Thread Rating:

dicesitter
dicesitter
  • Threads: 32
October 3rd, 2013 at 9:49:18 AM permalink
opps again

Thanks for the reply, but you forgot to talk about what was in the post....maybe you missed it.

oops

I am not talking trash about your shot, you are, you said you are random.....remember
and a random shot is not a good shot... so what i said was 100% accurate.You want others
on your show to show they are no better than you are.

the comments about 6/8/6 and pass the dice and betting $100 in odds with no
advanatage is right on the money.

Is that what you want to teach others.......

So why not confront the problem in what you are offering to others.

Your just upset because i see right through you, and you can complain about sentence
structure, spelling, my age and what ever else you can think of, but i think your only goal
is to have others feed your ego... and deep inside you know i am right.

Dicesetter

There now you have seen it twice..... if you can work around all the sentence structure errors or the spelling or the
fact that an old fart that should not be on the same playing field as you are, you may want
to explain why you are offering such carbage to the people on your site. You may also want to explain to
them why your ego is more important than their bankrolls.

ahigh all you have to do is allow someone on your website that now feeds you data to question you in
in any way, and see how you treat them. I think it would be pretty much like this.....

"But more importantly, I get a little bit irked by people who think I need to learn how to throw thinking that the throw has already been conquered by other folks"

That was a response by a nice guy on Ahigh's web site, that dared to say i dont agree with all that you have said.

sorry Ahigh... its your ego, not my spelling

Dicesetter
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
October 3rd, 2013 at 9:51:36 AM permalink
Quote: dicesitter

if you can work around all the sentence structure errors or the spelling or the
fact that an old fart

Dicesitter, you keep referring to yourself as "an old fart".

Just out of curiosity, how old are you anyway? (You don't have to answer; I was just curious after all the references to your age, that's all)
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Ahigh
Ahigh
  • Threads: 90
October 3rd, 2013 at 9:54:29 AM permalink
You know people take pop shots at me all the time. I'm getting used to it. The long discussion with Alan trying to understand how you can lose without them physically taking your chip was arduous, but educational. I just have to sit back and let folks who don't get it talk their trash talk. I can't give them a smart pill or I would.

I don't have the energy to try to explain stuff to this guy. Let him ramble.
aahigh.com
dicesitter
dicesitter
October 3rd, 2013 at 10:21:47 AM permalink
Bee

laughing... i am old enough that my hair decided to retire before i did and my chest is found
some what lower than 40 years ago.

I am 65, and that note was just added as a response to what Ahigh wrote a couple of months
ago when i was in Vegas and he did not show up anywhere, so he made it seem like i was
not worth his time.

You will have to decide for yourself how old 65 is. I am actually having a ball at this age,
as long as i feel good i will be around to curl ahigh's hair for awhile.

Dicesetter
dicesitter
dicesitter
October 3rd, 2013 at 10:24:45 AM permalink
Ahigh

I will take that as you agree with my assessment and have no reasonable
answers....

I appreciate your honesty

Dicesetter
Ahigh
Ahigh
  • Threads: 90
October 3rd, 2013 at 10:32:30 AM permalink
Quote: dicesitter

Ahigh

I will take that as you agree with my assessment and have no reasonable
answers....

I appreciate your honesty

Dicesetter

Your interpretations are no better than your expressions. I think I already told you: not even reading it. I am PURPOSEFULLY not reading your garbage. I stopped when I decided you were talking trash somewhere around the word "shot."

There's a similar thread on GoodShooter.com where you decided to attempt to make the point that we were all just talking about sets and that the better way to do things was to improve the shot and take classes. The conclusion of that was you submitted some garbage data that was supposed to be rolls, and ultimately your account got suspended.

I have my own rules, and the quality of posts is one thing that I care about.

Your posts are pretty god awful. So I'm not reading them. Infer what you want from that.
aahigh.com
  • Jump to: