QFIT
QFIT
  • Threads: 1
May 30th, 2017 at 9:42:36 AM permalink
Depends on the number of available tables. If the count is negative and you see another table about to complete a shuffle, why not wander over?
"It is impossible to begin to learn that which one thinks one already knows." -Epictetus
fearlessdragon
fearlessdragon
  • Threads: 5
May 30th, 2017 at 9:54:11 AM permalink
Fair enough. is there any other card counting which is easy as Hi-Lo but more effective? Also a full table of 6 players is bad for card counter, since others may take 20s and Bjs? whats the ideal number of players? yesterday i joined the table which has 2-4 players. not more, not less. i did not even wong in the table where theres only one spot left.
QFIT
QFIT
  • Threads: 1
May 30th, 2017 at 10:01:59 AM permalink
To be more effective, you would lose some of the ease.

Other players are as likely to take bad cards as good cards. In general when playing all hands, the fewer players the better as speed is one of the most important factors. Speed increases win rate and time to get to the long run. This is somewhat different when Wonging. With one player at the table, it may take a very long time to get an acceptable count to take a seat. When you do get a seat, you will probably get more hands at the good count. But then, with only two at the table, others may join the table.
"It is impossible to begin to learn that which one thinks one already knows." -Epictetus
fearlessdragon
fearlessdragon
  • Threads: 5
May 30th, 2017 at 10:41:55 AM permalink
Yeah. thats what i saw yesterday. since it was holiday, there was a good crowd and there was only one 1 $5 table which got filled quickly.

• Jump to: