Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
  • Threads: 58
January 29th, 2015 at 4:18:05 AM permalink
This girl in Pennsylvania yesterday steals a police car while she is in the back cage of the unit and handcuffed with her hands behind her back. She is 27 years old and her and her mom were pulled over and she was arrested for suspension of burglary or something. So she is in the back on the P.D. suv and then crawls threw the little window opening and takes off, while all the cops are searing her family's vehicle, using her feet to steer at over a 100MPH and never wrecks the PD suv. She drives with lights and sirens on threw about 4 towns. Gets out and runs away. It is on the internet at Yahoo's main page on the news. Has the video from the dash cam. Maybe someone can post the link?

This girls has to wind up in some movie or TV show for this stunt. Many moons ago in California I worked for the US Marshal Service, so I was LMAO and had tears coming from my eyes when I watched this.
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
January 29th, 2015 at 4:31:33 AM permalink
My dad has a friend (or his friend's brother or something?) who's a policeman. As some of you know, in some cities, they have red-light cameras -- if you run a red light, it takes a picture of the car including license plate and usually a shot of the driver. Long story short, somehow these 2 guys stole a cop car while drunk (oh yeah they were wearing pig suits), and decided to drive back and forth through the red light camera areas at like 3 or 4 in the morning. They returned the cop car, unscathed, and went on their business.

I don't know who checks the pictures from the red light cameras, but could you imagine what was going through their minds when they saw those?!
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
January 29th, 2015 at 4:37:16 AM permalink
Quote: RS

My dad has a friend (or his friend's brother or something?) who's a policeman. As some of you know, in some cities, they have red-light cameras -- if you run a red light, it takes a picture of the car including license plate and usually a shot of the driver. Long story short, somehow these 2 guys stole a cop car while drunk (oh yeah they were wearing pig suits), and decided to drive back and forth through the red light camera areas at like 3 or 4 in the morning. They returned the cop car, unscathed, and went on their business.

I don't know who checks the pictures from the red light cameras, but could you imagine what was going through their minds when they saw those?!

I was living in NJ at the time and when those cameras first installed in NYC, I received a ticket by mail for running a red light on 2nd Avenue in the upper 80's (street). I lived in North Jersey at the time and at the time and date of the ticket, I was on a plane going to the west coast. My truck was in the Chevrolet dealer for a few days before that until 2 weeks after. I got all the documentation for both and went to NYC traffic court. All day. Finally the judge tells me, not the first time and comments about the person reviewing those, just happened to be PD officers on disciplinary status.
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
January 29th, 2015 at 4:50:37 AM permalink
Quote: Baccaratfrom79

This girl in Pennsylvania yesterday steals a police car while she is in the back cage of the unit and handcuffed with her hands behind her back. She is 27 years old and her and her mom were pulled over and she was arrested for suspension of burglary or something. So she is in the back on the P.D. suv and then crawls threw the little window opening and takes off, while all the cops are searing her family's vehicle, using her feet to steer at over a 100MPH and never wrecks the PD suv. She drives with lights and sirens on threw about 4 towns. Gets out and runs away. It is on the internet at Yahoo's main page on the news. Has the video from the dash cam. Maybe someone can post the link?

This girls has to wind up in some movie or TV show for this stunt. Many moons ago in California I worked for the US Marshal Service, so I was LMAO and had tears coming from my eyes when I watched this.

What is she a contortionist? Her hands were cuffed behind her back but one cop says she may have used a finger or two to steer. Another says she steered with her knees which leaves the question of how she stepped on the gas.

These cops sound like country bumpkins. They don't secure the prisoner in the vehicle. They take her into custody and miss the needles that she is later found with. Not just any needles. No, these were "heroin needles."

This is a very funny story until you consider the danger to the public that the woman posed which was the fault of the cops. Before anyone gets tempted, I'm not anti cop. My family has a long history of military and public service.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
January 29th, 2015 at 4:50:47 AM permalink
sigh, the weird stuff always happens here in Western PA.

http://www.wtae.com/news/woman-to-trial-on-charges-she-stole-police-car-while-cuffed/30941482
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
vendman1
vendman1
  • Threads: 9
January 29th, 2015 at 6:29:46 AM permalink
Well you know what James Carville famously said about PA...it's philly on the right...Pit on the left....and Kentucky in the middle.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
January 29th, 2015 at 8:13:38 AM permalink
...I mean, how hard is it really to put your hands under your legs and then have your hands (still cuffed) right in front of you?

p.s. Someone please post the video? Bacc, you can just copy paste the URL and we can put it in a "video" tag if you want.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
January 29th, 2015 at 8:18:26 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

...I mean, how hard is it really to put your hands under your legs and then have your hands (still cuffed) right in front of you?

p.s. Someone please post the video? Bacc, you can just copy paste the URL and we can put it in a "video" tag if you want.

GWAE posted it above, its the same one.
zoobrew
zoobrew
  • Threads: 13
January 29th, 2015 at 8:47:04 AM permalink
The funny thing is that this happened over 2 weeks ago, but without video nobody cared. We really do live in a video age.

There is a little more to the story.
They backed off of the chase for safety concerns.
Police say she ditched the police cruiser on Bocktown Road in Crescent Township, and then knocked on a nearby house for help.
“I had no idea. She was just a skinny little girl, and she said she was pregnant and her boyfriend threw her out of the car. What would you do?” neighbor Sherry Percivalle said. Percivalle’s husband said he would take her home. Aliquippa police were able to find them, and take Rimer into custody. They said she was still in her original handcuffs.

I find it strange, weird, or trusting to drive a stranger who shows up at your house in handcuffs.
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
January 29th, 2015 at 9:43:49 AM permalink
On Pennsylvania. I kind of remember lots of strange stories coming out of PA, especially from the eastern part, Poconos and all. Killers, mass murderers, subjects of multi state manhunts from NJ/NY, etc., many seen to wind up in the mountains of eastern PA hiding???
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
January 29th, 2015 at 10:00:19 AM permalink
Quote: zoobrew

I find it strange, weird, or trusting to drive a stranger who shows up at your house in handcuffs.

Could have been some S&M play gone horribly wrong.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
January 29th, 2015 at 10:01:10 AM permalink
Quote: 1BB

What is she a contortionist? Her hands were cuffed behind her back but one cop says she may have used a finger or two to steer. Another says she steered with her knees which leaves the question of how she stepped on the gas.

Never ate a messy hamburger or rolled a joint / cig while driving? Other than 90* turns such as an intersection, knee driving is quite easy. Even hooning in the snow using just knees and throttle manipulation ain't that hard with a bit of practice. This latter is my signature finishing move. The panties melt right off ;)
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
January 29th, 2015 at 10:30:29 AM permalink
Quote: Face

Never ate a messy hamburger or rolled a joint / cig while driving? Other than 90* turns such as an intersection, knee driving is quite easy. Even hooning in the snow using just knees and throttle manipulation ain't that hard with a bit of practice. This latter is my signature finishing move. The panties melt right off ;)

I don't disagree, Face. I was wondering more about using a finger to steer while handcuffed behind the back. It should have been easy enough to get her hands to the front but it wasn't mentioned by the cops.

Okay, I just watched another video where the mother explained that her daughter steered with her left knee and used her right foot for the gas. It also said that the suspect was doing 100 mph and was blowing the horn to get traffic out of her way. It looks like she was still handcuffed behind when finally caught.

Kids! They grow up so fast! :-)
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
January 29th, 2015 at 11:06:55 AM permalink
Quote: Face

What on earth is hooning? And should I be afraid, very afraid?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
January 29th, 2015 at 11:14:01 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

http://transport.nt.gov.au//safety/road-safety/our-safer-road-users/driver/hooning

Lucky people over there, they only impound your car for 48 hours. Here in the USA they keep it. They just call it endangering the public with a deadly weapon or they can always just seize it because they feel like it and say you are a suspected drug dealer/trafficker but no criminal charges, etc.
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
January 29th, 2015 at 11:18:45 AM permalink
The link died.
Quote: Baccaratfrom79

http://transport.nt.gov.au//safety/road-safety/our-safer-road-user/driver/hooning

I was looking forward to a new word. I think.
Suck dope, watch TV, make up stuff, be somebody on the internet.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
January 29th, 2015 at 11:22:44 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Afraid? Only if you're footing the bill for my tires. And then you should be bloody terrified ;)

The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
  • Jump to: