socks
socks
  • Threads: 15
May 13th, 2017 at 8:50:36 PM permalink
A few more Qs,

1) if two small lines separate and converge within one block, that's still 2 lines? for instance, if there's a 1 to lead into this small block,
1 1 1
0 1 0
0 0 0

what about,
1 1 1
0 1 1
0 0 0

Is that 2, or 4 lines? (since each of the second 2nd 1s could branch either way.)

2) do the frequency of symbols vary?

3) How many symbols are there? (I may have a reasonable, non-sim, approach to the math for 5, maybe 6, symbols)
RealizeGaming
RealizeGaming
  • Threads: 31
Thanks for this post from:
socks
May 14th, 2017 at 5:54:35 AM permalink
Quote: socks

A few more Qs,

1) if two small lines separate and converge within one block, that's still 2 lines? for instance, if there's a 1 to lead into this small block,
1 1 1
0 1 0
0 0 0

what about,
1 1 1
0 1 1
0 0 0

Is that 2, or 4 lines? (since each of the second 2nd 1s could branch either way.)

2) do the frequency of symbols vary?

3) How many symbols are there? (I may have a reasonable, non-sim, approach to the math for 5, maybe 6, symbols)

Socks,
I would stick with the idea of using Pay lines that are touching or directly diagonal from each other with no breaks or spaces between them.

In your first example I would consider that as two lines since the ones are touching or diagonal from one another.

In your second example I would consider it to be four lines.

I haven't thought about how many symbols would be needed. I'm sure the math will help to dictate that number. My original thoughts of having "free games symbols" which could award the player a lot of free games, would probably require a number of symbols to provide a good amount of losing options to balance out the free games......and the vast number of potential winning combinations that can be made using this type of matrix.
VladAlex1
VladAlex1
  • Threads: 8
August 30th, 2017 at 6:30:24 PM permalink
Play Demo
MATRIX SLOT
http://www.realizegamingllc.com/MatrixDemo/index.html
Never Cut Corners. Integrity Is Everything.
BTLWI
BTLWI
  • Threads: 4
September 5th, 2017 at 3:52:21 PM permalink
Good luck getting slot attendants that will be able to explain to customers why a particular spin didn't win.

• Jump to: