odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 286
June 15th, 2011 at 7:08:46 AM permalink
Quote: DJTeddyBear

Quote: odiousgambit

Dude!

www.doctoranddude.com correct link

always copy and paste these things, otherwise....

Is that why your link doesn't work either? You should also hit Preview before posting, and TEST THE LINKS.

www.doctoranddude.com correct link

That's what I get for being a smartass!

PS: as for the signature, copy and paste would still be the way to go for urls, hyperlinked or not. Oh, and always test too. Where did I hear that? [g]
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
TheDoctor
TheDoctor
  • Threads: 0
June 15th, 2011 at 10:05:53 AM permalink
@odiousgambit Thanks for the tip and sorry for not getting the signature right. To be honest, while I do put the site in my signature, I prefer it to be unobtrusive and definitely not part of the post itself.

@DeMango I am notorious among my gambling buddies for being an automatic 7-out, so your suggestion couldn't possibly hurt. I'll be in Vegas next week so I'll give it a try!
The Doctor: www.doctoranddude.com
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 170
June 15th, 2011 at 11:20:18 AM permalink
Doc -

For the record, it has JUST NOW occured to me what odiousgambit is referring to.

I originally thought he meant that it should be a clickable link. As I mentioned, WoV does not allow formatting codes in signatures, so no link.

I then thought he meant that it should include the http://

NOW if finally realize wha the problem is:
The Doctor: www.doctorandddude.com
You've got a typo!
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? Note that the same could be said for Religion. I.E. Religion is nothing more than organized superstition.
Clownkeeper
Clownkeeper
  • Threads: 15
June 15th, 2011 at 2:45:33 PM permalink
I stack the dice one on top of the other, make a counter clockwise motion on the table with dice in hand, yell "hands" if needed then toss with slight arc. It would be cool to see a video montage of different throwing styles. To bad they dont allow cameras at the tables.
Fortune favors the bold
TheDoctor
TheDoctor
  • Threads: 0
June 15th, 2011 at 3:52:15 PM permalink
Big thanks to you both for the assist!
The Doctor: www.doctoranddude.com

• Jump to: