Thread Rating:

vegasrvp
vegasrvp
  • Threads: 11
March 20th, 2014 at 7:34:52 AM permalink
Here is my goal:

If I have a bank of 300 units (let's say $5/unit or $1500)

Playing with the above rules I want to make 10 units.

If I happen to lose 40 units with the $5 base then I will move to $10 base with 80 units, and if I still lose the 80 units I will finally go to the 160 units with a $20 base all with a goal of achieving a 10 unit winning session.

The questions what would be my win percentage on say 100,000 sessions?
themood
themood
  • Threads: 0
January 7th, 2018 at 7:30:36 PM permalink
Hello guys, I am a theoretical physicist and I'm pretty good. I'm developing a theory that literally explains everything in the universe. We have had great success it's like nothing you've ever seen. Well, it's like something you have seen. Your system is the code that created the universe. Please don't think I'm crazy. I can prove it to you in a matter of minutes. This code that you're using is deeply embedded into space black holes everywhere we look in the universe. I can sure use your help. If you would like to become part of the project that as predicted will probably solve the universe. And you feel that you're an expert at this particular system based on 0.01234567901 I invite you to contact me it should be very easy for you play your part. There is also the very real possibility of making a lot of money very quickly. As there are certain people that will pay us millions of dollars and they are waiting for the response I know you can give. contact me A/S/A/P . P.S. DONT PLAY THE ANGLE ON THIS ONE
I am privy to certain info that you are not. That info is the only way to find the code in the universe so it will have to be a team effort but there will be plenty of rewards to go around.
themood
themood
January 7th, 2018 at 7:31:41 PM permalink
Hello guys, I am a theoretical physicist and I'm pretty good. I'm developing a theory that literally explains everything in the universe. We have had great success it's like nothing you've ever seen. Well, it's like something you have seen. Your system is the code that created the universe. Please don't think I'm crazy. I can prove it to you in a matter of minutes. This code that you're using is deeply embedded into space black holes everywhere we look in the universe. I can sure use your help. If you would like to become part of the project that as predicted will probably solve the universe. And you feel that you're an expert at this particular system based on 0.01234567901 I invite you to contact me it should be very easy for you play your part. There is also the very real possibility of making a lot of money very quickly. As there are certain people that will pay us millions of dollars and they are waiting for the response I know you can give. contact me A/S/A/P P.S. DONT PLAY THE ANGLE ON THIS ONE
I am privy to certain info that you are not. That info is the only way to find the code in the universe so it will have to be a team effort but there will be plenty of rewards to go around.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 66
January 7th, 2018 at 7:39:08 PM permalink
Edited
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
January 7th, 2018 at 7:42:33 PM permalink
Quote: themood

Hello guys, I am a theoretical physicist and I'm pretty good. I'm developing a theory that literally explains everything in the universe. We have had great success it's like nothing you've ever seen. Well, it's like something you have seen. Your system is the code that created the universe. Please don't think I'm crazy. I can prove it to you in a matter of minutes. This code that you're using is deeply embedded into space black holes everywhere we look in the universe. I can sure use your help. If you would like to become part of the project that as predicted will probably solve the universe. And you feel that you're an expert at this particular system based on 0.01234567901 I invite you to contact me it should be very easy for you play your part. There is also the very real possibility of making a lot of money very quickly. As there are certain people that will pay us millions of dollars and they are waiting for the response I know you can give. contact me A/S/A/P P.S. DONT PLAY THE ANGLE ON THIS ONE

themood
themood
January 7th, 2018 at 8:34:40 PM permalink
This is called science, not spam. I am not a gambler I am a real live theoretical physicist. I assume that others are not so narrowminded as this spam poster and would like to use your talents for something beneficial to all of mankind. Clearly, this spam poster dude has the I.Q. of that can of spam. Do something real with your knowledge I am giving you the chance to part of something great. If you don't want to O.K. my guys will master the system in a week. I would rather use one of you a normal hard working person as that is what this theory is based on normal everyday people that solve the universe. I mean seriously if you have something to say say it. You have to be a tard to just send a giant picture duh words are too hard for me here's a picture.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
January 7th, 2018 at 8:39:18 PM permalink
Quote: themood

This is called science, not spam. I am not a gambler I am a real live theoretical physicist. I assume that others are not so narrowminded as this spam poster and would like to use your talents for something beneficial to all of mankind. Clearly, this spam poster dude has the I.Q. of that can of spam. Do something real with your knowledge I am giving you the chance to part of something great. If you don't want to O.K. my guys will master the system in a week. I would rather use one of you a normal hard working person as that is what this theory is based on normal everyday people that solve the universe. I mean seriously if you have something to say say it. You have to be a tard to just send a giant picture duh words are too hard for me here's a picture.

Ok, my apologies. We get a lot of of spammers here and your initial post was along those same lines.

As to me, I don't use systems or any other hogwash out there.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 164
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
January 7th, 2018 at 10:15:39 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Ok, my apologies. We get a lot of of spammers here and your initial post was along those same lines.

As to me, I don't use systems or any other hogwash out there.

He said he was a theoretical physicist and pretty good. He's going to solve the universe and we could get very rich. How did you not see that?

Dilly dilly.

The mood, do you think $5,000 a week investment is enough? Can you accept Western Union? Will any space travel be necessary? I assume there will be a big celebration party on Ork.
Careful man! There's a beverage here! Being good is no fun. I want to make ignorant jokes too! :-|
djatc
djatc 
  • Threads: 82
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
January 7th, 2018 at 11:03:05 PM permalink
Did you know there are different types of spam dishes you can enjoy?

Kimchi fried rice with spam and egg

Spam musubi

Spam tacos

Ramen with spam

Bread thing with spam inside

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
ontariodealer
ontariodealer
  • Threads: 6
January 7th, 2018 at 11:27:37 PM permalink
is that spam wrapped in hockey tape????
get second you pig

• Jump to: