Thread Rating:

RS
RS
  • Threads: 49
June 15th, 2017 at 10:18:17 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

The Star program is designed for people making under 200,000. How does Trump legally claim it?

I don't know what the star program is or anything about it. But like I said before, if you can legally claim a deduction, IMO, you should. Is it designed for people making under 200k, or is it only for people making under 200k? There's a big difference there.
"should of played 'Go Fish' today ya peasant" -typoontrav
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 62
June 15th, 2017 at 11:33:55 PM permalink
Quote: RS

I don't know what the star program is or anything about it. But like I said before, if you can legally claim a deduction, IMO, you should. Is it designed for people making under 200k, or is it only for people making under 200k? There's a big difference there.

https://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/property/star/
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 26
August 15th, 2017 at 3:03:39 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

it's another Nathan/Kentry fake ID trying to stir up trouble.

Just read this post right now after this thread was recently mentioned and linked in another thread. This is insulting. All I said was that someone shouldn't be gambling government money meant to feed five mouths. That's commen sense, not someone trying to stir up trouble don't like the fact that you implied I am Kentry and implied that I was fake and trying to stir up trouble.
Guy "won" less than his bet and the slot machine had the audacity to tell him he got a big win! SMH! Also, the Nintendo cartridge is so much more important than the Nintendo console. Without the cartridge, the Nintendo console is just a useless box.

• Jump to: