Thread Rating:

themood
themood
  • Threads: 0
January 11th, 2018 at 1:37:31 AM permalink
You found some of the connections but yes indeed you have you have missed others. The others you could never find unless you were flying around in the spaceship traveling through the cosmos there is another set of numbers that must be combined in order to get the proper results? You had no way of finding the other set of numbers they are very specific numbers and only these numbers work with the main number. When you combine both aspects well it's more than amazing. Trust me you'll be going for the ride of your life you have never seen anything like this and neither have I.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
January 11th, 2018 at 6:32:16 PM permalink
Good luck themood. I don't think anyone understands anything you're talking about. We have private messages here on the forum, nobody needs to leave the forum to communicate via email.
I am a robot.
themood
themood
  • Threads: 0
January 13th, 2018 at 1:50:12 AM permalink
really gamblers who are afraid to take a risk. It's not even a risk you had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Its too late now I have got it going pretty good. I just used pretend money on bitcoin exchange I have never seen it before and have no experience in it but with the code, i have its a perfect match for the system I made over 28,000 usd in fake money started with 100 usd it took 6 hours and I lost it all several times hitting the wrong damn button but I had 98 percent success. I'm rich now tomorrow I play with real money. I almost gave one you guys the code fuck you would have had the world. im not kidding remember my name mark moody you will be hearing a lot about me very soon. I tried to be generous and share it but the universe wont let me. So i guess it my universe now. It is rather strange not one of you would help don't you think? it seems the universe has picked me and won't let anyone else help me in any way. it knows I don't need it I guess this road I walk alone. even today, while I was up $20,000 usd my friends stopped by I, showed them I am up $20,000 in my first time ever doing this and they seem to look as if I was the devil and do not want to come back tomorrow to make money with me and learn the system. it very strange i know these guys they love money and they love trading so i cant explain it.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
RogerKint
January 13th, 2018 at 8:21:49 AM permalink
Quote: themood

really gamblers who are afraid to take a risk. It's not even a risk you had nothing to lose and everything to gain. Its too late now I have got it going pretty good. I just used pretend money on bitcoin exchange I have never seen it before and have no experience in it but with the code, i have its a perfect match for the system I made over 28,000 usd in fake money started with 100 usd it took 6 hours and I lost it all several times hitting the wrong damn button but I had 98 percent success. I'm rich now tomorrow I play with real money. I almost gave one you guys the code fuck you would have had the world. im not kidding remember my name mark moody you will be hearing a lot about me very soon. I tried to be generous and share it but the universe wont let me. So i guess it my universe now. It is rather strange not one of you would help don't you think? it seems the universe has picked me and won't let anyone else help me in any way. it knows I don't need it I guess this road I walk alone. even today, while I was up $20,000 usd my friends stopped by I, showed them I am up $20,000 in my first time ever doing this and they seem to look as if I was the devil and do not want to come back tomorrow to make money with me and learn the system. it very strange i know these guys they love money and they love trading so i cant explain it.

Yeah, you're done here. Not even people who know you in person want part of this, and yet you want email addresses from strangers?

Nuked for spamming.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
  • Threads: 4
January 13th, 2018 at 1:23:32 PM permalink
themood will never be the same around here
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
January 13th, 2018 at 1:29:10 PM permalink
.012345679!
So simple, we solved the universe without themood and beat him to the punch. What did he think we were going to do with the key.
I am a robot.
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
January 13th, 2018 at 3:22:13 PM permalink
Quote: themood

I am trying not to post the number to many times don't want the other scientists that are following our work to google and find out information about what we are doing.

That's a good one. You know how secretive scientist trying to unlock the secrets of the universe for the betterment of humanity can be.
  • Jump to: