Ahigh
Ahigh
Joined: May 19, 2010
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 5113
September 9th, 2015 at 11:28:54 AM permalink
Pinball and arcade games are where you can find advantage playable games that leverage a player's above-average hand-to-eye coordination to achieve AP.

We are making those games.

You can go to G2E and see them and play them here in a few days.

Google search "VEGAS 2047" for the pinball game we showed last year.

This year we are showing "KAT" but we have not yet released all of the details.

KAT is an arcade-style video game with the same math model as Vegas 2047 pinball. You are a cat.
Face
Administrator
Face
Joined: Dec 27, 2010
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 4399
September 9th, 2015 at 11:32:46 AM permalink
Quote: ontariodealer

suggested team names... the cubs, the clippers, the maple leafs



Hockey returned to conscious thought only two days ago, and my cornflakes are already getting s#$% upon.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
Pinit2winit
Pinit2winit
Joined: Sep 8, 2015
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 249
September 9th, 2015 at 11:40:24 AM permalink
Well ahigh if you ever want to grab a drink and throw some dice (win /lose whatever) let me know :)
Ahigh
Ahigh
Joined: May 19, 2010
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 5113
September 9th, 2015 at 11:58:32 AM permalink
Quote: Pinit2winit

Well ahigh if you ever want to grab a drink and throw some dice (win /lose whatever) let me know :)



I play when I need a break, but I usually drive for 5 minutes, play for 30 minutes and drive back. I have very easy access to Silverton and Mandalay Bay who are the main benefactors to my office location being so close to their tables.

I might be able to let you know when and where I'm going, but I am very whimsical and often don't even know myself until a few minutes before I show up at a table.
Pinit2winit
Pinit2winit
Joined: Sep 8, 2015
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 249
September 9th, 2015 at 12:01:04 PM permalink
I feel you. Wife and kid so I can sneak off once in a while but im 5 from aliante. I can usually plan out a weekend in advance though. Aliante has been ice cold to me recently.
Ahigh
Ahigh
Joined: May 19, 2010
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 5113
September 9th, 2015 at 8:31:23 PM permalink
Quote: Pinit2winit

I feel you. Wife and kid so I can sneak off once in a while but im 5 from aliante. I can usually plan out a weekend in advance though. Aliante has been ice cold to me recently.



I have never been to Alien Taste before.
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 62
  • Posts: 8617
September 9th, 2015 at 9:24:00 PM permalink
Quote: Dicenor33

Craps became very popular now days, sometimes it takes forever to try your shot. Even if you'll have a good roll how do you know that you have an advantage? You might be winning due to the variance. Looking for a perfect shot is a creative process, other than that don't expect any huge wins.



I don't believe in DI, but I do believe in math. If you record your rolls every session, it wouldn't be too difficult to determine how far away you are from expectation -- not from a $$$ point of view, but from what the dice actually land on.
01000101 01110000 01110011 01110100 01100101 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01101001 01101101 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00101110
zoobrew
zoobrew
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 309
September 9th, 2015 at 9:50:36 PM permalink
Quote: Ahigh

Pinball and arcade games are where you can find advantage playable games that leverage a player's above-average hand-to-eye coordination to achieve AP.

We are making those games.

You can go to G2E and see them and play them here in a few days.

Google search "VEGAS 2047" for the pinball game we showed last year.

This year we are showing "KAT" but we have not yet released all of the details.

KAT is an arcade-style video game with the same math model as Vegas 2047 pinball. You are a cat.



Do casino games have to follow/consider ADA, Americans with Disabilities Act, when they are created/approved? Have game makers been sued under the ADA?

I was thinking about this issue when I was watching a bunch of elderly people compete in a monopoly money booth promotion, 5 names drawn and a winner take all prize. I can't really remember any casino floor game that really requires physical skill to win. Even the slots that want you to rapidly touch the screen I think are just illusions and the outcome isn't dependent on how fast you touch the screen.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 17284
September 10th, 2015 at 1:23:10 AM permalink
Quote: zoobrew

Do casino games have to follow/consider ADA, Americans with Disabilities Act, when they are created/approved? Have game makers been sued under the ADA?

I was thinking about this issue when I was watching a bunch of elderly people compete in a monopoly money booth promotion, 5 names drawn and a winner take all prize. I can't really remember any casino floor game that really requires physical skill to win. Even the slots that want you to rapidly touch the screen I think are just illusions and the outcome isn't dependent on how fast you touch the screen.

This isn't going to answer you're question, but if the skill game has a minimum of a 75% payback, no matter how terrible you play, there isn't a legitimate lawsuit. from what I understand their pinball is set up so no matter what you do you're average payback will be 75% or greater.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Ahigh
Ahigh
Joined: May 19, 2010
  • Threads: 86
  • Posts: 5113
September 10th, 2015 at 10:39:35 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

This isn't going to answer you're question, but if the skill game has a minimum of a 75% payback, no matter how terrible you play, there isn't a legitimate lawsuit. from what I understand their pinball is set up so no matter what you do you're average payback will be 75% or greater.



That and the player can use a strategy that involves not integrating skill into the resolution of the bet. In this case, the bet for an unskilled player can still be the most compelling gamble in the casino. Especially if you have specific risk amounts and target goals.

It's designed to offer the perfect system to any system player: a single bet.

ADA is not an issue.

We have patents pending on these technologies including the ability for the player to disable the effect of skill on the resolution of the wager. I think I recently read that at least one other competitor (I forgot who it was) also realized that options could be made to enable games to abide by laws that forbid gambling (which we also do and have been doing for some time).

It's really designed to be configurable for ANY placement whether it needs to be full gambling or full skill or anything in between.

  • Jump to: