98Clubs
98Clubs
  • Threads: 52
October 29th, 2015 at 7:19:24 PM permalink
Or is it just me, I dunno.

Explanation in order, and its verbose, please excuse the lengthy posting.

Within the last week at the WoO games, I see that Crazy4Poker got inserted into the dropdown list between PaiGow Poker and PaiGow Tiles. So I know something got changed.

Playing PGP as my personal form of solitaire, Thurs. nite (10/28/15) I noticed something unusual, the layout did not fill my netbook screen as usual, but actually fit. Then I noticed the problem. None of the hotspots for the buttons were in alignment. All were at 4o'clock reletive, as if these hotspots were not aligned with the reduced screen size. Coins, bet circle, action buttons all out of alignment. Nearly unplayable.

In fact I noticed this on PG-Tiles and UTH games also. I'm going to presume all games are affected, just haven't had time to try them all.

I'd like to ask other members to have a whirl at these games, and please dump your caches before trying so a fresh game-load occurs. And of course Wiz and JB might want to have a look.

Thanks
98Clubs
Some people need to reimagine their thinking.
BlueEagle
BlueEagle
  • Threads: 5
October 29th, 2015 at 7:28:00 PM permalink
I just took a look at PGP and UTH. I resized the browser window to various sizes and saw that the game also resized to fit the window, but I didn't see the problem you described. Perhaps it's an issue on your end? Have you rebooted?
98Clubs
98Clubs
October 29th, 2015 at 7:32:41 PM permalink
yup. everything was fine last week, and yesterday was/is the headscratcher. I did not change anything here. Tried again just about an hour ago, still out of whack. You might want to clear your caches, to get a new download, thats all I did... something definately changed.

edit: try full screen mode?

edit 2: Blackjack OK
Video Pokers OK
all of the other table games so far are NG
miroslavlav
Administrator
miroslavlav
  • Threads: 1
October 30th, 2015 at 2:42:48 AM permalink
Hi 98Clubs,

I tested games at mobile, tablet, laptop and PC, with different browsers Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, Opera and everywhere worked fine.

Can you give me more details so I could try to reproduce the problem? What device you are using, what screen size, browser...

Have you tried in some other browser?

thanks,
Miroslav
98Clubs
98Clubs
November 4th, 2015 at 1:06:38 PM permalink
I had answered this response, but do not see it here, I had an issue w/ Wifi connection I guess.

Back on hard-wire connection...
I have actually solved my problem. It appears that the browser "Zoom" function is partly the issue. But it raises another question. By zooming out (making smaller) the pages/games in question all is well. But the original size I was using is no longer of the proper scale to operate the games. Curious.

Screen rez is 600x1024 (netbook). I wonder if this is NOW considered "mobile". Again, never had a problem until posting. I'll consider it solved, as I can once again play these particular free-play games.

regards
  • Jump to: