bobsims
bobsims
  • Threads: 9
December 1st, 2014 at 4:51:55 AM permalink
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2855535/St-Louis-teens-beat-motorist-32-death-hammers-sparking-protests-Bosnian-community.html

I am SURE that the rev uhr end Al Sharpton and his MSNBC lefty loser colleagues will be devoting the next month to the outrage over these crimes and why the hate exists in the po innocent black community such that they kill, rob and assault others at such a grotesquely disproportionate rate.
bobsims
bobsims
December 1st, 2014 at 4:54:45 AM permalink
Although I have to laugh at the idiots protesting because that they were targeted for being Bosnian. These animals don't know Bosnian from Bourbon. They were targeted because they were WHITE.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
December 1st, 2014 at 5:09:30 AM permalink
Ironic that they were from a Balkan nationality as the race hustlers are trying to turn the USA into another Balkans.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
December 1st, 2014 at 5:16:15 AM permalink
as opposed to what white people seemed to use to think when I was a kid, you don't really need to fear driving in the worst neighborhoods unless something is going on. That can include too many dudes hanging around on a street corner though, something to avoid for sure.

In this case, this is a non-news event unless these guys were protesting Ferguson by accosting white people randomly. No one has said that yet.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
bobsims
bobsims
December 1st, 2014 at 1:19:51 PM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

In this case, this is a non-news event unless these guys were accosting white people randomly. No one has said that yet.

Uhh that's EXACTLY what happened.
  • Jump to: