wouldn't mind discussing it with you for the purpose of a follow-up article. You would remain completely anonymous, of course, but I would probably want to see documentation (hiding any identifying information) that would show the transaction where you reserved the time.
    thamster
    thamster
    • Threads: 0
    Thanked by
    Mission146
    March 1st, 2023 at 5:29:32 AM permalink
    He is now doing Blackjack videos and advising people to double down after taking a hit and 'staying' on 14/15 v a house ten card. Pay him to give you bad Blackjack advice. Horribad.

/watch?v=h9uFsmvmAuA&t=120s
    Mosca
    Mosca
    • Threads: 191
    Thanked by
    Mission146
    March 1st, 2023 at 7:46:22 AM permalink
    I’m glad to see this, Mrs Mosca has been bugging me about this guy. I told her that I didn’t have to see it to know it’s a scam. Now that I know it in detail, I see, and agree, that it is actually a grift rather than a scam.

This is actually something that I do when we gamble, and I don’t need to become part of someone’s experience. I budget $1000 for $100 Wheel of Fortune. What then happens is, I get about $300 into it and think to myself, “What the hell am I doing?” Or, I play it all out. I’ve been doing this for probably 20 years, and I’m probably down somewhere between $2000-$3000.

But it’s a stone cold blast. It’s enough money to sting if it doesn’t hit, and enough to send waves of pleasure when it does. So, right in the sweet spot.
    A falling knife has no handle.
    • Jump to: