teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
April 29th, 2015 at 9:15:56 PM permalink
I had $27.00 in reward credits "comped off" last time I stayed at Bally's AC. The took them without my authorization, because my dumb ass companion made a long-distance phone call from the room (from the shatphone, no less!)
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
MrsHeartRN
MrsHeartRN
  • Threads: 20
April 30th, 2015 at 4:13:25 AM permalink
"Stay at Four Queens, Fremont, MSS or the Cal and tell a host you are staying there because there is no resort fee"

Last trip I cancelled my reservations at Bally's in Vegas due to the new resort fees and told my host, who booked my rooms, the reason why. Palazzo sent me a nice offer and if I'm going to pay resort fees, it's not going to be for a Jubilee room at Bally's.
My host didn't blink an eye and told me to enjoy my trip! (didn't offer to waive fees, which might have been taken off at the end of the trip seeing how much I gamble in Vegas) I didn't think anything would come of my little ploy, but it sure made me feel better.

Everything happens for a reason, I wound up winning at the Palazzo (something I hadn't done at 1 CET property my last 5 trips) making their Gold Grazie status and having my resort fees and all other charges back to my room comped. So there CET!

I also found a new home on the strip.
You only go around once, but if you play your cards right, once is enough.” ¯ Francis Albert
  • Jump to: