Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
  • Threads: 58
January 20th, 2015 at 6:15:17 AM permalink
For those of you that do have a host and are full RFB or RFB&I, I would like to ask you. Does your host commonly back out charges day by day so they don't actually get posted on your CC you use to check in, or does your host just take care of it at the end. I have experienced both and of course if there are a lot of property charges the former makes it less aggravating of having to track down someone to get the charges 'picked up' if the amount is threatening the limit of the CC, etc. It also seems to me that the AC hosts are more on top of it (prior to the past few years before the slow down there anyways) than what the Vegas hosts are. Although a couple of my Vegas hosts, if on property are pretty good about it. Maybe they are handling more players in Vegas and sometimes need that tap on the shoulder to 'get with it'? Just looking for the norm.
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
  • Jump to: