beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
December 26th, 2017 at 5:29:19 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Interesting thread, in that the Wiz made it clear that banned members are entitled to some protection.

I thought once you were tossed you were fair game: apparently not.

No rule discusses it that I can see.

Read carefully the 1st paragraph which precedes the rules. Quoted below.

These rules should be considered as a guideline of what we will not tolerate. Just because a behavior is not on this list does not mean it will be tolerated or go unpunished. The administration reserves the right to punish any activity it deems disruptive to the forum, whether against these rules or not.

No question in my mind doxxing is disruptive to this forum and will not (and has not been) tolerated.

Also, I'm going to edit the title to read KJ.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
December 26th, 2017 at 5:30:52 PM permalink
Please just get rid of this thread.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1418
December 26th, 2017 at 5:31:53 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Sure there is, management deserves to do what ever they feel like doing.

Exactly! Thank you. No set of rules will cover every possible trouble people can stir up here. In the end, management are dictators and can do as they please.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 26th, 2017 at 5:34:07 PM permalink

Interesting thread, in that the Wiz made it clear that banned members are entitled to some protection.

I see this as working for the betterment of everyone, including banned certified a-holes.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 26th, 2017 at 5:41:31 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Exactly! Thank you. No set of rules will cover every possible trouble people can stir up here. In the end, management are dictators and can do as they please.

In an HR class I attended they used this example when writing an employee handbook and dealing with obvious violations that are not covered.

“There is no rule against burning down this restaurant but rest assured if you do, you will be prosecuted under the full extent of the law., and lose your job with no chance of unemployment compensation “

Or as you have told some of us, “If you don’t like it....”
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
Thanks for this post from:
MaxPenRSPokerGrinder
December 26th, 2017 at 10:28:32 PM permalink
KJ is old news Zenking is the new Blackjack expert
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 133
December 26th, 2017 at 10:49:16 PM permalink

As I recall, that only applies to Personal Insults, but I could be mistaken.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
December 27th, 2017 at 12:14:32 AM permalink
My PE / football coach once said, "I only have on rule: Do the right thing." If you did the wrong thing, you got into trouble. It was easy enough for us 12-14 year olds to figure out, idk why (supposebly) grown adults can't figure it out, either.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 215
December 27th, 2017 at 1:50:47 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

It's good to be the King!
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 27th, 2017 at 2:30:13 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

In an HR class I attended they used this example when writing an employee handbook and dealing with obvious violations that are not covered.

“There is no rule against burning down this restaurant but rest assured if you do, you will be prosecuted under the full extent of the law., and lose your job with no chance of unemployment compensation “

Or as you have told some of us, “If you don’t like it....”

I am in the middle of writing my employee handbook. I never knew there was so much that goes into that. Damn laws.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW

• Jump to: