TheWolf713
TheWolf713
  • Threads: 20
March 18th, 2013 at 7:38:23 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

If this is a serious question the serious answer is the shortest distance affords the shooter the smallest window for error. the longer the distance you must cover the more the errors of your throw will be magnified.

Drop a pair of dice from half an inch and see if the "set" holds?
Drop a pair from six inches and what happens?
Drop from six feet up and see what happens?

Whenever I see a self-proclaimed DI shooting from the far end of a table I immediately accept that he is not serious following the DI strategy. That of course doen't mean he isn't going to have the roll of a lifetime, but it does mean he is just not a true student of DI.

So someone who believes in DI, does not believe another DI about his shooting ability from a certain spot on the table... You have to admit it sounds funny..
"I'm a DO'er and you my friend, are a Don'ter" -Mark Walberg pain and Gain
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 130
March 18th, 2013 at 7:40:13 PM permalink
Im not saying it isn't possible from a spot further out on the table, but the "principles" of DI say to have a controlled throw from the shortest possible distance. Of course you can make up your own rules as you go along. LOL
TheWolf713
TheWolf713
  • Threads: 20
March 18th, 2013 at 7:48:33 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Im not saying it isn't possible from a spot further out on the table, but the "principles" of DI say to have a controlled throw from the shortest possible distance. Of course you can make up your own rules as you go along. LOL

Lol I understand...
"I'm a DO'er and you my friend, are a Don'ter" -Mark Walberg pain and Gain

• Jump to: