Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1196
May 16th, 2014 at 7:40:46 AM permalink
Quote: Deucekies

Isn't this identical to the Super Sevens side game, with a dramatically worse payscale?

I think they tried to copy it, but didn't understand that the wins should be based on any seven in the first three cards. With Amaya, they must be consecutive, starting with the first card.

Quote: Buzzard

Gee, if people are going to take me serious, I don't stand a chance. Like I can do math !

As someone with a mild case of Asperger Syndrome (self diagnosed), I often don't get jokes or understand when people are kidding. I hope nobody will find it insulting if I say this is probably true of a lot of members here.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 174
May 16th, 2014 at 7:44:19 AM permalink
49.89%? Well, at least it's under 50%!

I was gonna ask if maybe you slipped a digit somewhere, but I really don't wanna get my ass kicked.

But seriously, this seems the same as Super Sevens, with much lower payouts. They may be playing on the familiarity of Super Sevens and fleecing the ignorant.
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁 Note that the same could be said for Religion. I.E. Religion is nothing more than organized superstition. 🤗
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1196
May 16th, 2014 at 9:17:47 AM permalink
Quote: DJTeddyBear

I was gonna ask if maybe you slipped a digit somewhere, but I really don't wanna get my ass kicked.

In case anybody thinks I misunderstand the rules and that the sevens don't have to be consecutive, starting with the first, I submit this screenshot.

Here I bet $1 on the Lucky 7 on all three hands. Note that I got a seven as the first card on the right hand, which won $3. I got a 7 on the last hand as the second card, which lost. The $2 by the table limits sign were from the middle and left hands.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.

• Jump to: