WangSanJose
WangSanJose
  • Threads: 26
April 14th, 2018 at 4:41:00 AM permalink
I'll be in Macau for 5 days from May 1st.
My dad always against me gambling but he goes to Macau 6 times a year to play slot machines.. He doesn't understand the concept of advantage play and says table games can ruin people's life. Chinese stereotype thinking.
If there's any advantage play opportunity in Macau, I'd like to seize the opportunity to impress my dad.
5 years ago I was in Macau, I heard people gamble for ferry ticket coupons for resale.
I also read the break-even game in PHARAOH'S PALACE, don't know if it's beatable.
https://wizardofmacau.com/games/blackjack.html
tomchina123
tomchina123
  • Threads: 28
April 19th, 2018 at 5:49:50 PM permalink
Quote: WangSanJose

I'll be in Macau for 5 days from May 1st.
My dad always against me gambling but he goes to Macau 6 times a year to play slot machines.. He doesn't understand the concept of advantage play and says table games can ruin people's life. Chinese stereotype thinking.
If there's any advantage play opportunity in Macau, I'd like to seize the opportunity to impress my dad.
5 years ago I was in Macau, I heard people gamble for ferry ticket coupons for resale.
I also read the break-even game in PHARAOH'S PALACE, don't know if it's beatable.
https://wizardofmacau.com/games/blackjack.html

yes, there is, by chance, i am in Macau and read this post.
you may contact me by my QQ: 27116499.
I am not sure to let u know what it is, but there is a chance.
the difficulties are different from other places. i am also trying to handle it. though formly, i did it well on online gambling, which is also different: high EV, high risk, also government, bank... (by doing it well, i am pround to say this here that i won money back lost in last 10 years or more.)
by the way, when i tried to teach the first-time beginners to play blackjack live in Macau, i always was in a big loss, they were in a big win, if to see is to believe, what will they trust? then coming back, how to impress?
7up
7up
  • Threads: 2
April 19th, 2018 at 8:51:23 PM permalink
Quote: tomchina123

yes, there is, by chance, i am in Macau and read this post.
you may contact me by my QQ: 27116499.
I am not sure to let u know what it is, but there is a chance.
the difficulties are different from other places. i am also trying to handle it. though formly, i did it well on online gambling, which is also different: high EV, high risk, also government, bank... (by doing it well, i am pround to say this here that i won money back lost in last 10 years or more.)
by the way, when i tried to teach the first-time beginners to play blackjack live in Macau, i always was in a big loss, they were in a big win, if to see is to believe, what will they trust? then coming back, how to impress?

I am in Macau, AP, but not an active one...Any information you would like to share?
tomchina123
tomchina123
  • Threads: 28
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
April 26th, 2018 at 8:45:29 AM permalink
Quote: 7up

I am in Macau, AP, but not an active one...Any information you would like to share?

to be shared here: the csm.
others, not here. it is for possible future living. not really good one.
f!#/ macau, they are not short of gamblers, they are too tight.
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Apr 29, 2018
WangSanJose
WangSanJose
  • Threads: 26
April 29th, 2018 at 12:32:53 AM permalink
I donít have a QQ account. Add my wechat:
Haorenwangyinan
nickolay411
nickolay411
  • Threads: 12
May 8th, 2018 at 4:32:47 PM permalink
WangSanJose,

If your up for it I'd be interested in reading a trip report of your time in Macau.

I'll be flying into Macau later this month.

• Jump to: