kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 214
August 1st, 2021 at 10:15:21 PM permalink
Quote: BoSox

KJ, could you please delete that post as it was told to you in a private message. I did not know that you were actually going to reveal some of that. Shame on you, I also have no desire to share my story that was always part-time.

Done. And that is a shame because I think you are missing an opportunity to share and benefit other, especially newer players. But certainly your right.
moses
moses
  • Threads: 8
August 1st, 2021 at 10:28:23 PM permalink
Again, you turn it into another version of poor KJ. Always the victim.

I read forums to improve my game. Win better, faster at the table.

Clearly, you post to stroke your ego. But it always has to be about KJ. KJ. KJ.

We even have to hear about your fam. your mom. your style of living. It goes on and on and on. Never stops. Like a chatty Kathy doll. Pull the string and away he goes.

You make up lies about people simply because they dont believe you. Your langauge is offensive and vulgar. And you will NEVER back it up.

That's my issue.
moses
moses
August 1st, 2021 at 10:36:29 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Done. And that is a shame because I think you are missing an opportunity to share and benefit other, especially newer players. But certainly your right.

What newer players? There has been one newbie on this forum in 6 months and he only had questions about basic strategy.

When is the last time a newbie showed up at VCT? GF? When is the last time anyone posted at bjinfo?

Tasha was the last one at BJTF. This is all fantasy. Has nothing to competition of winning.
moses
moses
August 1st, 2021 at 10:44:01 PM permalink

Ok I think we have all has some say here tonight, maybe getting some things off our chest, I see no reason to continue.

fact is this thread was never about what the OP pretended it was and what I qand others answered questions about Las Vegas play in good faith. Maybe consideration should be given to the thread should be closed.

That is exactly what this thread was about. You can read my mind?

That is an INSULT.

KJ always makes it about him. This particular thread was about a lifestyle change I might consider.

OnceDear. Can you not see how he twists and turns things?

Im going into a full court press. Everytime KJ talks about KJ? I will deflect and tell of his out and out LIES.

KJ is not the only player on this forum.
BoSox
BoSox
  • Threads: 7
August 1st, 2021 at 10:51:44 PM permalink

Frequency of large bets? what are you talking about because any simulation will give you frequency of hands by TC, which would be frequency of large bets.

YOU have this bizarre idea that you can win 60% of your large bets. Please tell me that didn't come from Bosox or my opinion of him goes down.

The fact is a blackjack player wins roughly 43% of hands and that number doesn't change much as the count goes up and you get into larger bets. It changes just slightly, very slightly, and most of that change is just a few more blackjacks @ 3:2 payout in Better counts. Just enough to flip a slight disadvantage to a slight advantage. At no time is a player EVER winning more than 50% of bets, (or even close to 50%) large bets, or not, so that idea is just voodoo-ish.

KJ, you know damn well that Moses is not involved in a true count system, and has developed his own unique way of doing things that neither of us is anywhere near familiar with. When he mentions percentages he is not talking about anything you and I are doing it means different things to him. I do not know his way of doing things so why would you even suggest that I may be involved? You are deliberately trying to get him and me angry. Of course, to you, Moses is always the instigator.
moses
moses
August 1st, 2021 at 10:56:07 PM permalink
How can I possibly be the instigator here? I started the thread when KJ was banned. Has anyone looked at and considered the volume of times and days that KJ has been suspended here?

My goodness.
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 214
August 1st, 2021 at 11:12:43 PM permalink
Quote: moses

How can I possibly be the instigator here? I started the thread when KJ was banned.

You started this thread immediately after another thread that had my name in the title was closed because you were attacking me, while I was suspended.

As several members immediately recognised and stated, you seemed to be on some kind of crusade against a member (me) that was unable to respond.

And you remain on that crusade today.
moses
moses
August 1st, 2021 at 11:37:59 PM permalink

You started this thread immediately after another thread that had my name in the title was closed because you were attacking me, while I was suspended.

As several members immediately recognised and stated, you seemed to be on some kind of crusade against a member (me) that was unable to respond.

And you remain on that crusade today.

That's ridiculous. You see everything as an attack because you are so sensitive.

So are we to get permission from a banned member to start a thread? Utter stupidity.

You think It's ALWAYS about you. That's pure paranioa.

Crusade? One of your supporters managed to use God and the C word in the same sentence. Yes, that is really something to be proud of. But one can say anything as long as they are a member of the KJ AP Pro club.
But we are supposed to think he is a Pro. Why? Because YOU said so. We are supposed to think to Billryan is a Pro. Why? Because YOU said so. The list goes on and on.

Several members? See how you over dramatize? Poor Poor KJ. Always the victim.

Most posts have nothing to do with blackjack. Everything a big tado about KJ.
Last edited by: moses on Aug 1, 2021
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 48
August 2nd, 2021 at 2:33:35 AM permalink

Ok I think we have all has some say here tonight, maybe getting some things off our chest, I see no reason to continue.

Time-out.

Enough! Many times I've said that this squabbling must stop. I've addressed the participants by PM a few times, but they just seem to want to get back to their spat. And now it stops. They can take it elsewhere.

It's a shame really, because without the very personal disagreements, the squabblers each had valuable contributions to make.

Thread closed.
KewlJ and Moses suspended. I haven't decided how long for.
Beware. The earth is NOT flat. Hit and run is not a winning strategy: Pressing into trends IS not a winning strategy: Progressives are not a winning strategy: Don't Buy It! .Don't even take it for free.

• Jump to: