mishe
mishe
  • Threads: 1
June 7th, 2017 at 7:57:52 PM permalink
I checked GF to see what the fuss was about. There are heated words about on on a few forums. The forum mostly has people banned from here attacking the WoV mods, so this might interest members. Clearly the admin of GF is jealous of WoV's success.

I briefly read a few threads at GF and called it disgusting. I did not break any rules. I also gave my opinion that admin doesn't follow his own rules. That post was blocked. The admin banned me and claimed the ban was because I used a VPN. I did not use a proxy.

If I used a VPN and told the admin he was honest and fair, would I have been banned? He needed any excuse to censor.

I told him I don't use a VPN. I also asked to call admin on phone to verify I am who I say. No response. Mods, am I able to upload some images?
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
June 7th, 2017 at 8:30:56 PM permalink
Quote: mishe

I checked GF to see what the fuss was about. There are heated words about on on a few forums. The forum mostly has people banned from here attacking the WoV mods, so this might interest members. Clearly the admin of GF is jealous of WoV's success.

I briefly read a few threads at GF and called it disgusting. I did not break any rules. I also gave my opinion that admin doesn't follow his own rules. That post was blocked. The admin banned me and claimed the ban was because I used a VPN. I did not use a proxy.

If I used a VPN and told the admin he was honest and fair, would I have been banned? He needed any excuse to censor.

I told him I don't use a VPN. I also asked to call admin on phone to verify I am who I say. No response. Mods, am I able to upload some images?

I don't know that the Admin over there is jealous of anything, he seems quite happy with his Forum. Three of us WoV Mods have been there for varying reasons while two of those three are somewhat active over there, (I'm one of them, I basically ended up there a second time because I was being doxxed) so many here are well-aware of it.

As far as uploading images goes, I'd honestly prefer if you didn't. There are some forums, and I'm not naming any names, where the thread that gets the most activity out of all of them exists to talk about other forums, we're not going to be one of those forums.

Good or bad, we'd rather be the forum that gets talked about rather than the forum doing the talking about other forums.

What takes place between yourself and the Admin there is best left there.

Meantime, welcome to WoV, enjoy your stay! We don't care if you use proxies or not provided you do not have multiple accounts here and follow our other rules.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
June 7th, 2017 at 8:53:02 PM permalink
It's good humor how Larrys has turned against that site, after originally there to bash this site. When he was here, he was angry with John Patrick, so priceless Larrys just doesn't like authority.

Poor Freddy seems to have a crush on a few of the guys here, but in a heterosexual way. I mentioned a trucker crap the size of a coke can, he can't understand the Guinness possibilities, and thinks I'm into **** and****. 😅 If I say things, it's just poetic comedy and being profane. That site is just an uncensored discussion of the suspension list, gabfest gossip club.

I'd never sign up there because the admin claims it's their business running forums, but I see no advertising, so confused how they have a business with no visible means of revenue.
I am a robot.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
June 7th, 2017 at 9:11:33 PM permalink
The best poster they ever had was Sparky.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
June 7th, 2017 at 9:13:50 PM permalink
I joined, and lasted a few days. Bunch of whiny bitches and drunk Irishmen. How the mighty have fallen.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
June 7th, 2017 at 9:24:01 PM permalink
Quote: mishe

Can you send Larry a PM. You guys might get along.
I am a robot.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard 
  • Threads: 1491
June 7th, 2017 at 9:31:23 PM permalink
I agree 100% with what Mission wrote above.

In the interests of keeping this forum based on discussion of gambling and Vegas and not tearing down other forums and its members, I am closing this thread.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
  • Jump to: