beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
August 18th, 2014 at 9:14:35 PM permalink
Quote: tongni

Is this Neutrino's new account?

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. Right, brother?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
August 19th, 2014 at 1:59:26 PM permalink
I have done some checking on the situation, and consulting with other moderators, and Neutrino and Batmann are, in fact, the same person. Batmann is nuked as a duplicate account. Neutrino had his reasons for creating a second account, and while against the rules and not acceptable for that account to remain, he has been given a 2 week suspension instead of a nuking, based on his situation. No further commentary concerning Neutrino is encouraged. Thank you.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
mickeycrimm
mickeycrimm
  • Threads: 62
August 19th, 2014 at 3:48:35 PM permalink
If I remember correctly Poker Stars raised the minimum buy-in from 20 BB to 40 BB because of the short stackers. I imagine they did it because of numerous complaints. And that's what you are facing if you want to short stack. Other players don't like it.
"Quit trying your luck and start trying your skill." Mickey Crimm
Boney526
Boney526
  • Threads: 8
August 19th, 2014 at 4:31:14 PM permalink
LOL well i've never seen anyone get upset about someone tipping, or even paying for a drink, out of their stack.
kenarman
kenarman
  • Threads: 28
August 19th, 2014 at 4:39:14 PM permalink
Quote: mickeycrimm

If I remember correctly Poker Stars raised the minimum buy-in from 20 BB to 40 BB because of the short stackers. I imagine they did it because of numerous complaints. And that's what you are facing if you want to short stack. Other players don't like it.

They have gone further than that now Mickey. Their software tracks table jumping and you will get restricted to a maximum buy in only if you have more than 8 minimum buy-ins within a 20 hr period.
Be careful when you follow the masses, the M is sometimes silent.
  • Jump to: