Thread Rating:

ontariodealer
ontariodealer
  • Threads: 6
September 18th, 2013 at 3:58:34 PM permalink
great thread, lots of good info but there is one recurring mistake thru it all.......you do not need an enhanced anything or passport to get INTO canada, you need it to get back into the u.s.a.
get second you pig
Hunterhill
Hunterhill
  • Threads: 38
September 18th, 2013 at 4:18:23 PM permalink
I think you need something to get into Canada.You think they will let you in without any type of passport?
What we've got here is failure to communicate
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 62
September 18th, 2013 at 4:19:49 PM permalink
deleted
"And that's the bottom lineeeee, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
beerseason
beerseason
  • Threads: 4
September 25th, 2013 at 2:07:03 PM permalink
I'm getting ready to head to MotorCity here in a bit to play some poker. Any tips or suggestion, also do they have lot parking instead of garage parking or both?
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
September 25th, 2013 at 3:21:48 PM permalink
deleted
beerseason
beerseason
September 25th, 2013 at 4:36:07 PM permalink
Waiting on tourney to start:( not enough so far played ultimate x won 260 while waiting
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
September 25th, 2013 at 10:46:58 PM permalink
deleted
beerseason
beerseason
September 26th, 2013 at 10:45:07 AM permalink
I think I got fourth or fifth. It was ok had some tough breaks, but that's the nature of the game. Didn't win any money, then I gave some back on the quick hits. All told I walked out even or up a little bit. The thing that crippled my stack was one of the tougher ways to lose. The guy had been playing junk hands I was big stack I raise, he pushes all in. I have pocket fours, if he would have had a monster hand he would have raised or pushed before sending action to me. We show cards just as I suspected high mid, it was unsuited A8. Flop qqk. Turn 7 and the river was another 7, we both thought I won. Then I realized nope I sure didn't due to his Ace. Another thing I don't like is people acting like they knew they had me all along and that their hand was a better hand. Also, there was an annoying guy who sat next to me, the whole time he complained that he needed Rolaids, one I don't care, and two none of us can help he asked 4 times if we had any. Then he complained for a solid 30 min about how he should have called me because he had an ace too and that we would have split the pot because our kickers didn't play. This was done after every hand like he was trying to get under my skin. The very quiet gentleman who sat too my left was noticeably annoyed too. I wish people would leave the talking to how many chips they have and who wins. I don't care if you almost called. If you want to talk lets talk about the bears lions game. You know just shooting the breeze and have a good time. End rant.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
September 26th, 2013 at 10:50:51 AM permalink
deleted
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
September 26th, 2013 at 11:10:02 AM permalink
Quote: ontariodealer

you do not need an enhanced anything or passport to get INTO canada

"Entry into Canada: Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry both proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens." State Dept.

• Jump to: