Laymedown
Laymedown
  • Threads: 15
March 29th, 2018 at 12:49:41 PM permalink
It wouldn't matter if you use a robotic arm or not. Once the dice are in the air, that's when random kicks in. The ONLY thing that makes dice setting helpful is if you use a set that takes out probabilities to avoid sevens.

Everything else is just a waste of time.
Sorry for my many daily posts. I am a retired professional and I love to chat about gambling. I also enjoy reading and can't help but to reply to some fantastic articles.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
March 29th, 2018 at 12:56:25 PM permalink
Quote: no-not-really

It wouldn't matter ... everything about dice setting is just a waste of time.

Fixed it for you again :o)
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
March 29th, 2018 at 12:56:43 PM permalink
Quote: Laymedown

It wouldn't matter if you use a robotic arm or not. Once the dice are in the air, that's when random kicks in. The ONLY thing that makes dice setting helpful is if you use a set that takes out probabilities to avoid sevens.

Everything else is just a waste of time.

So once the dice are in the air, everything is random, got it.

So how exactly does setting the dice do ANYTHING to alter the probabilities of sevens? I am failing to follow your train of thought here.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
Laymedown
Laymedown
March 29th, 2018 at 1:17:20 PM permalink
I'm just being honest here

Nothing against DICE CONTROLLERS but yes I can agree to an extent some dice sets where the dice are thrown tightly together at the back wall there is a probability that that dice set can in fact avoid sevens from populating once they hit the bouncy table surface followed by bouncing off the diamond pattern back wall, then roll off players chips.

I can believe it's better than just picking up the dice and tossing them.
Sorry for my many daily posts. I am a retired professional and I love to chat about gambling. I also enjoy reading and can't help but to reply to some fantastic articles.
ontariodealer
ontariodealer
  • Threads: 7
March 29th, 2018 at 1:28:55 PM permalink
are you james fritz?????
get second you pig
Laymedown
Laymedown
March 29th, 2018 at 1:47:08 PM permalink
No sir,

But I did want to mention something that I've observed the other night, yesterday in fact.
There was a younger chap that approached the table just next to me and must've had a little over $6000.00 placed in his tray.

I immediately had mentioned to him about coloring up his winnings. His reply was, that the $6000.00 was what he starts with.
So I pulled up a chair because I think I am about to witness the ultimate craps professional.

I think it was no more than 30 minutes passed and he was done for the night.
I watched the guy lose $1000.00 playing the don't pass line on come out roll in just 10 seconds.

He saw all my lay bets on the table just before the shooter released the dice and said to me that I was crazy to lay all the numbers because I am a guaranteed loser if any number comes.

I tried to keep my mouth shut as the stick man shouts out 7 FRONT LINE WINNER.

The young chap remained silent for the remainder of his stay.

Maybe his name was James fritz.
  • Jump to: