cmlotito
cmlotito
  • Threads: 25
May 13th, 2015 at 7:28:29 PM permalink
A friend and I are planning on going to Delaware Park in June. He likes to play the ponies and video poker. I prefer video poker and craps. I see on their website that they have 5x odds. Is it 5x on every number or 3x4x5x? I also read that they had 10x odds when it first opened. Can someone confirm what odds are at the craps table?

Also, vpfree only mentions video poker games at the $5 denom. Is there decent selection of video poker there? We don't plan on doing any heavy video poker play (which would require a decent pay table) but wouldn't mind trying a few longshots at games like Super Times Pay or Ultimate X.

Thanks.
LaraGreen
LaraGreen
  • Threads: 0
May 20th, 2015 at 3:02:31 AM permalink
Quote: cmlotito

A friend and I are planning on going to Delaware Park in June. He likes to play the ponies and video poker. I prefer video poker and craps. I see on their website that they have 5x odds. Is it 5x on every number or 3x4x5x? I also read that they had 10x odds when it first opened. Can someone confirm what odds are at the craps table?

Also, vpfree only mentions video poker games at the $5 denom. Is there decent selection of video poker there? We don't plan on doing any heavy video poker play (which would require a decent pay table) but wouldn't mind trying a few longshots at games like Super Times Pay or Ultimate X.

Thanks.

Great place, I had been their on my last vacation. Fun place with very pleasant environment.
  • Jump to: