Thread Rating:

Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 63
August 11th, 2017 at 6:04:51 AM permalink
Quote: sevencard2003

i play poker in there often, find me and say hi. wil be there from 10pm to 5am saturday night.

i lost big tonight, so on the way out i went by to see the BJ offerings, having just returned from vegas the last 3 months. seems i found a $15 shoe game, offering 3-2 and NOT a csm, but a normal shoe. unsure if it were 6 decks or 8.

i was glad it wasnt $25, since my roll is less than $20,000. u need to spread from 1-30 units at a bare minimum to have an edge

something is weird, please check this out for me, it seemed they dealt to the bottom of the deck? well not quite, but over 95%. this couldnt be right, or theyd lose big money doing this. surely they dont deceive us by leaving some of the deck in the shuffler?

They did some rearrangements in the pits and got rid of the couple of 6:5 games. There are a few more scattered shoe games now and are all 6 decks. The CSM tables are still 4 decks. I saw one dealer just two nights so cut off only half a deck for some guy on a $100 min game, which he probably requsted. I've seen the shoes at $10 or $15 a few times, but are usually $25
"And that's the bottom lineeeee, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
August 11th, 2017 at 11:11:23 AM permalink
Ok, I just did a run through of the blackjack games at GT. All are CSM except 7 tables set up for 6 deck shoes. The 3 that were open were cutting off 3/4 deck (dealing 5.25/6). Two are $10 and the other $25. I did find the 6:5 tables. There are 4 of them, all CSM's, and are next to the craps tables right across from the security podium. Obviously avoid these.
sevencard2003
sevencard2003
  • Threads: 4
August 11th, 2017 at 11:57:08 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Ok, I just did a run through of the blackjack games at GT. All are CSM except 7 tables set up for 6 deck shoes. The 3 that were open were cutting off 3/4 deck (dealing 5.25/6). Two are $10 and the other $25. I did find the 6:5 tables. There are 4 of them, all CSM's, and are next to the craps tables right across from the security podium. Obviously avoid these.

well they were $15 and $25 last night, no $10 which is 3-2 and a regular shoe instead of CSM or id played it. to avoid too many people, id need to play from like 3am to 8am. we could make a lot of money if i sat and counted the cards, then signaled u when to come in, that way they wouldnt know u knew the count. i wont be there tonight, but will tomorrow
sevencard2003.blogspot.com
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
August 11th, 2017 at 12:05:53 PM permalink
Quote: sevencard2003

well they were $15 and $25 last night, no $10 which is 3-2 and a regular shoe instead of CSM or id played it. to avoid too many people, id need to play from like 3am to 8am. we could make a lot of money if i sat and counted the cards, then signaled u when to come in, that way they wouldnt know u knew the count. i wont be there tonight, but will tomorrow

Thanks for the offer, but I have no intentions on playing there.

And as I said, the only 6:5 tables are the 4 CSM's across from the security podium next to the craps tables in between them and Synergy.

• Jump to: