AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
April 9th, 2010 at 12:11:14 PM permalink
This is for Wiz. I am going to "invest" some of my tax refund since the IRS adjsuted it and gave me more than I expected. Other than clicking on the banner do I need to do anything else to get credit to the WOO site for the signup?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
April 9th, 2010 at 3:28:53 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

This is for Wiz. I am going to "invest" some of my tax refund since the IRS adjsuted it and gave me more than I expected. Other than clicking on the banner do I need to do anything else to get credit to the WOO site for the signup?

Thanks for patronizing my advertiser :-). It is what keeps this site going. To answer your question, no, you don't have to do anything special. Just make sure you click through my banner before signing up for an account. The Bodog web site should store my referral code, that was in the URL that sent you there.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
April 10th, 2010 at 9:33:57 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Thanks for patronizing my advertiser :-). It is what keeps this site going. To answer your question, no, you don't have to do anything special. Just make sure you click through my banner before signing up for an account. The Bodog web site should store my referral code, that was in the URL that sent you there.

Always glad to help someone providing such fine sites.

So soon I will get to see if the poker room there is softer than pokerstars. And try to bet some baseball.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
derik999
derik999
  • Threads: 15
April 10th, 2010 at 1:00:41 PM permalink
If WA State would legalize online gambling I'd be on Bodog also. Ticks me off.
RPToro
RPToro
  • Threads: 7
April 10th, 2010 at 3:37:52 PM permalink
I'm a little behind on online gambling laws; I thought you couldn't gamble for $$ online if you lived in the U.S. Derik, you referenced your state of Washington not allowing it. Anyone know the laws in Texas??
FootofGod
FootofGod
  • Threads: 8
April 10th, 2010 at 4:07:02 PM permalink
I've signed up through the banner, but I'm a little strapped for cash so I haven't deposited yet. Swear I will, though!
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 27
April 10th, 2010 at 4:25:09 PM permalink
Quote: RPToro

I'm a little behind on online gambling laws; I thought you couldn't gamble for $$ online if you lived in the U.S. Derik, you referenced your state of Washington not allowing it. Anyone know the laws in Texas??

in washington, its a felony.
derik999
derik999
  • Threads: 15
April 10th, 2010 at 4:52:31 PM permalink
Quote: RPToro

There are quite a few states that allow online gambling from what I have read.

Here's a site that lists the states. I can't guarantee that this is 100% accurate.

http://www.nobluff.com/gambling/what-states-allow-internet-gambling/496/
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
April 10th, 2010 at 5:15:12 PM permalink
Quote: FootofGod

I've signed up through the banner, but I'm a little strapped for cash so I haven't deposited yet. Swear I will, though!

Thanks. I just ask that if you enjoy the site, and have a little extra cash for gambling, that you give Bodog a try. Please remember to click through the banner if you do. This site is still way in the red, so I could use more signups. More importantly, I fully support responsible gambling, so if you're strapped, please don't deposit until you're ready.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
  • Jump to: