Mikey75
Mikey75
  • Threads: 49
April 30th, 2016 at 6:39:31 PM permalink
Does anyone have any recent information about Harrah's Metropolis? I'm thinking about making a trip that way in a couple of weeks and I was wondering about what table games they offered as well as expected minimums on the weekend. Any information would be appreciated.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 26
May 1st, 2016 at 1:01:34 AM permalink
I was there in late January/early February on either a Friday or Saturday night. The lowest BJ was $15 which was 6 deck. They also offered a couple of DD games at $25 min I believe. I'm just going off memory. Baccarat were all $25 mins. I didn't play craps cause it was too crowded but I think they had a $10 craps table and if I'm remembering correctly they had another one either at the same $10 min or possibly $25. I don't remember seeing pai gow but I'm sure they had it and/or other carnival poker games. I was only there for a hour and like I said the place which is not that big was packed.

Sorry if my memories aren't completely accurate I was there at the end of a very long day.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
Mikey75
Mikey75
  • Threads: 49
May 1st, 2016 at 5:57:17 AM permalink
Thanks for your reply. I greatly appreciate it. I'm not certain I'm going to make it there. If I do I'll definitely post a update if anyone else is interested.
  • Jump to: