Theoretical Loss deals with this long run.
I understand the concept, but the bigger and simpler concept is unless the money walks in the door it is all just "churn" and meaningless. I can bet roulette all night (like I would!) betting red or black and win then lose, over and over. But the most I can "lose" is $100.
My thoughts on the Rivers - PGH
1. They have some pretty good PLO at times.
2. I don't like the 8 decks, but it is better for lucky ladies AP players.
3. The food is better than the Meadows.
4. I was given food comps when I asked for them.
5. There are too many hoodlums.
6. It is usually crowded.
7. I saw a guy beating up a lady in the Parking Garage. Several people reported it to security and they seemed to not be too concerned. Finally, after about 15 minutes they went out. People were gone. Maybe he finished her off and stuffed her in the trunk!
8. PB's seemed smug.
9. Dealers seemed competent and friendly.
I'm surprised by this system as it is obviously flawed and could mean total forfeiture of any players that get lucky. Faking losses is so easy I'm surprised they set themselves up for manipulation.
I'm bored and am reading old threads. Perhaps I'm not big on traditions, customs, etc. Perhaps I'm a 400 pound hacker sitting in bed and can't get into the DNC. I'm bored.Quote: sabre
I'll bite. Why are you going around bumping threads that are several years old?