NokTang
NokTang
  • Threads: 56
Thanked by
Forager
June 10th, 2019 at 3:07:21 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I did like your post, however, you don't hear much about DI anymore. That's probably because the numbers finally caught up to the guys that were running good. The only people that will end up lifetime winners from DI are the ones who quit while they are ahead.

The money(small as it really is in reality) is made selling courses "training" and "private lessons". A total scam and has deterred many a dice player from making friends in the community.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
June 10th, 2019 at 11:56:12 AM permalink
I personally cannot stand when people fake bae and set the dice and roll remembers. I have yet to witness anyone have a good shot doing so in over 2 million live rolls.

However, it's there is little to no cushion under the felt, and the shooter is in the position directly next to the stickman so there is little distance and velocity with the dice throne... And if the dice land evenly with very little rotation after the bounce... then perhaps there could be something there.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
NokTang
NokTang
  • Threads: 56
Thanked by
Forager
June 12th, 2019 at 6:30:08 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

However, it's there is little to no cushion under the felt, and the shooter is in the position directly next to the stickman so there is little distance and velocity with the dice throne... And if the dice land evenly with very little rotation after the bounce... then perhaps there could be something there.

Repeating since you must have missed it.....dropping the dice a mere 4 inches above the table, be it felt with or without cushion, or tossing them left or right however far you desire no back wall interaction required... and with whatever "set" you prefer, will yield random results. Put another way, as long as they travel four(maybe even less but lets use four) inches down, you can't and won't control anything. Try it if you don't believe me.
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
June 12th, 2019 at 12:25:15 PM permalink
Quote: NokTang

Repeating since you must have missed it.....dropping the dice a mere 4 inches above the table, be it felt with or without cushion, or tossing them left or right however far you desire no back wall interaction required... and with whatever "set" you prefer, will yield random results. Put another way, as long as they travel four(maybe even less but lets use four) inches down, you can't and won't control anything. Try it if you don't believe me.

This doesn’t seem correct to me. A spin roll should work to make the results non random in these circumstances.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
June 12th, 2019 at 2:40:07 PM permalink
If I can set the dice and roll six 7-11's on the come-out consistently, I'm having a good day. If I roll point-7 outs six times in a row, I should be betting the Don't Pass when I'm alone at the table.
Radged
Radged
  • Threads: 1
June 17th, 2019 at 2:00:30 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

If I can set the dice and roll six 7-11's on the come-out consistently, I'm having a good day. If I roll point-7 outs six times in a row, I should be betting the Don't Pass when I'm alone at the table.

Hah same situation)
  • Jump to: